This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Duffy (the Disney Bear) FAQs

Anyone know if they have Duffy's at Company D in California? I'm going this weekend and I was wondering how much cheaper they are there if anyone knows if they even carry them. I've gotten stuffed animals that are priced $18 in the parks for $2 so I hope I'll find a discounted Duffy, too

Comment

Not a clue and only one way to find out. Let us know after you visit the shop!

Comment

What's Company D?:blush:

Comment

Company D is a store that only DL cast members (and their personal guests) are allowed to shop at. It has DL merchandise at ultra discounted prices. Some of it is stuff that they're no longer selling at DL, but a lot of it is current merchandise. I got a hoodie there once that was still being sold at DL for like, $50 or something. I got it at Company D for around $15!

Comment

That's...kind of awesome T~T <3

Comment

I got my DCA backpack from there! Hehe, a little tattered, but I still like it, and to answer your question, they only carry past season's 12" Duffys. I wouldn't be surprised if they were still selling the Xmas ones! Haha(they did when I went last time a few months ago)
              Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursulalvr View Post
                I got my DCA backpack from there! Hehe, a little tattered, but I still like it, and to answer your question, they only carry past season's 12" Duffys. I wouldn't be surprised if they were still selling the Xmas ones! Haha(they did when I went last time a few months ago)
                Thanks! I'm going tomorrow, that's too bad that they don't have any 18" ones sold there, but maybe I'll get some 12" ones since they're discounted, then I'll at least have some Duffy's until I can visit the park again. I might go to the park tomorrow and get my first Duffy, but it depends if the rest of my family decide to come or not and renew their AP's.

Comment

One more greeting spot I want to put for this amazing FAQ:

In Hong Kong Disneyland, Duffy can be found in Fantasy Gardens.

(It's like homework for us Duffy/ShellieMay fans.^^)

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Howdy Duffy Friends - Need some help with this FAQ.

Would one or more of you mind copying the title post and updating it with the current information. There have been new character introductions, old meet and greets and moved or closed, etc. Really appreciate your help. Please feel free to PM me when you guys feel that you have a final version.

Cheers and thank you!!!

-Dusty the MiceChat Bear
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                    Save

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X