Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:26 PM.

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Re: Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service

I'm so glad to hear you'll be offering this again!!!
      How often are new releases? When do you think the next one will be?

Thanks for posting this as well!

Comment

Sounds cool but I can't afford to spend 6000 yen for items right now =/

Comment

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:28 PM. Reason:

Comment

I'm flexible, and will work with whatever you need to do. I hope Paypal posts to your bank account soon, I know that's very annoying. Unless it's because its' a large amount? I don't know for sure. Also, I hope your students get what they want, it sounds like some of them have some ambitions.
              Meow

Comment

What ever we can do to not make this stressful for you is fine with me.

I'm sorry for what ever is going on with paypal and the bank. Why things can't go smoothly I'll never know. They make it sound so easy to pay with paypal and then stuff like this happens.

Good luck with your students. Im sure they will do well.
                Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

oh thank you!!!
                    well i'm leaving at about 10 to one of the DL hotels tommorow, but if it does come later that day i might go back and get it since i'm not actually going to DL til Saturday! here's hoping!!!

Comment

Just wanted to pop by to say that I received my Duffy Post package yesterday Thank you, DuffyDaisuki! I :love: everything, and Duffy, ShellieMay, and Duffster are quite happy with their new costumes! Thank you again!

Comment

I got mine yesterday! I'm so happy with everything. The quality of all of it was amazing, as usual. Thank you, DuffyDaisuki!
                        Meow

Comment

Just got my delivery. Thank you so much for all your hard work in doing all of this. I can't say thank you enough.

The detail on the coats are amazing. I love how there is real pockets, it will be cute to pose him with his paws in his pockets. The detail on the sleeves is really cute. Wish I had a matching coat lol.

Thank you again.

Comment

I'm still awaiting on my package of Duffy goodness. I'm keeping up to date with the tracking number and suspect the goods to arrive Monday now, since most items shipped from Asia to my address take about a week to arrive. DuffyDaisuki I will email you directly the moment it arrives. I just wanted to leave an update so you don't think I havn't bothered to get back in contact with you!

Very encourage to read how much detail has gone into the costumes. The US Disney Parks could certainly learn a thing from the Tokyo Resort on how to supply decent standard costumes, instead of the cheaper options that it currently uses now.
                            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 07-17-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X