Name:	7511055889837.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	7357296Found this on the Disney Store Web Site

sigpic

Comment

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

This was featured on Facebook:

Courtesy of HK Main St. Gazette, Duff and ShellieMay Tsum Tsums.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I think they are a little creepy looking.

Comment

I think that Shellie May translates better to the Tsum Tsum template then Duffy does. All I know is that I am in trouble because this merges two of my obsessions.

Comment

I think they translate into tsum tsum waaaaaay better than some, especially human characters. I adore that gingerbread duffy..

Comment

Originally posted by AA1990 View Post
              I adore that gingerbread duffy..
              I do too. I couldn't resist and ordered it tonight.

Comment

Popped into a few shops at the resorts last night- Duffy is still available. But have not seen the new Christmas set.

Comment

I've complained about the Vinylmation designs and I STILL don't like the extra smile lines on the mouth...but I still kind of like the gingerbread Duffy. Of course, I like gingerbread very much so I am rather biased.

(I don't mind if Duffy remains in limited stores in Disneyland Resort--when he was first introduced he was just in ONE STORE in DCA ONLY!. But I mind VERY MUCH if he were to be removed entirely. )
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7512055880137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	7357314This is now on the Disney Store Website

sigpic

Comment

The Elf is back on the Disneystore website.

We saw this Duffy in resort shops this weekend:
                      http://www.disneystore.com/duffy-the...64278/1000267/

And Minnie and Duffy:
                      http://www.disneystore.com/santa-min...64280/1000267/

Duffy is also on the candy filled Advent calendar:yea:

And the Tapestry and throw and Christmas card.
                      Last edited by mmommie; 11-03-2014, 07:25 AM.

Comment

The Minnie with Duffy is darling.

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
                          Well I found this today at Disney California Adventure

Duffy even has Minnie kiss on cheek
                          Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                          The Minnie with Duffy is darling.
                          The tiny Duffy with Minnie is so soft!

Comment

Josh made a new posting on EasyWDW today, with images of the Christmas items at WDW. I was pleased to see several Duffy pictures.
                            There was the 12" pre-dressed bear, what appears to be an 8" pre-dressed Santa suit bear, and the Minnie w/ Duffy that mmommie noted.
                            There is also a cute tote bag with Duffy in front of the bow. Nice that he is in front.

And totally LOVE that there are some child PJs with JUST Mickey and Duffy embroidered on the front.

I didn't see any Duffy ornaments though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                              Josh made a new posting on EasyWDW today, with images of the Christmas items at WDW. I was pleased to see several Duffy pictures.
                              There was the 12" pre-dressed bear, what appears to be an 8" pre-dressed Santa suit bear, and the Minnie w/ Duffy that mmommie noted.
                              There is also a cute tote bag with Duffy in front of the bow. Nice that he is in front.

And totally LOVE that there are some child PJs with JUST Mickey and Duffy embroidered on the front.

I didn't see any Duffy ornaments though.
                              I saw that post and was wishing for Duffy ornaments. So many neat things though

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that news ILG, that really cheered me up this morning looking at those pictures, and I needed that! Thanks again. You have no idea what a difference it made to me!

And I really like the fact that Duffy is included. Although I too would have liked a Duffy ornament. Guess the Christmas badge from Tokyo will work though. Need the tote bag!

And mmommie, thanks for the news Duffy is on the throw and the card - good to know!

Comment

These were posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

ShellieMay's Christmas sweater and cap outfit (to serve as a companion piece to Duffy's Christmas sweater and cap outfit).

A 9 inch ShellieMay Christmas plush.

And a Pluto outfit of the 17 inch Duffy plush.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I want the Pluto costume

Comment

That shellie is SO sweet! I am actually loving the pluto outfit too, not only are those full body suits adorable but they will keep my bears covered and clean while traveling lol!

Comment

I LOVE that little Christmas Shellie May! Though I think I'd need to make a little dress for her so she'd better match Duffy
                                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                          I LOVE that little Christmas Shellie May! Though I think I'd need to make a little dress for her so she'd better match Duffy
                                          I completely agree, she looks a little chilly!
                                          I admit that I havent followed the releases very closely over the years... what do you guys think the chances are of there being another smiling shellie for one of the upcoming events? (Christmas, Valentines, or Spring Voyage?) Thank you! :shy:

Comment

Working...
                                          X