Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by kittyloaf View Post
    I need the shellie may poncho and sweatshirt dress D: anybody have any idea how i could get my hands on them? I don't know anyone who is going to Hong Kong o_o
    Kittyloaf: I use pin nuts store they are based in hong kong and have reasonable prices.....
    https://www.facebook.com/pin.nuts.st...ref=ts&fref=ts

you can find them on Facebook

i've used them several times they have great communication and fast shipping

Comment

Thank you so much! I just sent them a message so fingers crossed!

Comment

Featured on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Pressed medallions (using this term to set it apart from Disneyland and Walt Disney World's pressed pennies) featuring ShellieMay in her own sailor's dress.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I want, I want, I want!

Comment

In my local Disney Store Outlet, they had the 2014 Graduation and 2014 outfit Duffys (I assume at half-price; that's what the signage said, though the tags weren't marked down).

Given they were both dated items, that is almost certainly just common clearancing and nothing to worry about. In the past, I had only rarely seen Duffy in the Disney Store Outlets here before (just the Christmas ornaments one year and then Disney Store clearouts)...but I really only get to the Disney Store Outlet a few times a year, too, so my sample size is too small to really give us a picture of what's going on.

(I know when the nice people in Orlando post great Duffy finds at the outlet and I check our outlet, we don't have anything, though!)
            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

o.o Oh wow. Hong Kong definitely did a better release then the US.

I really hope they release the Shellie May sailor suit. It's too cute!!!

Comment

Yay! I ordered the sweatshirt dress and poncho from HKDL! however, can someone who has more experience with asian sizes tell me if a size M would fit 32-26-34 measurements? They said an M should be fine with my height and weight but i want to be sure.

Comment

Asian sizes tend to run small, so I'd order a size up from your normal size (Large if you normally wear Medium for example).

Comment

WHAT!! A Duffy and Shellie May Tsum Tsum?!?

Too cute!

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                      For anyone interested in this bear, I can tell you it isn't rare. I had it in my hands this afternoon and the shop at my resort had several. I am sure you could get it from Merchandise Guest Services.

Comment

Originally posted by eulenyc View Post
                        I had it in my hands this afternoon and the shop at my resort had several. I am sure you could get it from Merchandise Guest Services.
                        eulenyc,
                        are you at WDW now? How long will you be there?

Comment

Does anyone know if the Gingerbread Duffy Vinylmation is still available. It is no longer on Disney Store.com, but was curious if it was still in the parks?

Comment

I actually left last night - after a nice 4 hour delay thanks to the two tornado warnings and torrential downpours. What a day it was!

Comment

Hi! I was at WDW 11/15 - 11/23. I looked all week for the Gingerbread Duffy in the parks with no avail ��. I finally found alot at downtown Disney on 10/22...I forget the name of the store but it was on the west side across from the Starbucks where they sell a lot of vinyl nations.

Comment

While shopping at downtown Disney the week of 11/15-23...a disney merchandise executive noticed my adult daughter's Shellie May (thank you Len!) dressed as Minnie Mouse! We informed him of the numerous people who wanted a Minnie Mouse Shellie May (most called her Duffy ) and how WDW is missing a merchandise opportunity. The executive was VERY inquisitive and took a picture of Shellie May to pass on up!!! While we had his attention, my daughter informed the executive that if Disney had princess dresses for Shellie May, she would have purchased them all! Hopefully, Shellie May will eventually come to Florida! So sorry if I posted to the wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by tlc3230 View Post
                                  Hi! I was at WDW 11/15 - 11/23. I looked all week for the Gingerbread Duffy in the parks with no avail ��. I finally found alot at downtown Disney on 10/22...I forget the name of the store but it was on the west side across from the Starbucks where they sell a lot of vinyl nations.
                                  thanks for the help. I'll check on D Street when I get there in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by getoffyourduff View Post
                                    I'll check on D Street when I get there in a couple of weeks.
                                    When do you arrive?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                      When do you arrive?
                                      I get to WDW on the 14th of December.

Comment

Originally posted by tlc3230 View Post
                                        While shopping at downtown Disney the week of 11/15-23...a disney merchandise executive noticed my adult daughter's Shellie May (thank you Len!) dressed as Minnie Mouse! We informed him of the numerous people who wanted a Minnie Mouse Shellie May (most called her Duffy ) and how WDW is missing a merchandise opportunity. The executive was VERY inquisitive and took a picture of Shellie May to pass on up!!! While we had his attention, my daughter informed the executive that if Disney had princess dresses for Shellie May, she would have purchased them all! Hopefully, Shellie May will eventually come to Florida! So sorry if I posted to the wrong thread.
                                        That's good news if it pans out! Well, if it will convince Disney to release Shellie May with good quality in the US, which is a lot of ifs.

I'm glad you and your family had a great time, too!
                                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and have been following the forum for a couple of weeks now. Not sure if this is the right place to be posting this, so please forgive me if it isn't. Just wanted to share some news with you all.

A friend of mine visited HKDL this weekend and was able to pick me up some of the new Duffy and Shellie May merchandise. Unfortunately though, because it was a special discount weekend for HKDL members, all of the naked 17" Duffy and Shellie May bears were completely sold out! I was rather disappointed...

However, I got a wonderful text message from my friend this morning as she was boarding her flight at HK International Airport. Apparently The Magic of HKDL had 17" Duffys and Shellie Mays in stock + many of the outfits! So she ended up getting me both bears, plus Duffy's sailor suit and Shellie's dress. She'll send everything in the next few days. I'm so excited! :yea:

Here are a few pics:

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_10202455979315395.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	7357420
                                          Merchandise from HKDL

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_10202460409986159.jpeg
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	7357422Click image for larger version

Name:	received_10202460409946158 (2).jpeg
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	7357421
                                          Merchandise at The Magic of HKDL, HK International Airport (not sure which terminal it was)

So, for anybody passing through the airport or in transit, if you have time (or if they've run out again at the park) I suggest you take a look!
                                          Last edited by FrenchyDuff; 12-01-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X