• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That's so awesome FrenchyDuff!

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post

And a Pluto outfit of the 17 inch Duffy plush.
      I love this Pluto outfit! I don't normally go for the full body suits (I did get the Sulley costume though), but this one is just too cute. It reminds me of footie pajamas!
      "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
        As the owner of two darling 12" bears, I wish they would sell individual 12" outfits instead of a bazillion pre-dressed bears.
        I completely agree with you Diznygrl! I love my 12" Duffy, but I don't need 20 of him sitting around because of different outfits (I'm already having this problem with my Mickey's and Minnie's). I like to matching outfits for my 12" an 17" Duffy's because I have them as father and son.

Comment

• Special Christmas Outfits

I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm new here and still finding my way around...

I have a special Christmas 5-piece outfit set on auction at eBay right now. The clothes fit the 17" Duffy and Shellie May, as well as similar shaped 16-17" plush from BABW. The set includes the green top with attached bow tie, plaid vest, red pants, red/green/plaid dress, and matching bow. Since we're into the month of December already (!!!), I also included free USPS Priority shipping for USA addresses (international is extra).

I'd love to know what you all think of the design!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 2014 12.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	7357450
          Handmade Christmas Costumes for 17" Duffy and Shellie May The Disney Bear Plush | eBay

(Obviously this is not official Disney merchandise, and I am not affiliated with Disney.)

Comment

These are STUNNING!!

Comment

So cute

Comment

I love the outfits, Amanda! The colors are perfect, your technical skills look to be outstanding, and Duffy is so dapper in his vest! (I love a dapper Duffy.)

If you have any bear sewing tips you'd like to share with the rest of us, I'd be excited to hear them! There's a thread about sewing at http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...signs-2-a.html.
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Amanda, these outfits are beautifully made and look great on Duffy and Shellie. I'm watching them on Ebay! Good to have you here.

Comment

Posted on the Hong Kong Main Street Gazette Facebook page:

A Duffy and ShellieMay thermos.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                        Hong Kong is rocking it! …Why couldn't the US have at least attempted this??
                        Because the US team are a bunch of drunken monkeys who just don't get it.

Comment

Ilovegreatuar, tony609, Eeee-va, TNutter, and DaisyDaisuki: Thank you all for the kind words! I've worked on certain patterns and designs for quite a long time to get them just right (Nothing is too good for my Disney Bears), and it's nice to know that it shows. Sometimes you wonder if anyone else, besides yourself, really cares about the work you do or the things you make, all the attention to detail, and it's very gratifying to know that they do. :')

MikkiMausu99: I love those thermoses! I have a large(r than it should be) collection of Disney thermoses, cups, and tumblers, but nothing with Duffy and/or Shellie May on it. Yet! I hope we get more Disney Bear merchandise stateside in 2015.

Comment

Posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Comment

I went to post this in the Build a Bear thread but it was locked for inactivity. The other day we went to Build a Bear so I could make the 40th anniversary Hello Kitty. I was told that there is a 98 percent chance this is the last Hello Kitty Build a Bear will ever have. They aren't renewing the license because...Frozen. No really that was the reason. They have a lot of other licenses right now but the girl thought that the Frozen sisters were there to stay instead of being a few month promotion and something had to go. So obviously it meant Hello Kitty, a LONG TIME BRAND OF THE WORLD, had to go. I don't know if that means all the clothes are going byebye too but I thought I should spread the news. I know that some people collect other plushies and ponies from BAB so if there are any Hello Kitty lovers out there go now.

Comment

Posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

A Duffy & ShellieMay photo frame.

Comment

This was posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

A limited edition Hong Kong Disneyland park pin with Duffy. Only available to guests with a "Magic Access" status.

Comment

I found the 2015 Duffy Bear at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	duffy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	7357510

Comment

Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post
                                      I went to post this in the Build a Bear thread but it was locked for inactivity. The other day we went to Build a Bear so I could make the 40th anniversary Hello Kitty. I was told that there is a 98 percent chance this is the last Hello Kitty Build a Bear will ever have. They aren't renewing the license because...Frozen. No really that was the reason. They have a lot of other licenses right now but the girl thought that the Frozen sisters were there to stay instead of being a few month promotion and something had to go. So obviously it meant Hello Kitty, a LONG TIME BRAND OF THE WORLD, had to go. I don't know if that means all the clothes are going byebye too but I thought I should spread the news. I know that some people collect other plushies and ponies from BAB so if there are any Hello Kitty lovers out there go now.
                                      That's kind of surprising to me, knowing that BABW has done so many versions of Hello Kitty over the years. Maybe her numbers were down or they felt that they didn't have any more designs for her. I have an BABW 18" Hello Kitty, and I had trouble adjusting to her size at first (her head was so big and awkward, I couldn't believe they made her that size for kids to play with), but now I'm more used to it. If they were going to take out a brand, I would've thought it would be Disney's Palace Pets (they arrived with much fanfare, but I don't think their numbers are so well since BABW hasn't added any more characters to the line-up and the advertising for them is pretty much non-existent now). I would love to see more Disney Princess bears like my Frozen Anna Bear and Elsa Bear, especially Merida, Rapunzel, Tiana, Belle, Jasmine, Mulan... Yeah, I basically want them all. ^_^

Comment

Thanks for sharing the 2015 Duffy's! That's encouraging news--it looks like Duffy will still have a presence at DLR. Since it's the 60th anniversary, let's hope they will do well with sales (I'm even thinking about buying one, especially since my birthday's in January). Maybe they'll bring 60th anniversary merchandise out for our 17inch Duffy's, too. Now if we can just get Shellie Mae here....(if anyone from TDA is reading this, we would really love to have her!!).

Comment

This was posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

ShellieMay's own sailor dress.

Comment

Working...
                                          X