Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Okay, I wasn't terribly thrilled about the Goofy outfit but then I saw that it comes with a turkey leg that Duffy can hold. Now I need it. Curses!

Comment

This was posted on the official Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

This was featured on Duffy l'ours Disney's Wordpress page:

A new 2015-edition Duffy Name Tag that you can put your name on.

Comment

Does anyone know the actual price of the HK Easter Duffy and Shellie bunny plush? I really would like them but they are a lot on eBay

Comment

This was featured on the official Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

A limited edition "Invitation Card" pin with an individualized serial number.

Comment

2015 graduation Duffy is available at California Adventure today. I have a photo I can post when I get home

Comment

Comment

I think that is a tasteful outfit. Nice to see for a change.

Comment

Cute graduation outfit. Tired of all these pre-dressed bears though. *sigh*

Comment

Oh, not me. I LOVE the pre-dressed bears.

Comment

If I can ever figure out how to post photos I'll post photos of the flower and garden pre dressed 12" bears here in Epcot in Walt Disney world

Comment

Originally posted by disneydorkette View Post
                          If I can ever figure out how to post photos I'll post photos of the flower and garden pre dressed 12" bears here in Epcot in Walt Disney world
                          create a photobucket account. when you are on a photo, click on URL for IMG. It will note "copied". Paste into the message and it will post as a photo.

Comment

I wanna get the 60th anniversary Duffy for DL ☺️ Booked a trip just to get him lol

Comment

This was posted on the official Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

A limited edition Duffy and ShellieMay Hong Kong Disneyland park pin that is only available to those with "Magic Access" and is limited to just 1,000 pieces.

Comment

Apparently, the Duffy Tsum Tsums have made it to WDW. (Someone on another messageboard offhandedly mentioned Disneyland being sold out of the medium Duffy Tsum Tsum, so he might be there too.)

Duffy Tsum Tsums in Walt Disney World!!!
                                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I think Tsum Tsums are creepy, but I want a Duffy one!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                    Apparently, the Duffy Tsum Tsums have made it to WDW. (Someone on another messageboard offhandedly mentioned Disneyland being sold out of the medium Duffy Tsum Tsum, so he might be there too.)

Duffy Tsum Tsums in Walt Disney World!!!

Nothing sign of them on the Disney Store Japan site with Duffy and ShellieMay, although they do show the Easter version for Pooh & Friends, along with Chip & Dale, and Donald & Daisy.

And nothing on the Tokyo DisneySEA merchandise page for Duffy.

Looks like we'll need an onsite investigation by fellow Duffeteers.
                                    sigpic
                                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Comment

The Tsum Tsums have been in Hong Kong for quite a while...I am not sure if they'll ever come to Japan. They actually look a touch off-model to me (though if I would have seen the minis on my trip I would have bought one). I am not sure if any Duffy items have been made outside of Japan and then brought unaltered to Tokyo DisneySea...?

Actually, a lot of the Tsum Tsums (like the great Big Hero 6 set I think I have to buy next week) have been released in Japan first and the US later, though there are some that haven't been released in Japan at all (I think Hans and Kristoff are two of those).
                                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

This was featured on the official Tokyo Disney Resort blog:

They have announced the date for "Journeys with Duffy: Your Friend Forever" and with it comes a new set of Duffy merchandise for the event.

A set of ten different t-shirts to represent Duffy's 10 years since his debut at Tokyo DisneySea. Also on the post it says that 50 items will be offered as part of the special event.

Comment

I will check Disneyland for the TsumTsum's in a few days. Just waiting for Spring Break to end so the crowds lower some!

Comment

Working...
                                          X