Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Do you hear that whooshing sound? That's the sound of my money flying out of my wallet. Why must they make such cute merchandise all of the time!!! Those shirts are great!

Comment

Love the shirts! Now how much of my money is gonna disappear with all the new stuff lol

Comment

Is there any news about the results voting of the reissue of older TDS outfits? or when are they going to be released?
        sigpic

Comment

The (mangled) Google Translate of the page seems to indicate that they're making the top 3, but I think we already knew that, so it's not really news.

At the same time, so far from among the more than 80 that was selling costume on, to reprint sell popular high was the top three pieces in the vote from everyone that was carried out in November last year other "Encore Collection", special goods also appearance is scheduled.
          The special meet outfits have a lot of potential for full-sized bear outfits, especially if they come out with bottoms instead of just as tops.

Last edited by Eeee-va; 04-05-2015, 09:26 PM.
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I can verify the Duffy Tsum Tsums are at WDW. I was at Downtown Disney today with my boyfriend and happened across them at Once Upon A Toy. I didn't know they were available in the US now, so I squealed like a giddy schoolgirl.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tsumtsum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	7360025

The little one is $5.95 and the bigger one is $16.95. I got the little one. They had several of each. I also saw the boxed Goofy costume and the 12" graduation Duffy for 2015.

Comment

These tees are so cute!
              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                The (mangled) Google Translate of the page seems to indicate that they're making the top 3, but I think we already knew that, s news.

The special meet outfits have a lot of potential for full-sized bear outfits, especially if they come out with bottoms instead of just as tops.

I see thanks, hopefully there would be more info soon
                sigpic

Comment

Love the shirts. The meet and greet costumes look cute too. It's so cool they are celibateing 10 years and doing special things.
                  Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

YAY!!! Thank you, that makes me so excited to see. I can't wait to pick some up at Disneyland

Comment

I don't know if this has already shown up in a different thread yet, but here's the re-released costumes:

Duffy Costumes Being Re-Released for 10th Anniversary | TDR Explorer

Comment

Is that page showing the re-released costumes, or just some of the costumes you got to pick from in the voting last year?
                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

It says it's published in November 2014 so I'm guessing it's showing some of costumes that could be voted on.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
                            It says it's published in November 2014 so I'm guessing it's showing some of costumes that could be voted on.
                            Ah, dammit, you're right, I didn't read it close enough. I thought it was weird you guys hadn't posted anything yet- this is usually THE page for Duffy info. :roll:

Never mind! Carry on!

Although the Monorail costume should totally be a pick...I would love to have it!

Comment

I saw an article we wrote up was linked here. Yeah, those are just showing the costumes that you could vote on. Nothing has been announced yet for which ones will be available. I am really hoping for the Monorail costume too!
                              TDR Explorer: Exploring Tokyo Disney Resort. Advice, Planning, Photos, and more.
                              TDR Now: The first English speaking Podcast focusing on Tokyo Disney Resort

Twitter
                              | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssinian28 View Post
                                Ah, dammit, you're right, I didn't read it close enough. I thought it was weird you guys hadn't posted anything yet- this is usually THE page for Duffy info. :roll:

Never mind! Carry on!

Although the Monorail costume should totally be a pick...I would love to have it!
                                No biggie. We get so excited over Duffy that the little things get skipped during the first viewing. I do that all the time. I can't wait to see which costumes they bring back and all the other goodies. I'm thrilled they are celebrating Duffy in a big way.
                                Last edited by DuffyGuardian; 04-06-2015, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	7360030New Star Wars Weekend 12"Duffy

Comment

I was informed today that the Duffy Pillow Pets in America have been hitting the outlet stores at 50% off!!

Comment

I got two at the outlet last month for $9.99 each

Comment

Lucky I never got my hands on one at the parks and now I can't find them anywhere but ebay

Comment

I'll be up there again on the 25th for a week so I can check to see if there are any more left

Comment

Working...
                                          X