Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Thank you for the link. I wonder if the question mark costumes are in the running for which ones they may release?
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Excellent find Eeee-va.

I think that the first silhouette is of this costume:

Spoiler:

It appears that the costumes are in release order and I wonder if they will slowly reveal more of the silhouetted costumes until we are down to the last three.
      Last edited by getoffyourduff; 05-01-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Great detective work, getoffyourduff! I'd guess you are right!
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Ok I admit I want the Tigger costume (first time in ages I've wanted a US parks costume). Tigger has been my favorite Disney character since I was like 3. I'm sure it'll hit the US parks later this year so I'll just keep an eye out for it and get it when I can.

Comment

I think 35 maybe the rain coat. It would be great if that one got released for all the new Duffy fans would get a chance to get it. It's a great costume!

Comment

The three re-release costumes have already been voted on, but not announced. This is just a history of Duffy through fashion. And wow, seeing it all together like this is amazing! Duffy really is the constant that carries us through TDS for the past decade. I can't believe I've been collecting Duffy for nearly all of those ten years! I :love: that they're counting from the introduction of Duffy, not The Disney Bear. Although, let me say that the level of collaboration between Japan and the US in creating the Duffy concept was much deeper than I understood. I really hope we get a good, coffee table-style bilingual book with Journeys.

Guesses for the game are totally right so far, but maybe it's more fun for more people if we don't post answers here? #001 is potentially the hardest/most fun — especially for recent Duffeteers who will really have to do some research to find it! GOYD, would you mind deleting that, or at least covering it with spoiler tags? DuffyGuardian, yours is fairly easy, but if you wouldn't mind, please edit yours, too? Thanks, guys!^^

Comment

is the Daily Duffy blog yours?

Comment

Originally posted by iKristin View Post
                  is the Daily Duffy blog yours?
                  That's Eeee-va's!

Comment

DuffyD, the new 4th Anniversary logo looks fantastic! Thank you for that, I love it!
                    Meow

Comment

DuffyD - LOVE the 4th anniversary DSTARs logo!

gurgi - How do we make the new logo our own signature again? I tried looking for an old thread with instructions but didn't find it. I tried Copy Image and Copy URL to put into my own profile but neither worked. I did manage to save just the .PNG image itself as my Signature Pic but not the actual signature itself. Thanks for your help!
                      AP holder since 2007

Comment

Madoka, I just copied the image and text and pasted it into my signature. Of course I had to remove the old one first, but it worked perfectly for me.
                        Meow

Comment

Huh. I could have sworn I tried that yesterday, but it didn't work. But as you can see, it worked this time! Thanks, gurgi! :bow:
                          AP holder since 2007

Comment

• Comment

DuffyD, your did a great job on the logo. It's so cute, thank you!

Comment

This was featured on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Comment

OMG that is really cute! I love his hat!
                                  Last edited by DuffyGuardian; 05-23-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I love the hat and shorts! How cute!

Comment

i can get this new outfits from hkdl for anyone need it.!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pajamas Group 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	7360529

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blanket Group 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	7360530

I just listed new pajamas for 17" Duffy, 17" Shellie, and 12" Duffy to enjoy, and blankets now come with free embroidered personalization!
                                        https://www.etsy.com/shop/ThatsSewAm...tion_leftnav_3

I'd love it if you'd check them out and let me know what you think.
                                        "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                                          This was featured on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

This outfit is also available at Disneyland in the US. It cost US$22.

Comment

Working...
                                          X