Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I'll be skeptical til she appears, but that statue finding a new home might be a good sign that they're not giving up yet, so maybe?

Comment

October has been a fairly consistent rumor (I recall there's an English-language Shellie May book slated for October, and it will be 5 years (!!!) since Duffy's US release). I feel like this COULD finally be the time the rumors pan out, but we will see. (If so, I think I will need to get to Anaheim to pick one out in person, assuming she shows up there too...I already hope to get a Gelatoni in Japan and got a Duffy in WDW, so I feel like it would be so perfect to have one of them from each park!)

Oh, and eulenyc, that picture of your "popular" Shellie May is so delightful!
      Last edited by Eeee-va; 07-24-2015, 01:51 PM.
      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by iDuffyBear View Post
        BREAKING NEWS!!! According to Denise at MouseSteps on Twitter, Shellie May merchandise will be available at WDW end of September/early October!!

https://twitter.com/mousesteps/statu...31118730514432

Wheeeeeee!!!
        Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
        I'll be skeptical til she appears, but that statue finding a new home might be a good sign that they're not giving up yet, so maybe?
        Yeah I'll believe it when I see it. The "ShellieMay is coming *insert date/month/holiday here*" rumor has been going around for years and so far NONE of them have been true. We'll see what happens. Now of course some are going "Oh I hope we get Gelatoni too!" :botox:

Comment

Interesting..... the gaint Duffy was JUST moved. He was at Once Upon a Toy Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
            Interesting..... the gaint Duffy was JUST moved. He was at Once Upon a Toy Tuesday.
            mmommie!!:love: Thanks for the heads-up; I had been under the impression that the Duffy shop decorations had all been removed completely. Then again, I'm also thinking of Anaheim, not Orlando. Maybe it's different.

Comment

I wanted to let everyone know that all of the Duffy merchandise at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs (Florida), including the giant Duffy, has been moved to Fun Finds across from Earl of Sandwich.

And, did you see the Halloween costume they are releasing for Gelatoni????? He's dressing as Duffy!!!!

「ディズニー・ハロウィーン」限定のダッフィー関連グッズをご紹介!〜その他編〜 | コンフェティ

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                mmommie!!:love: Thanks for the heads-up; I had been under the impression that the Duffy shop decorations had all been removed completely. Then again, I'm also thinking of Anaheim, not Orlando. Maybe it's different.
                You may be thinking of the former Duffy shop in Epcot. Those Duffy decorations have been removed. This is the first move(to my knowledge) of the Big Duffy.

Comment

Wow the Gelatoni's paintbrush and berret are impressive and detailed
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=eulenyc;1057250779]I wanted to let everyone know that all of the Duffy merchandise at Downtown Disney/Disney Springs (Florida), including the giant Duffy, has been moved to Fun Finds across from Earl of Sandwich.

Very happy to see today that the Duffy has "branched out" at DTD. The big Duffy is now located at Fun Finds (This we knew) along with Duffy merchandise. But Duffy merchandise is also available in the same spot as before-in Once Upon a Toy! So our favorite bear has retail space in Fun Finds, Once Upon a Toy AND World of Disney-all at DTD (Disney Springs).

I did ask the CM at Fun Finds if she knew anything about Shellie May coming to Florida. Her only response was "if she comes to WDW this is where she would be sold". (Not that I consider that credible, but I am still hopeful). I have a friend that works in the shop so I am going to see what I can find out.

Comment

New pre-dressed Duffy and Shellie May coming to Aulani:

New Merchandise Debuts and Artist Showcases at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa « Disney Parks Blog

Their clothes are "inspired by" designer apparel, so that's a good step.
                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                        New pre-dressed Duffy and Shellie May coming to Aulani:

New Merchandise Debuts and Artist Showcases at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa « Disney Parks Blog

Their clothes are "inspired by" designer apparel, so that's a good step.
                        Shellie May looks like she is ready for Animal Kingdom

Comment

The new beach set is now avail online Duffy the Disney Bear Swim Costume - 17'' | New Arrivals | Disney Store

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	7360751Found this today at DCA

Comment

Cute Halloween costume, but I would have a loved a Haunted Mansion themed costume instead. (If it is, it doesn't look like a HM themed item imo)

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]43058[/ATTACH]Found this today at DCA
                                Interesting....... it would seem that they plan to continue to sell Duffy items in CA. I wonder if we will see this set in Florida.

Comment

Thanks so much for sharing this information. We just got back from DCA and bought our vampire costume at World of Disney (stopped in on our way to the park). It was also available at Elias & Co. and at the shop at Paradise Pier (forgot the name--but the one that has all the Duffy merchandise).

BTW, we made a couple more Duffy converts. There was a really nice couple at the shop at Paradise Pier who were looking at Duffy but didn't know who he was. We told him about Duffy's background--and talked them into their first Duffy (with a Stitch costume).

Now if we can just get Shellie May into the U.S. parks and the M&G back...

Comment

Did you see/get the 60th box set? Love that you converted a few. One guest at a time LOL

Comment

I tried to resist this latest release but my sweetest and best friend (who is not my boyfriend) insisted that it was amazing. I do love that it is a vampire outfit! I have especially loved seeing the vampire mice that have been released in recent years from Japan but never thought to hope for a Count Duffula? The entire outfit is very. . .shiny. The satiny black vest with the purple pinstripes is attached to the cape, which is itself pure awesomeness. It's all stiff-ish black velvety coolness on the back side and the formidable vampire collar holds its shape like a dream. Only two stitches hold the vest to the shirt. . which is an entire shirt. I plan to snip it out for mix and match purposes and find a complimentary (less shiny) shirt and maybe a fabulous vampy brooch. Fingers crossed! Bats Day at Disneyland is months away so there is time to imagine and improvise.

Comment

I noticed the Disneyland 60th and the Duffy vampire outfits both at disneystore.com (in case anyone is looking for these).

Comment

Yes, it is in MouseGear at Epcot.
                                          (In reply to the Duffy Vampire Halloween Costume photo that Totnut posted)

Comment

Working...
                                          X