Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh...what...

Go home, Disney, you're drunk!
    Meow

Comment

• Shellie mY not avail at dtd. Cm in fun finds said the20 th.
      Nothing at Boardwalk.
      Last edited by mmommie; 10-08-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Nothing Shellie May at Mousegears except the book.

Comment

• I don't know the real story but it kind of sounds like Disney realized "Oh crud, we forgot to make an announcement!" Ugh.

I would actually like the bags if not for the Tsum Tsum hands/paws. Not a fan of Shellie May's bow, but the rest looks like a kind of homespun version of the bears, which fits nicely with the fabric. Those paws though... :/
          Last edited by Eeee-va; 10-08-2015, 07:04 PM.
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• ShellieMay Tinkerbell costume and book at DHS but so far the bears have only been spotted in California.

Comment

• Per second manager at Epcot, release date is the 20th. Items are not supposed to be sold until then. We have not seen anything in two resorts, manager call to MK and Epcot. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Comment

• Oh, I'm sorry, mmommie! But thank you for scouting around for us. It's interesting (and a little weird) that Disney is suddenly making up a release date. (Though Tuesdays are a common release date for merchandise.)
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

• Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                  Per second manager at Epcot, release date is the 20th. Items are not supposed to be sold until then. We have not seen anything in two resorts, manager call to MK and Epcot. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.
                  Epcot has the book in MouseGear and in the small shop under Spaceship Earth (not the photo pass one).
                  MK has the book in the Storybook Circus shop.
                  Reports of people buying book in Riverside, POFQ and Caribbean Beach last week too.
                  I saw a photo today of the Tinkerbell costume and book from DHS, it is in the store next to the Little Mermaid attraction.

Comment

• The book is also on the official Shop Disney Parks app. Search for Duffy. SKU 400009533361

Comment

• I don't remember if anyone mentioned, but they now have Duffy Tsum Tsums on the Disney Store website, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                        I don't remember if anyone mentioned, but they now have Duffy Tsum Tsums on the Disney Store website, too.
                        Also in Once Upon a Toy at Disney Springs. I just bought the medium Duffy tsum tsum the other day. I couldn't resist. So cute!

Comment

• Originally posted by eulenyc View Post

Epcot has the book in MouseGear and in the small shop under Spaceship Earth (not the photo pass one).
                          MK has the book in the Storybook Circus shop.
                          Reports of people buying book in Riverside, POFQ and Caribbean Beach last week too.
                          I saw a photo today of the Tinkerbell costume and book from DHS, it is in the store next to the Little Mermaid attraction.
                          We have the book and have reported finding it in several locations. The goal today was to find the outfits.

Comment

• Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                            We have the book and have reported finding it in several locations. The goal today was to find the outfits.
                            Sorry! Wasn't reading carefully.
                            Tinkerbell costume for ShellieMay is at the shop in DHS next to Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by eulenyc View Post

Sorry! Wasn't reading carefully.
                              Tinkerbell costume for ShellieMay is at the shop in DHS next to Voyage of the Little Mermaid.
                              We had a concierge finally offer to call the Studios, but by the time he called we did not have time to get over there before they closed.

Comment

• I heard the books got pulled because they weren't supposed to be out yet. But a friend of mine grabbed one a couple weeks ago and I think she picked up one for me last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                  I heard the books got pulled because they weren't supposed to be out yet. But a friend of mine grabbed one a couple weeks ago and I think she picked up one for me last week.
                                  We have seen the books everywhere. Not only have they not been pulled as of today-they were available in more locations today. (Saturday they did not have them in MouseGears-today they did)

Comment

• If it's true that Disneyland pulled the bears last night...I knew I should have been a bad employee and gone yesterday to pick up Shellie May. Ha!
                                    Still going tomorrow morning (before it gets too hot) to look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                      …It's interesting (and a little weird) that Disney is suddenly making up a release date. (Though Tuesdays are a common release date for merchandise.)
                                      Just… I mean… Are you guys seeing the same things happening that I'm seeing…? Why is anyone here even thinking a little about supporting this? I just don't understand it. For the masses who know nothing about Duffy's true history or OLC's integrity, I guess I kind of see it. Although the basic product offered by Disney simply doesn't seem better than BAB to me and doesn't at all seem invested with the park or fan-company collaboration spirit that Duffy embodies in Japan.

But for MiceChat Duffeteers, I just cannot fathom how anything we've seen from Disney regarding ShellieMay (outside of Aulani) is not a slap in the face.

Comment

• On a more positive note. Duffy D I will try and get more of the Shellie May book posted this weekend. I am not sure I can post pictures of the pages in this new Micechat. Is anyone else interested in the contents of the Shellie May book?

Duffy D I think we were posting at the same time. So have you seen enough of the Shellie May book?

Comment

• Disneyland Resort Update:
                                          Could not find Shellie May at any of the 4 stocked Duffy locations. Spoke with a Cast Member at Treasures in Paradise in DCA, he did note that they had been put out early and were pulled back. I asked about the book, he wasn't sure if it was out-of-stock or had been pulled.

I asked about October 20th, he said he had also heard that but not officially.

He did note that the book was wildly popular, people were very excited. Yay!

Comment

Working...
                                          X