Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they have the 12" tourist Shellies? I have a feeling those will be the first to sell out, and that's the one I want. I think the cheerleader outfit is ugly, TBH. Even though Tourist Shellie is rather uncoordinated, the Minnie ears and shirt are at least cute and could be paired with other pieces of clothing.

Comment

• I thought there was a Build a Bear thread. Maybe there is and I can't find it. Anyway just got word that next year they are getting a Pikachu plushie at BAB and it is going to have a Pokeball hoodie and Charizard outfit! No idea if they will fit Duffy or if it will be more like the Toothless hoodie meant really for Toothless but I am super excited to find out!

Comment

• I'm at HS now getting ready to head to DTD. The Marie, princess Minnie, Christmas and tink outfit are $23 the boxed pjs are $33

Comment

• Originally posted by tink1223 View Post
          I'm at HS now getting ready to head to DTD. The Marie, princess Minnie, Christmas and tink outfit are $23 the boxed pjs are $33
          Thank you. PJs are a bit pricey and Duffy already has 4 from BAB (the olaf ones are SO CUTE) but def. going to get Marie XD.

Comment

• The Disneyland Resort is fully stocked, every store I checked had most items.

Strangely enough, the bear I got today had no security tag. Odd. And? The 17-inch Shellie May was $33 today. Last week I paid $30.
            Last edited by mercy; 10-20-2015, 02:44 PM. Reason: Receipt Shennanigans

Comment

• Has anyone seen the red Minnie outfit? I think it was supposed to be a deluxe boxed set. If so, pics? thanks

Comment

• Mercy, was she in World of Disney at Disneyland? We let our APs go in Sept and its the only way for us to grab one. I know my daughter wants one to go with her Duffy. I'm sad to see the prices change like they did. Seems like another money grab after putting them out last week and seeing how she seems to have sold. So sad.
                A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

• Berry Princess, she is available at the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney - that's the first place I looked today.

The price adjustment is another annoying bungle in the whole release. Sigh.

Comment

• Thanks mercy. We will have to make a special trip to go pick one out to come home with us and a cute outfit to go with her.
                    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

According to my princess, its not Star Wars land its "You stole my goats away from me!!......in progress land"

etsy.com/shop/FantasyFunTutus

Comment

• Per the app there is a Christmas set as well. It looks like Marie and Tinkerbell are available at one store in Wdw.

Comment

• I got 12" Tourist Shellie May at Mousegears at Epcot last night. She will be stripped as soon as i return home. I wish they offered a nude version. The Xmas shrug, Tinkerbell, Aurora, and Marie were also there. They were sold out of 17" plush by closing time.

Edit
                        I also wanted to confirm rumors of Gelatoni's arrival at Epcot...He's actually here at the Kawaii exhibit in Japan! There's a display of a bedroom and he's sitting on the floor with a Duffy popcorn bucket.
                        Last edited by malice; 10-20-2015, 08:38 PM. Reason: Gelatoni

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

• Interesting about Gelatoni making an appearance! Did you happen to get a photo? I like the idea of him appearing as a cameo, as long as it doesn't mean he'll be coming out for purchase in the US anytime soon.

(I am guessing the 17" ShellieMay probably sold out due to resellers more than anything, since I assume the average guest doesn't necessarily know ShellieMay's story or love Duffy to want a friend for him...of course, even in Japan, resellers swoop in and grab up items too...)
                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• Originally posted by malice View Post
                            …I also wanted to confirm rumors of Gelatoni's arrival at Epcot...He's actually here at the Kawaii exhibit in Japan! There's a display of a bedroom and he's sitting on the floor with a Duffy popcorn bucket.
                            And so it begins.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry too much about Gelatoni actually being SOLD at Epcot anytime soon. It's just an exhibit at the Japan Pavilion celebrating the history and elements of Japan's kawaii culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
                                I wouldn't worry too much about Gelatoni actually being SOLD at Epcot anytime soon. It's just an exhibit at the Japan Pavilion celebrating the history and elements of Japan's kawaii culture.
                                I thought the same thing when I read this. I have not seen it yet, but I have no expectation that Gelatoni will be sold here.

Comment

• Are they limiting the number of Shellie May items, like 5 per style with Duffy? Not that scalpers don't go with friends and skirt the rules....Arg I hope she is there when we go next time.

Comment

• There was no limits on Shelliemay or Duffy when I was there on the 20th and my friend was there yesterday and still no limit. She said they were constantly having to restock the shelves with the 17" plush.

Comment

• I know I saw a photo online with the new price increase which did state there was a 5 item limit. But none of the photos I have from the 20th actually show that nor do I remember a tag on the shelves stating it. Hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post
                                        Are they limiting the number of Shellie May items, like 5 per style with Duffy? Not that scalpers don't go with friends and skirt the rules....Arg I hope she is there when we go next time.
                                        There are signs up in the shop at the Studios limiting to 5 items. No 17 inch Shellie May. But did see the other items.

Comment

• ShellieMay items are on the Disney Store website, including the 17" bear and the tourist/"Day in the Park" bear, as well as a few costumes and the pillow pet. (The 17" Shellie May photos are notoriously bad, with tiny ears on all of them and one showing off the obvious gap created by having her bow attach over both ears instead of the back of her hair.) The old $30 pricing appears to apply here. And it appears the FREESHIP code will work on Duffy/ShellieMay items, too.
                                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                          X