Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

This is so cute! I love the little jacket! I'm very excited to see what's in store for Duffy!

sigpic
    Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Wow, you guys are on this quick. I wont be able to check it out till Monday. I hope they did a good job with this one. I just love how the hat looks.

Heres the photo from Duffy Facebook page
      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I saw that pic on his Facebook page too. I've seen a similar costume at Busch Gardens' in the shop that has their BAB type section. I might be going there on Sunday if it doesn't rain. If I do, I'll be sure to go in that shop and take a photo of it so we can compare.

Comment

i love it!!! i think it'd make a perfect UP themed outfit when i add my grape soda pin!!

Comment

^ Hehehe.. Charles Muntz.

It's definitely cute in the drawing. Very curious to see what it looks like for real.

Comment

Anyone heard if WDW or DLR has this costume?

Comment

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                Anyone heard if WDW or DLR has this costume?
                Just came back from DLR. I checked all places that sell Duffy items and none have the aviator costume. But since the art is one the FB page, it shouldn't be that long now. I would say it will be released later on this month or summer.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thanks for the update. You would have thought with it being a holiday weekend they would have something new out. Oh well thanks for posting.

Comment

Just got back from Epcot and no luck. They didn't have it and no one knew about it either. I hope it comes in soon though. It looks really cute.

Comment

Wow, you guys are on this quick. I wont be able to check it out till Monday. I hope they did a good job with this one. I just love how the hat looks.

Heres the photo from Duffy Facebook page
                      Finally! A US release that is nothing but WIN!!! If the actual execution uses high quality materials and craftsmanship - at least as good as Build-A-Bear, but honestly I'm hoping for better - this is a SLAM DUNK!

An aviator jacket is actually one of the costumes that has been floating on my "kinda want" list for ages... This is great news! I just hope they don't drop the ball with the actual execution.^^

Comment

I just hope this is not a predressed Duffy.

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                          I just hope this is not a predressed Duffy.

Comment

I looked at the version of this costume they have at Busch Gardens today and it's cute, but the concept art of Disney's version looks much better.

Comment

I agree with DuffyDaisuki. This is a surprise. It's nothing we knew about, and it's announced even before the "Sorcerer Mickey" one we knew about has been released. This looks adorable. I hope the execution is great too. I would love for the scarf NOT to be sewn onto the jacket. I'm crossing my fingers for a higher-quality garment than the previous costumes. Oh, and this definitely has an "UP" vibe to it, so I hope the "Wilderness Explorer" costume is being thought of too...that would be beyond cute too.
                              Meow

Comment

So has anyone seen if the aviator costume is out yet? I can't wait to see it.

Comment

So has anyone seen if the aviator costume is out yet? I can't wait to see it.
                                  I'm going back tomorrow, i'll see if its there and if not, i'll get some info.

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                                    I'm going back tomorrow, i'll see if its there and if not, i'll get some info.
                                    Do you know what happened? Her status says "suspended", and I have no idea how that happened.
                                    Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                                      Do you know what happened? Her status says "suspended", and I have no idea how that happened.
                                      No one knows. Her twitter is gone too.

Comment

Huh? What? Who?

Comment

I missed who "she" was too. Im guessing it was someone who use to post and has gone missing. Hope all is okay with her and she is just busy.

Comment

Working...
                                          X