X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuffyDaisuki
    replied
    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I'll be skeptical til she appears, but that statue finding a new home might be a good sign that they're not giving up yet, so maybe?

Leave a comment:

• iDuffyBear
    replied

BREAKING NEWS!!! According to Denise at MouseSteps on Twitter, Shellie May merchandise will be available at WDW end of September/early October!!

https://twitter.com/mousesteps/statu...31118730514432

Wheeeeeee!!!

Leave a comment:

• iDuffyBear
    replied

Originally posted by eulenyc View Post
    iduffybear, this is one of your creations too, isn't it?
    Good eye eulenyc! That is one of the dresses I have made. Not to toot my own horn, but dang Shellie May looks so cute in that picture!

Is everyone here using Photobucket to post their photos? If so, do you like Photobucket? I'd like to upload more images, but the forum is giving me a heck of a time with it.

Leave a comment:

• JayCee
    replied

mmommie, hi! <waves>

Thanks for checking for us all.

Leave a comment:

• mmommie
    replied

Originally posted by CLDuffy View Post
    I checked Once Upon a Toy last thursday and didn't see them
    Not available at World of Disney or Once Upon a Toy July 21st.

Leave a comment:

• eulenyc
    replied

Originally posted by iDuffyBear View Post
    I listed a new 3-piece outfit for Shellie May on eBay today! It includes a dress, bow, and bloomers, all in a summer-watermelon theme. The bid starts at just $0.99!
    Wonderful Watermelon 3 PC Outfit for Shellie May Duffy Disney Bear Costume | eBay
    iduffybear, this is one of your creations too, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• eulenyc
    replied

Originally posted by Poohkat View Post
    Once Upon a Toy did not have them but I was able to get the outfit at the Contemporary. I also saw them in the Magic Kingdom.
    Definitely no shortage of them at MouseGears on July 9:

But ShellieMay was a little overwhelmed by all of the attention:

Leave a comment:

• Poohkat
    replied

Once Upon a Toy did not have them but I was able to get the outfit at the Contemporary. I also saw them in the Magic Kingdom.

Leave a comment:

• CLDuffy
    replied

I picked it up at MouseGears in Epcot the other day.
    I checked Once Upon a Toy last thursday and didn't see them

Leave a comment:

• iDuffyBear
    replied

I listed a new 3-piece outfit for Shellie May on eBay today! It includes a dress, bow, and bloomers, all in a summer-watermelon theme. The bid starts at just $0.99!
    Wonderful Watermelon 3 PC Outfit for Shellie May Duffy Disney Bear Costume | eBay

Leave a comment:

• DuffyGuardian
    replied

Gurgi, what I do with the hats and bows that go around the ears is I add a elastic (like what's on the hats and bows from TDS). The easiest way is to just tie the chine straight elastic on to the ear elastic(if that makes sense). You don't notice it once the bear has it on as their fur covers it.

Leave a comment:

• gurgi
    replied

Yeah, the Frozen inspired dress isn't doing it for me. I prefer the all-costume version, or something a little nicer. This looks like a toddler dress, but like Eeee-va pointed out, it might work for a ShellieMay who is like a little girl.

The bow though, made me realize something about the international ShellieMay that I don't like as much. For both Duffy and ShellieMay outside of Japan, the elastic for their hats and bows have been different. And for Duffy, it's not as big a deal. The TDS versions have one larger elastic to wrap around their heads, while the international versions have small "ear loops" on either side of the hat/bow. In ShellieMay's case, that really means you can only place her bow on her head in one way. There is no option to move it to one side or the other, like you could with any TDS bow. And...the little elastics squish their ears slightly, which I'm not crazy about. But it's the inflexibility of ShellieMay's bow that bugs me a little. Sometimes it's nice to have a bow off to one side or the other, it allows options.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

I kind of like the dress for a Shellie May who is basically a little girl...it looks kind of like the "not quite costume" dresses they sell for girls who want princess-inspired clothes. (Though the dress really screams Cinderella to me, so there's a mismatch in my mind there.)

For a Shellie May who is not like a little girl, I don't like it as much. For a Shellie May who wants to dress AS Elsa, it's rather off the mark. (Though some of the girl costumes have or used to have a picture of the character somewhere on the dress, I still think it's bad form, and this is a HUGE picture of TWO characters...it seems unlikely that the real Elsa would have a picture of herself on her chest, sooo...)

Leave a comment:

• Ilovegreataur
    replied

I love the bow. The dress . . . not so much. Build a Bear has the Elsa dress that looks exactly like Elsa's real dress.
    Ditto. The bow is great, but the dress...:yuck:

Leave a comment:

• eulenyc
    replied

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/57647533237...type=1&fref=nf
    This was featured in Facebook today. A ShellieMay Frozen outfit that is available at Hong Kong Disneyland.
    I love the bow. The dress . . . not so much. Build a Bear has the Elsa dress that looks exactly like Elsa's real dress.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

https://www.facebook.com/57647533237...type=1&fref=nf
    This was featured in Facebook today. A ShellieMay Frozen outfit that is available at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• eulenyc
    replied

Originally posted by CLDuffy View Post
    Are they in all stores in WDW?
    I picked it up at MouseGears in Epcot the other day.

Leave a comment:

• CLDuffy
    replied

Originally posted by getoffyourduff View Post
    If a store has Duffy costumes. They are available. I've seen it all over the parks.
    Thank you, I'll grab one when I head to Disney Springs

Leave a comment:

• getoffyourduff
    replied

If a store has Duffy costumes. They are available. I've seen it all over the parks.

Leave a comment:

• CLDuffy
    replied

Are they in all stores in WDW?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X