Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
    Do you know what happened? Her status says "suspended", and I have no idea how that happened.
    Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    No one knows. Her twitter is gone too.
    Originally posted by aimster View Post
    Huh? What? Who?
    Originally posted by Janell View Post
    I missed who "she" was too. Im guessing it was someone who use to post and has gone missing. Hope all is okay with her and she is just busy.
    I guess they're talking about FutureImagineer183/FI183, in which case I would say, "It's complicated" and probably best to leave alone.

Comment

OMG! Looks like we have ANOTHER unannounced costume release coming:

WANT! WANT! WANT!

Comment

That looks cute too. Build-a-Bear had a similar t-shirt & ear hat combo, but this one is specific to the Mickey Mouse Club. The BAB one was a park-themed set. I like the "Duffy" on his back. Is this a sign he's starting to take off? I mean, the fact they are bothering to create new costumes beyond the initial announced ones makes me hopeful.
        Meow

Comment

Yeah I've seen the Disneyland one BAB made on ebay and it looks pretty cute. LOVE this though. But the person in charge of Duffy's Facebook page needs to say if these 2 (the aviator & MMC) are actual costumes coming out instead of vague stuff like "Where would you fly with Duffy?" Throw is a freaking bone, ya know?

Looks like I might have to plan another visit to DTD soon if these costumes are indeed for real.

Comment

That looks cute too. Build-a-Bear had a similar t-shirt & ear hat combo, but this one is specific to the Mickey Mouse Club. The BAB one was a park-themed set. I like the "Duffy" on his back. Is this a sign he's starting to take off? I mean, the fact they are bothering to create new costumes beyond the initial announced ones makes me hopeful.
            It appears so! Looks like Disney is not going to give up on Duffy here! They know they have a fanbase and even though its not as big, its a start!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
            The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
            Indy Ride Count: 2211
            World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Wow, that is cute. I guess this is why BaB DL t-shirt changed design. I went in looking for one for Shellie and noticed the design changed and not for the better IMO.

I agree Facebook poster needs to state if these are ideas, wish Disney would do or if it will be a real costume.
              Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

That outfit is cute, the only good thing about the build a bear one is that they have a red one that duffy can wear and a pink one that shellie may can wear. But for someone that just has duffy you can get that one or for shelliemay and duffy people get the disney made one for duffy and then the pink build a bear one for shelliemay.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erika Glagowski View Post
                  That outfit is cute, the only good thing about the build a bear one is that they have a red one that duffy can wear and a pink one that shellie may can wear. But for someone that just has duffy you can get that one or for shelliemay and duffy people get the disney made one for duffy and then the pink build a bear one for shelliemay.
                  Speaking of which, I need to get the pink one for my ShellieMay. I have to get the older one though that matches the red one I have for Duffy.
                  Meow

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                    It appears so! Looks like Disney is not going to give up on Duffy here! They know they have a fanbase and even though its not as big, its a start!
                    I'm hopeful, too! This is a very good sign, I think. It hadn't occurred to me that these "teaser" images for the Aviator or Mickey Mouse Club might just be testing response. I hope they're the real deal, especially that aviator!

There is the feeling that he's gaining momentum, and it's exciting!:yea:

Comment

If it was a teaser on an Official Disney FB Duffy page, then I don't think that would be the best idea. Because why put something out there you wont be providing your guest to buy? It will make Duffy more disliked then ever. So I hope these costumes come out. They are very cute, lets hope they are well made.

I just can't help to think that BaB changed their Design for a DL shirt, Im guessing they did so because they had too, maybe Disney said pick another design and wont licenses the older one because they were coming out with their own that look just like it.

What I like about Disney costume is the hat will fit Duffy. The BaB one is a bit to tight. He tends to complain about the chin strap and wont ware it. Your lucky if you get one photo of him in it. lol

Comment

Here is the new Halloween Duffy. I don't think there is a Halloween costume. I think this is it. I wish there was a trick-or-treat pail with it like in the concept art. Oh well....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pumpkin Duffy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	7335612

Comment

I *knew* it. I had a feeling it was just going to be another 12" pre-dressed bear. UGH! While he's cute and I know I'll cave and buy one... I am spending a small fortune on these bears (at $30 a pop it REALLY adds up... the smaller ones should be $20, all things considered).

Hey Disney... WE WANT COSTUMES, NOT A BAZILLION PRE-DRESSED BEARS!!!

Comment

Even though there was new costumes, they had future costumes on display! I'll post then on my twitter @Ursulaluvr I asked and they said probably by fall.

---------- Post added 08-19-2011 at 06:34 PM ----------

Worth noting, the sorcerer outfit will have a light up hat, the aviator one looks the best, higher quality materials, but no scarf, still want! An actual costume for Xmas, but looks cheap/not interesting and the mouseketeer one looks cute, but it's last on my list. The suitcase is cute, but really small, and there's gonna be redressed duffys for Aluani and food and wine( they actually look cute, especially food and wine).

Last edited by Ursulalvr; 08-19-2011, 08:51 PM.
                            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

All that Duffy merchandise looks GREAT!! Can't wait to see them at WDW!

Comment

The aviator one looks really cute as does the sorcerer one. Love them!

The Christmas costume is VERY uninspiring and just ugly. I'll be passing on that.

They changed the Mousekateer one though. The concept art was based on the 50's Mousekateer costume with blue trousers and the shirt had the 50's MMC logo. This version the trousers are black and it says "Disneyland" under the retro MMC logo (and I'm sure WDW's version will say WDW). Not happy about that.

The suitcase looks like it could double for a kid's lunchbox. Hehe!

The pre-dressed EPCOT Food & Wine one looks really cute though. I'm actually going to be at EPCOT when the festival is going on, so I'll definitely be picking at least one up (maybe 2 if my mom wants one).

Comment

What's aluani?

The magicial looks adorable, I'm sad to see that the chef is a pre-dressed one he is really cute however.
                                  sigpic

Comment

Aluani[Aulani] is the new Disney resort in Hawaii opening real soon.

Edit: Oops, I keep spelling it wrong(also pronouncing then, cause thats how I always spell it) Aulani
                                    Last edited by Ursulalvr; 08-19-2011, 08:52 PM.
                                    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

The CM I talked to said the suite case was a prop. Just an FYI. I'm not sure the CM is right or wrong. Disney doesn't always let CM know what will be going on.

Comment

Oh, haha, i just assumed that was part of the merchandise, she didn't say if it was all merch, she also didn't know exact dates of when the outfits come out besides fall.
                                        Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I thought so too and asked. I'm still hoping they do something cute like that.

I was in the Dream Store & didn't see the Halloween Duffy but I did find it on eBay. So I guess some people got to buy it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X