X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DuffyGuardian
    replied
    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Thank you for the link. I wonder if the question mark costumes are in the running for which ones they may release?

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

Without knowing any significant amount of Japanese, I can't understand anything about this new Journeys with Duffy page, but it has the historic costumes (Duffy only; no Shellie May as far as I can see). Not sure if costumes 1-3 will be the ones re-released or not. (1 is still a "mystery" but there's a silhouette with a chef's hat, so I reckon it could be figured out.)

ティッピーブルーとダッフィーのコスチュームを集めよう!|Journeys with Duffy Your Friend Forever ハッピーファンイベント| 東京ディズニーリゾート</

Leave a comment:

• tsw0599
    replied

I can pick up this tigger outfit or any thing in hkdl

Leave a comment:

• pdalowsky
    replied

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    This was posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Showcasing the new Tigger outfit at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Fantastic!!!

Leave a comment:

• madoka
    replied

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
    I don't remember if this Aulani dress featuring Minnie is new? It's one of the few US outfits that strongly reminds me of an outfit they might make for an adult human (though I guess quite a few of the Aulani outfits fit that bill).

Just Released Shellie May Dress Exclusive Aulani Item for 17" Shellie May Bear | eBay
    Yes, I do believe that's new! Such a cute dress. And you're totally right about the outfit being suitable for humans. If they sold a ladies' version of that dress I would totally buy it! The price they're asking for on eBay is pretty steep though.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

The eyebrows on that Tigger outfit...! :love:

Wasn't sure where this should go, but the Duffy bus got an update. ("Costume change" per Life with Duffy and Shellie May; what a cute way to phrase it!)

But on the merchandise front, there is a fairly small photo with the anniversary sailor outfits for Duffy and Shellie May, the shirts, a pillow, and I believe an existing duffel bag, outfit, and book.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

Showcasing the new Tigger outfit at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

Great find, MikkiMausu! I am having trouble deciding which shirt/s I want (I could probably justify up to 2).

Nice scoop, Poohkat! Will be interesting to see how/if that pans out. If I recall correcty, October-ish is a possibility because of a date someone posted about an upcoming book. (Though we've had SOOOO many false leads, I still wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't come at all.) If she does make it to the US parks, I might have to go buy her in person.

Leave a comment:

• Poohkat
    replied

I was at a meeting of the Mickey Fanatics last night. We had a guest speaker Alex Maher. He did some drawings for us and show us some prototypes of upcoming merchandise for WDW and DL. He mentioned he was involved with the plush lines. When I had a chance I asked him about Shellie May. He said that they are working on outfits and other items with her. So Shellie May should be coming to parks here in the U.S.. I know the outfits will not be as nice as they are in Japan but it will be nice to have her here.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

This was featured on the Duffy/ShellieMay Love Blog:

最終日!ジャーニー・ウィズ・ダッフィー☆ファンイベント抽選応募受付♪|ダッフィー♥シェリーメイ 応援ブログ

A closeup of all designs for the t-shirts set to be released for the 10th anniversary of Duffy's debut at Tokyo DisneySea.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

\
    The official Hong Kong Disneyland guidemap featuring Duffy.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

I don't remember if this Aulani dress featuring Minnie is new? It's one of the few US outfits that strongly reminds me of an outfit they might make for an adult human (though I guess quite a few of the Aulani outfits fit that bill).

Just Released Shellie May Dress Exclusive Aulani Item for 17" Shellie May Bear | eBay

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

Wow, I love the boxed pin set with Duffy and Shellie May on the rides!

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

These were posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

A Hong Kong Disneyland Duffy and ShellieMay Park pin box set for this year's Pin Trading Fun Day.

And a limited edition park pin released as part of the event.

Leave a comment:

• pdalowsky
    replied

Would echo a previous comment about the service from tsw0599

Absolutely top class guy, and helped me out very quickly, professionally and friendly.

would recommend to all if anyone wants bits only available at the HK park

Leave a comment:

• Duffy Bear Allonsy
    replied

Things I need: Tenth anniversary tees, Goofy costume, Star Wars Weekend Duffy. I guess you could call him 'Duffy Vader', sorry it was calling for a pun! Luckily for me about the tees I know some who lives near TDS.

Leave a comment:

• tink1223
    replied

I LOVE the sailor costumes! I do however prefer my bears wearing bottoms but I'm sure I've got some to match

Leave a comment:

• DuffyGuardian
    replied

Thanks for posting the link. Oddly I'm okay with the sailor costumes having no pants(I think we can mix and match with pants we already have, although sailor shorts would be nice to have for warmer weather days). I like the sailor costume, it's done well. I love the photo of the outdoor decor for Cape Cod. I wonder if anything we see in that photo will be made for sale? I love love love the saying Your Friend Forever! Cute wording, really brings out the whole heart of Duffy and what he is meant for.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

It looks like the Tokyo merchandise thread is closed (!) but the new sailor outfits for Journeys with Duffy are shown at 東京ディズニーシースペシャルプログラム 「ジャーニー・ウィズ・ダッフィー Your Friend Forever」を開催。 | コンフェティ

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

Released as part of this year's Pin Fun Trading Day at Hong Kong Disneyland.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X