Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this on Facebook today:

http://disney-magical-kingdom-blog.b...helliemay.html

Hong Kong Disneyland is set to open a new area for Duffy and ShellieMay, including a store selling Duffy and ShellieMay merchandise, a greeting spot and they are showing a short film titled "Journeys with Duffy". Plus the article mentioned Gelatoni. What do you guys think about all of this?

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• Aak! I found an amazing bear at the California Adventure park at the gift store by the Grizzly River Rapids ride...and I fell hard for this crazy grizzly bear plush with DUFFY MARKS (well technically hidden Mickeys but we know better) on her feet !!!!!! Ok, yes, my grizzly bear is a girl.

Comment

• So I guess this bear is not new nor is she Duffy merchandise. But she is new to me and I am trying with no success to post a pic or two!! Oh well. Man. I am so excited about this cool bear. She looks so cute with the new live action Jungle Book Baloo plush bear! (I saw someone on eBay post pictures of the ShellieMay Tinkerbell dress using Baloo as the model instead of a more traditional Disney Bear friend and LOL...the results were wondrous!!! He wears the Duffy and Shellie clothes with unbelievable style)!! Ok. If I can not get any photos up of the Duffy foot I will return you to your regularly scheduled Duffy Merch ʕ>ω<ʔ--☆

Comment

• I found out today that the California grizzly bear plush with the Mickey mark paws (who is in fact also a puppet) is available in the gift shop inside the Grand Californian Hotel...(Acorns Goods and Gifts off of the main lobby)...!! This lobby and gift shop are accessible to anyone in the Downtown Disney area so I was excited to note that you do not in fact have to enter a park in order to purchase this bear.

Comment

• Yes, I believe that grizzly plush has been available at DCA almost since the beginning of DCA. I've only ever seen him in the shop by Grizzly River Run though. I think putting him in the Grand gift shop might be a new thing. I actually found one at Goodwill about three years ago. I named him Grizzwald. I was going to make a photo story with him and my other bears but never got around to it.

Comment

• Grizzwald! That's so great!!! I named mine Grizzelda..she is fond of cat eye glasses BUT WHAT IS THIS I AM SEEING ABOUT GELATONI IN HONG KONG?! Am I posting about it on the wrong thread again?! Help!! Someone give me the scoop!! What's going on????? :0

Comment

• (and I would love love love to see a Lil D and co. Grizzwald photo story...that sounds so incredible, Diznygrl)!!!

Comment

• Has anyone posted a photo of that grizzly plush? I want to see! And I love your stories, Diznygrl! Good to see you again too
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• I have that Grizzly River Run Bear puppet too. It's one of the better plush toys still available in the park.
                    When DCA first opened they had several versions of the bear.In addition to the puppet, there were three 18" plush costumed bears (sweater, pilot, rafter), little bean bag plush , a mom and baby, and a large lying down plush-and that is what I can remember. I love the pilot bear (has a bomber jacket and goggles), but I hope the material on the jacket hasn't deteriorated from age. Guess I will find out when I find the box in storage that it's in.

Comment

• Gelatoni is at Hong Kong Disneyland...looks like Magnet Gelatoni is there too! I don't know why Tokyo DisneySea stopped making the magnet bears....they are so cute and versatile.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...0557&source=48
                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X