Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    The store with all the Duffy Merch is found at Treasures in Paradise at DCA in Paradise Pier.

Some stores in both park carry Duffy but have a limited amount of outfits available.

The shop in Main Street next to the Magic shop is considered (at least me) the DL place for Duffy.

The World of Disney Store at DtD also has Duffy but again, small outfit selection.

Pirate outfit is still available. Best place to get it is at Treasures in Paradise.
    Thank you so mush, it helps a lot. :thumbup:
    sigpic

Comment

They need to come out with Duffy car antenna toppers. I'd buy one even though I'm still mad someone stole the Tigger one I used to have.

Comment

I wanted to give you a heads up on the US Duffy Christmas costume. The t-shirt is actually attached to the suspenders, but with careful snipping, you can cut the strings that attach them so they can be true separates. The white fur on the hat and the pant cuffs is really soft. Feels like the white fur on my cat's chest/tummy. The belt actually looks leather-like and the buckle is either metal or plastic that looks like metal.

Comment

SUPER-CUTE Japanese Christmas merch up! (Well, super-cute is IMHO. ) The page isn't much to look at but if you're new (like me :shy: ) and don't know, you can click on the pictures and it will take you to more pictures of fabulous Duffy goodness.

??????????? | "Duffy" The Disney Bear | ?????????

Oh, and belatedly, thanks for the heads-up on the US outfit, Aimster...potentially separate pieces makes it a lot more appealing, IMO. )
          Last edited by Eeee-va; 10-13-2011, 09:36 PM.
          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Wow, the new costumes are Chrismastic — and so reasonably priced! I'm shocked and chocked with Christmas cheer!:clap:

I gotta say, though, that I am quite disappointed to see several items returning from last year, including the only costumes that were TDS-exclusive (and which was kinda pricey for Shellie May). Also, the two coin cases are based on the other Christmas design that got shared with HKDL. Not liking the casual re-release of earlier merch with no changes; dilutes the exclusivity and "specialness."

Still, all the stuff looks great, and I can't get over the pricing; it's like a present!^^ I love that tote bag, the "Home Sweet Christmas" theme, and those "paper doll" straps! Totally :love:ing this, and can't wait to see merch for the rest of TDR Christmas 2011

Comment

I LITERALLY GASPED and with my mouth wide open! HAHAH i'm so tired and I just had to see them! These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I HAVE TO HAVE THEM! Wow! They are seriously, the best Xmas costumes I have ever seen for the bears! And the shoes, THE SHOES!!!! AHHHHH i'm sooooooOOOOO EXCITED!
              Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Yeah, I literally gasped too, LOL! I'm so happy. I agree that these are the best holiday costumes they've released yet. The look is fantastic, and the shoes look great. I also agree with DuffyD, that the prices are amazingly cheap...well, for TDR anyway. I was expecting Halloween prices, but these seem like they're back down to "normal", especially for the amount of pieces you get. I will most definitely be adding these to my collection. I MUST HAVE THEM!!!
                Meow

Comment

The new items are very charming, the detailing on the sweater pieces down to the Christmas tree pendant/zipper is adorable. Per usual, I want it all.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

Comment

Look what they have in Hong Kong.

Comment

Decided to just make a separate topic. Use this space to quietly reflect for a moment.^^
                      Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 10-15-2011, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Here is a cute Holiday set that is set to be released on Nov. 25th at Epcot. Only thing though it is limited to 300.

Click image for larger version

Name:	400004865528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	7336701

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                          Here is a cute Holiday set that is set to be released on Nov. 25th at Epcot. Only thing though it is limited to 300.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14700[/ATTACH]

Pretty neat!! if only the us cristhmas costume could be one of those designs instead of the lazy one

Like we say here in my country "bultique" that is a term from second hand clothes and the word comes from "bulto" (sac/ package) and boutique. and many of them are in bad condition.

Don't get me wrong, I like the us costumes, but this one looks boring
                          sigpic

Comment

It gets me mad. Why oh why do they release the crapiest of crap costumes and then release pins with elaborately themed costumes? That makes NO sense! Why couldn't they release costumes like the ones in the pins? It causes so much confusion and envy among the fan base. It's like Disney is teasing us. They don't really care about the fans and that makes me sad
                            Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

^^ This. Totally.

Comment

Yeah, the pin set looks really cute, and so do the costumes on it. Why couldn't they release full versions of those? I like the direction those pins are going, but they need to fully realize it.
                                Meow

Comment

I saw this on ebay. Hong Kong has a cute Duffy photo album. I only hope that this comes to WDW and DL.

Name:	$(KGrHqEOKp!E6WiYRugJBOoYnMhfBw~~60_3.JPG
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	7336840

Comment

Here is another picture of the album.

Name:	$(KGrHqJ,!hYE6eU(oJM7BOoYnMGKm!~~60_3.JPG
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	7336841

Comment

Oh. My. Gosh. Updebrook, what a great find!

sigpic
                                      Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Thanks. I thought it was sooooo cute. I want one! It would be perfect to put all of Duffy's travels in there.

Comment

Originally posted by updebrooke View Post
                                          Thanks. I thought it was sooooo cute. I want one! It would be perfect to put all of Duffy's travels in there.
                                          I immediately thought of my trip report. And especially for people like Aimster who have frequent bear adventures. I really hope this catches on because I love it.

sigpic
                                          Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                          X