• immamouse
    replied
    Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I think it is new this year.

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

Is this Valentine's Day Duffy new for this year? Duffy the Disney Bear Plush - Valentine's Day - Small - 9'' | Plush | Disney Store

If so, it looks like the US is still sharing some of HKDL's dressed Duffy releases after all.

Hong Kong Disneyland HKDL Shelliemay and Duffy 9" Plush Valentine's Day Version | eBay

Leave a comment:

• DuffylovrDisney
    replied

Thank you DuffyD.

Leave a comment:

• DuffyDaisuki
    replied

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
    Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't responded the past week. My mom's house ended up burning down and we lost my stepfather. >.<
    That's a shock. I don't know what to say. May healing and good fortune find and keep you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• DuffylovrDisney
    replied

Thanks everyone.

Eeee-va ; Thanks for pointing out that the bears were smiling. I didn't even notice. It's too cute!

Leave a comment:

• immamouse
    replied

DuffylovrDisney, so sorry for your loss

Leave a comment:

• Eeee-va
    replied

DuffylovrDisney, I'm so sorry for your loss!

I did look up at the cell phone cases again and was surprised by the realization that they are maybe the first HKDL product (or one of the first) that has had its own aesthetic. The others (including the keychains) mostly look to me like they could be the very best of the US designs, with a few looking more inspired by TDS. But these have a furry style that almost gives them the appearance of being sketches, coupled with a more watercolor coloring and yet bolder colors on the bears and the background. The poses are great (though I am a sucker for open-mouthed smiling bears that are either waving or bearing food...). I don't recall seeing anything at TDS like them, and Disney US sure hasn't done anything like that either.

I don't have a compatible device, nor have I ordered from HKDL...but if HKDL keeps making their own unique Duffy things, that's an exciting prospect.

Leave a comment:

• DuffylovrDisney
    replied

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't responded the past week. My mom's house ended up burning down and we lost my stepfather. >.<

MikkiMausu ; I love those keychains and the cell phone cases. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Ilovegreataur
    replied

Love love the Duffy one. No i products for me though.

Leave a comment:

• pdalowsky
    replied

That's very kind - thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

Along with the previous post above, this was also posted on the Hong Kong Main Street Gazette Facebook page:

A new set of protective cases for all iPhone and iPad models, one of them featuring Duffy and ShellieMay in traditional clothing to celebrate the Lunar New Year.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

This was featured on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Enameled keychains with Duffy and ShellieMay in their respective sailor outfits.

Leave a comment:

• disneydorkette
    replied

Pdalowsky - haven't seen it yet but I can check again today.

Leave a comment:

• pdalowsky
    replied

anyone know if the goofy outfit is at the orlando park yet?

Leave a comment:

• madoka
    replied

Originally posted by MickeyGelatoni View Post
    I'm hoping to find Shellie Mae at Aulani at the end of March when I travel there for vacation.
    MickeyGelatoni - DH and I have stayed at Aulani twice, once in 2011 just after they opened and then again in Oct 2013. If you have any questions about the resort and things to do and eat on Oahu, please feel free to PM me. There are several Oahu residents on the board too that I'm sure would be happy to help as well with any vacation planning questions you may have.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I just can't help it -- I love Aulani and Hawaii so much I hope everyone gets to enjoy them with lots of aloha! :love:

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

That's not HKDL's first 12" Duffy & ShellieMay and badges. They had Christmas ones too. But these are for Lunar New Year.

Leave a comment:

• MikkiMausu99
    replied

Posted on Hong Kong Main Street Gazette's Facebook page:

Hong Kong Disneyland's first 12 inch Duffy and ShellieMay plushes and plush badges.

Leave a comment:

• WesandJoy
    replied

Yes! The Pluto costume is at DLR. My husband got it for me around the last week of December at the first store in DCA.

Originally posted by lovechows View Post
    I love the Pluto costume!!! Has anyone seen it at DLR yet? Also, that is a really good sign that they're still going to carry Duffy in the U.S. parks!!

Leave a comment:

• Ilovegreataur
    replied

Welcome to the Forum.

ShellieMay is as sweet as can be. Enjoy the vacation. I'm sure many of us would like to go there sometime.

ILG

Leave a comment:

• MickeyGelatoni
    replied

I'm hoping to find Shellie Mae at Aulani at the end of March when I travel there for vacation. I recently visited DisneySea and fell in love with Duffy, Shellie Mae and Gelatoni!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X