Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Aimster, that part about "If more flexibility with dates is needed and you are a previous WishLister, email me privately and we can talk," was directed right at you!

Comment

DOH! Ok I got your email. Will send a response.

Comment

What are the 10 tops?

The first magical release are back? odd I thought they were sold out.

Well, this new second magical release are adorable :yea: , I wish they could have given the option of choosing from both since the start, its a pity.

I don't like that the Duffy pants and the shoes on both bears are nearly identical except for the lack of buckle, and small diferences in color.

Anyways the outfits are wonderfull, it's a shame this is hard for people who are in a tight budget to get all 4.

As for sweet Duffy I wonder if they are going to re-release another version of an older costume like they did in this year wit the sweet sailor.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
          What are the 10 tops?

The first magical release are back? odd I thought they were sold out.

Well, this new second magical release are adorable :yea: , I wish they could have given the option of choosing from both since the start, its a pity.

I don't like that the Duffy pants and the shoes on both bears are nearly identical except for the lack of buckle, and small diferences in color.

Anyways the outfits are wonderfull, it's a shame this is hard for people who are in a tight budget to get all 4.

As for sweet Duffy I wonder if they are going to re-release another version of an older costume like they did in this year wit the sweet sailor.
          I hope they don't do re-releases this year, but we'll see. As for the BM2 costumes, the pants are pretty much the same design but new smoother, silkier looking material. The shoes look more different with the shiny material and I personally prefer the first release, although BM2 looks more typically "Disney plush" and "Fantasia-esque" to me. It almost looks like the moon/stars/designs on the robe are actually embroidered rather than printed, in which case this immediately becomes a must-buy bargain. Definitely Duffy's robe is lined, and the lining is beautiful. I definitely want his, and I know I'll buy Shellie's just to have the set. Gonna be eating a lot of eggs and spaghetti until June...:blush:

---------- Post added 12-31-2011 at 01:42 AM ----------

Oops, almost forgot!

10 Magical Tops

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
            I hope they don't do re-releases this year, but we'll see. As for the BM2 costumes, the pants are pretty much the same design but new smoother, silkier looking material. The shoes look more different with the shiny material and I personally prefer the first release, although BM2 looks more typically "Disney plush" and "Fantasia-esque" to me. It almost looks like the moon/stars/designs on the robe are actually embroidered rather than printed, in which case this immediately becomes a must-buy bargain. Definitely Duffy's robe is lined, and the lining is beautiful. I definitely want his, and I know I'll buy Shellie's just to have the set. Gonna be eating a lot of eggs and spaghetti until June...:blush:

---------- Post added 12-31-2011 at 01:42 AM ----------

Oops, almost forgot!

10 Magical Tops
            True, I would prefer if the shoes were yellow instead to make them look more apart than the 1first release.

This sets are beautiful the only problem right now is cash, so I'm waiting on more info on the sweet Duffy costumes, I don't think I can get both this second magical set and the sweet Duffy after paying a costly medical treatment.

So I just might only get the sweet Duffy instead of having two magician sets, mostly when I didn't got this years cafe set.

I saw the cafe ones in person this year when I went to WDW and was impressed. :yea:
            sigpic

Comment

Wow this was posted at the Duffy's facebook page, Wall Photos | Facebook hopefully if this outfit gets released this means the quality finally got improved it has a REAL zipper and paw prints.

Maybe this is why the previous outfits were on sale, so they can now release this new ones!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
                Wow this was posted at the Duffy's facebook page, :bow: Wall Photos | Facebook hopefully if this outfit gets released this means the quality finally got improved :yea:it has a REAL zipper and paw prints.

Maybe this is why the previous outfits were on sale, so they can now release this new ones!!
                Sadly, no. That snow suit is one of the designer costumes made for Duffy's Disneyland Paris debut. It's a one-of-a-kind, not sold in stores thing. We'll never see that produced. It's so cute though.
                Meow

Comment

I found this wonderful new pin set that will be released in January. One of the pins features Duffy in front of the Mickey wheel. It is very cute and I cant wait for it to come out

sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Very cute pin! I hope the Duffy pin will be sold separately because I just don't have the room for 8 pins though several others are cute too!

Comment

It is a Starter laynard kit so you do have to buy the whole set. The good part is if there is any pins you don't want you can always trade them for ones you do
                      sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Comment

Disney has released a preview of new DCA Merch. Among them is a new outfit for Duffy:

The Art of Disney Parks

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                        Indy Ride Count: 2211
                        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. Maybe the costume will grow on me, but my first thoughts is I don't like it. I know I won't be happy with the quality. I think something is missing. Just a shirt & hat? My not some cuts shorts, flip flops, a Duffy size camera and pop corn and maybe a Duffy size lanyard. Make Duff look like he's going to the park for a day!

Comment

Cute I like the hat mostly, I agree that he needs shorts or pants.

But actually what is bugging me the most is a typo in "Los Feliz Five & Dime"

If they are using "feliz" it's singular, example "ella es feliz" (she's happy) , but when it's plural it should be "felicesces five & dime", since they are talking about plural, since "los" means "the" in plural.
                            sigpic

Comment

I need to see it close up before I can make a fair evaluation. From a distance it looks cute. And I have shorts/pants and sandals from my BAB mix & match pile that I can add to "plus" it.

Comment

Are we sure it's a costume for the 18" Duffy? OR Is this yet another 12" pre-dressed non-changeable Duffy? As mentioned earlier, must see up close before making final judgement. Thank goodness for BAB to plus Duffy.
                                sigpic
                                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

Comment

That looks like a 17" Duffy in the photo to me, but I could be wrong. If it's another 12" pre-dressed bear I will NOT be purchasing.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                    That looks like a 17" Duffy in the photo to me, but I could be wrong. If it's another 12" pre-dressed bear I will NOT be purchasing.
                                    I saved the photo and zoomed in. That is no question a 17" Duffy. If it was a predressed, 12" Duffy it would've been smaller.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I like the outfit from the tiny preview. Obviously it's not super-detailed or perfect, but I like the concept of a merchandise event based on one concept...it reminds me a tiny bit of TDS in that regard. And I think the hat is something different we've seen since maybe even the first wave--it's an outfit with no link to an existing franchise like Pixar films, pirates, etc. but linked to a specific place or concept (DCA/Route 66/travel). I personally don't mind Duffy being pantsless but I think that's probably because I'm partial to my adorable exhibitionist tiny bear. :blush:

Too bad the merchandise overall isn't as cute as the concept art.

Thanks for the link, Forbidden Eye!

Is this the Valentine's Duffy from last year?

''Be My Valentine'' Duffy the Disney Bear Plush Toy -- 12'' H | Plush | Disney Store

That is...er...not my favorite look for him... :blush: Actually, I find the Duffy in satin boxers look somewhat disturbing.
                                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

it's this time limited merch?

I really like the retro hat, now I have images in my mind of Duffy and Shellie in outfits of the Micke's shorth the niftynineties. :yea:
                                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                          Yes that's the exact same 12" Valentine Duffy as last year. My mom carefully clipped the costume off hers and dresses the bear in BAB stuff the rest of the year, but will put him back in his cupid outfit next month.

Comment

Working...
                                          X