New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Easter Duffys just arrived at the Warehouse! Expect them in a few weeks! They have to do quality control, which is why it's taking so long to get the Toy Story costumes.

Comment

What does the Easter Duffy look like? Is it the same as the bunny concept art?
      Meow

Comment

Haven't seen them yet, but I'd imagine it will be close to the concept art considering the last 5 12in Duffys have been close, if not exact matches, of the concept art. Only one that didn't turn out like the concept was the Xmas one.

Comment

does anyone think they will make holiday CLOTHING for Duffy instead of full on bears?

Comment

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
            does anyone think they will make holiday CLOTHING for Duffy instead of full on bears?
            I sure wish they would! I would buy those, instead of having a collection of 12" bears all over the place. I wish they had both options for sale.
            Meow

Comment

Still no sign of the Woody costumes in DCA! It's really taking too long! I want the costume already!

Comment

Saw the Woody and Buzz costume at Magic Kingdom. I wish they would leave Duffy exclusive to Epcot only.

Comment

Thanks for the update on DCA having no Woody costumes yet. I wonder why its taking so long to get them at DCA when Epcot has it already.

I too wish they leave Duffy at Epcot and not the other parks, resorts or DtD. I like that if a guest wants to visit Duffy that they need to go to one park (at each resort, TDS, Epcot, DCA and HKD). It makes it more special and less commercial. But Disney doesn't get that. Oh well. We know how special he is.
                  Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

STILL no sign of Woody costumes over here in DCA! It's taking too long! I want it now! Also, we finally got the sailor outfits back!

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
                      STILL no sign of Woody costumes over here in DCA! It's taking too long! I want it now! Also, we finally got the sailor outfits back!
                      What in Duffy's name is taking so long with the woody outfits!? WDW's already got them!

And I hope you have plenty of sailor outfits in stock, I would bet those who bought the 17 inch Duffy's while the sailor suits were sold out would be coming back to get it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                      Indy Ride Count: 2211
                      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I want those popcorn buckets and mugs! I'm tired of waiting! They were supposed to come out in January.

Comment

It sure is nice having firm, pre-announced release dates and a dedicated website with high quality photos and pricing information. One can't help wondering why a 25-year-old licensing company on the other side of the planet with one resort can consistently make this happen, while the 50+-year-old property owner which also happens to be the largest entertainment corporation on Earth can't seem to figure it out. Kinda seems like they just don't care...:whistling

Kinda explains the lack of general enthusiasm in the States. "You'll get it when we give it to ya, and you'll like whatcha get!" is just sooo NOT Duffy!

*note to updebrooke - Would you mind if we change this thread title to "New *US* Duffy Merchandise?" If it's okay with you, I'll ask our moderator. I think it would be helpful.^^

Comment

That's fine with me! I don't mind changing the title.

Comment

Yay! The woody outfits are here! Im at the parks and bought it!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

Thanks for the update. How do you like the Woody costume?

Comment

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                                  Thanks for the update. How do you like the Woody costume?
                                  I love it! The hat is drying right now because the rain last night somehow got into the backpack and got the hat wet and Duffy's head is a little bit damped.

Comment

Right I think I'm fairly up to date on the recent Duffy US Releases after just purchasing the Buzz and Woody Costumes. Do we have an update on when the new 12 inch Easter Duffy will be available at the parks. It was reported in this very thread a few weeks back that the item was in the warehouse. Also any news on the Graduation Duffy, since other Graduation merchandise is available in stores at WDW?
                                    Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

All I can say is soon. You know Disney! Being obscure with release dates and all.

Comment

Does anyone know if they still have his sailor costume at DCA?

Comment

They had the Sailor Suite on Last Wen when I was there. It was in the store by the meet and greet. (someday I will remember the name of that store. lol)

Comment

Working...
                                          X