Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

New from Disneyland Paris, Duffy clothing collection for babies and young children.

Comment

I want ADULT SIZES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        I want ADULT SIZES!!!!
        Agree! Those tops are really cute, but they're knocking Duffy into an even lower age bracket than the US seems to be aiming for.

Just a basic unisex ADULT T-shirt, maybe like the striped one at Disneyland Paris, would be amazing. Of course I wouldn't say 'no' to anything cooler than that, but I'd spend a disproportionate amount of money to get one Duffy T-shirt. (I would've bought the TDS one but it was too pricey for me, and I actually like thicker T-shirts--if there were options, I'd pick a men's over a women's--and I was afraid the Japan one might be that really thin, fashionable material.)
        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Just and update: The Engineer outfit is now at the Florida Mall Disney Store! Got ours today!
          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
            Just and update: The Engineer outfit is now at the Florida Mall Disney Store! Got ours today!
            OOOH headed there this week

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
              Woohoo! Sakuraskiies and I will be there next Sunday. Thanks for the info. When I called the Avenues Mall yesterday the woman was like...oh I think that might be a park exclusive...

Comment

I was at Epcot today and NONE of the shops I visited had the train engineer outfit. They all had the usual suspects (sailor, aviator, sorcerer, pirate, Mouseketeer, Jedi, Buzz, Woody, Cars, etc.). The engineer HAS to be a store exclusive.

Comment

I was at Epcot today and NONE of the shops I visited had the train engineer outfit. They all had the usual suspects (sailor, aviator, sorcerer, pirate, Mouseketeer, Jedi, Buzz, Woody, Cars, etc.). The engineer HAS to be a store exclusive.
                  I wish that people would just say Oh we don't have it and Oh I don't know. Why add in information just because you don't know? It really isn't saving face when the other person knows more than you. When I shop there all the ladies SEEM nice just very, very uninformed.

Comment

We were there yesterday and asked at the Duffy shop- they had no clue what I was talking about. I have to agree-it seems as though the train set is a DS item.

Comment

Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post
                      I wish that people would just say Oh we don't have it and Oh I don't know. Why add in information just because you don't know? It really isn't saving face when the other person knows more than you. When I shop there all the ladies SEEM nice just very, very uninformed.
                      Do you mean at the Duffy shop? 90% of the CM's in there have very little info on Duffy. There is a manager who adores Duffy and asks all the time for more Duffy. But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                        Do you mean at the Duffy shop? 90% of the CM's in there have very little info on Duffy. There is a manager who adores Duffy and asks all the time for more Duffy. But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set
                        I was talking about my local Disney Store. One of the employees thought I had bought Duffy at Build a Bear. But that doesn't surprise me that most CMs at DisneyWorld/Land are clueless about Duffy. He isn't as well known as most Disney Classic characters. But how can they push a product they don't know about? That is part of Duffy's fail in the United States. They really need to place people in positions where they are knowledge about it. I mean I wouldn't hire me for the the Tea shop in Downtown Disney, I don't like tea!

Comment

I was talking about my local Disney Store. One of the employees thought I had bought Duffy at Build a Bear. But that doesn't surprise me that most CMs at DisneyWorld/Land are clueless about Duffy. He isn't as well known as most Disney Classic characters. But how can they push a product they don't know about? That is part of Duffy's fail in the United States. They really need to place people in positions where they are knowledge about it. I mean I wouldn't hire me for the the Tea shop in Downtown Disney, I don't like tea!
                          Yes, I get what you are saying. Oddly enough the worker in T-rex recognized Duffy as Duffy LOL. A couple of greeters at beach club also recognized him.

Comment

But the rest of the Cm's........ one argued with me about Duffy outfits. He kept insisting Duffy never had a Chinese set
                            Well I KNOW that to not be true! The Duffster has a Chinese set. I bought it from eBay. He sometimes uses it as his PJs.

And... since it is Monday, I'll have to contact the not-so-local Disney store to inquire about the engineer outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                              Well I KNOW that to not be true! The Duffster has a Chinese set. I bought it from eBay. He sometimes uses it as his PJs.

And... since it is Monday, I'll have to contact the not-so-local Disney store to inquire about the engineer outfit.

my daughter has them too and Duffy wears them for Chinese New Year .

Comment

CM's are notorious for providing false information. Some are just misinformed... others make up false info on purpose.

All the CM's I've encountered at WDW all knew who Duffy is and many have stopped me to ask where I got whatever outfit he was wearing that day. Yesterday he got several compliments on his new fedora. Most CMs seem to go nuts over his shoes, which I find quite amusing.

Comment

The Engineer outfit is also at the Disney Store in Times Square.

Comment

For NJ folks the engineer outfit was available as of sunday at the Freehold Raceway Mall! Hope this helps anyone in NJ looking for it!
                                    sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

There was one engineer outfit left a bit ago at the Disney Store Florida Mall.

Comment

There was one engineer outfit left a bit ago at the Disney Store Florida Mall.
                                        Wai why are they being so scarce! XO But this could be a good sign to Disney, that quality does sell better.

Comment

I have to think he would sell better if they did not have him crammed into a back corner of the store next to the clearance items. The engineer set did not even have a hook. It was hanging on the same rack as the sailor outfits.

Comment

Working...
                                          X