Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

In freaking love with Sulley costume! Legit obsessed! Anyone know when the costume is coming out? Will it be in time for the 24 hour day?!?! I hope so! Duffy and I will be there from 6am-6am on the 24th/25th!
    sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

My husband already said, "NO."

Comment

At 1:01 you can see all of the Duffy products. I am in love with the Sully and the Halloween costumes. Both perfect for my 17" Duffy
        Last edited by messica; 05-01-2013, 04:53 PM.
        sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

What is the outfit in the picture? See it better at 1:01 into the video.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	outfit.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	7349217

Comment

That is the Halloween outfit for this year
            sigpic

http://smallcrazyworldafterall.blogspot.com/

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Thanks. I like it!

Comment

I love the Sully and halloween costume. The halloween costume kinda reminds me alittle of the Mad Hatter. Definitely going to get them both.

Comment

The Halloween costume reminds me of Mardi Gras

Comment

Never thought of Mardi Gras. Either way I love it. ^^ And that Sully costume is even more cuter then I had imagined. Kinda hope it comes out before the Monster University movie so Duffy will be dressed up when we go. hehe.

Comment

I love the Halloween outfit! It reminds me of when we went to Tokyo Disney for Halloween. And I'm glad to see the 4th of July outfit, I was hoping for that for last year!
                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                      sigpic

Comment

The Halloween costume looks like the one Mickey wears at MK during the Halloween party! I LIKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by mare53 View Post
                          In freaking love with Sulley costume! Legit obsessed! Anyone know when the costume is coming out? Will it be in time for the 24 hour day?!?! I hope so! Duffy and I will be there from 6am-6am on the 24th/25th!
                          I have to believe they would have it out soon! It would just make sense...
                          We will be at MK for some of the 24 hour day! Maybe we will bump into each other! I will definitely be taking at least one of my bears, if not both! I wish I didn't have to work the next day so we could stay late...
                          Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                          sigpic

Comment

No idea if I'm going to make the 24 hour event. Part of me wants to yet another part of me says to stay the heck away.

Comment

I really wish I could make the event. Sadly I am not even close. Have fun all that go!

Comment

I might get the Sully outfit. It might fit my some of my Snoopy plush. Wish there was a Mike outfit too.

Comment

The Sulley outfit is so cute! Yes, it's costumey, but it's so cuddly, it's almost tempting me to buy a 17" Duffy, since it makes him double huggable. (The smarter thing would be to make Tiny Duffy a costume. He would like that and so would my pocketbook. :lol: )

Originally posted by dazyhill View Post
                                  Wish there was a Mike outfit too.
                                  THAT is a proper use for a 12" Duffy. Although now that I think of it, I'm not sure how they'd make one that didn't look creepy. Either Duffy's head would have to stick up over Mike's head/body, or else poor Duffy would be a giant head/body/eyeball with cute furry legs and arms! Maybe it's better to just buy a little Mike plushie to accompany Duffy.

I like the Mickey-esque Halloween outfit too; not something I'd buy, but from the video, at least, it looks pretty neat. And wow; pants!

Regarding the train outfit, note that a staff comment on the Disney Parks blog says:

Great catch! There is a train conductor outfit coming for a 17-inch Duffy. There will be one with the Walt Disney World Resort Railroad logo and one for the Disneyland Resort Railroad logo.
                                  It's potentially exciting to have different outfits for each coast! Though if I recall correctly, the Mouseketeer outfit was particularly difficult to find on one coast (I thought Disneyland Resort, but I could be misremembering), and it was like the other coast's outfit was the "default" since it was easier to find.

Anyway, I like the direction of the outfits in general--obviously not TDS quality, but I personally am glad to see the baby steps. Most everything that's come out this year has been way better than most of the initial releases. (OK, maybe not that Uncle Sam outfit, but you could add some Build a Bear pants, and at least it's a 17" bear outfit, right?)

Now, if they ever start making detailed CM costumes...
                                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Messica, thanks for the video link. Amazing costumes coming for Duffy. I certainly hope they are easier to obtain than the train engineers outfit. My Disney Store doesn't have it yet and I fear I may be purchasing it from Ebay for an inflated price. The CM I spoke with asked if I'd checked Disney.com for it. I said, "Of course!" but she obviously didn't believe me because she asked me to hold on so she could check something, then came back on the line to say that the aviator outfit was online, did I have that one? Geez....I check that website every day so I know what's available there.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to these new costumes....at least until we get some new CCC outfits!

Comment

I do like the Halloween costume. The Sulley one...not sure it's for me. The only furry costume I have for Duffy is the Halloween cat from TDS, but I'm not sure I want plush-on-plush costumes. It's just my own taste.

The conductor outfits are coming to the parks...with resort specific logos? That's awesome, but now I kind of wish I hadn't bought the Disney store version, because I would like the DLR version..oh well.
                                      Meow

Comment

Please feel free to message me if you would like to get together for our Duffy's to meet their fellow cousins! I'll be there all day as I have an early Keys to the Kingdom Tour!
                                        sigpic

Comment

When our trip was planned we had absolutely no idea that this was going to be going on! Can you say Happy Coincidence?!
                                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X