Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
    I am confused- where are CM's telling people that Shellie May is coming "next week"? I have not heard a CM say anything like that. Most often I hear CM's who love Duffy say they WISH Shellie May would come to WDW. It is far more common for CM's to not know anything about Duffy let alone Shellie May.
    I saw it in a comment on the official Duffy page on Facebook. Some lady said a CM told them Shellie May is coming to the park next week. I replied & said it was VERY doubtful and that this is a rumor that keeps getting revived every few months. The lady replied back with "We shall see." I wanted to reply again and say, "Don't hold your breath, chickadee" but decided to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by tenchikiss View Post

Saw this at Build a Bear today. The sales lady said it was new. I was actually going in to buy the black rubber shoes but there was no one pair I could see. I asked the sales lady and she said they pulled them all to test how well these shoes sell. If you ask they will bring a pair of rubber shoes out (if they have them and if your build a bear pulled them).
      I want these boots and the grey fedora Aimster showed off a while back. Anybody's local BAB have those?

Comment

I would like THE Alice in wonderland dress from build a bear but i can not order it from Belgium , who can help to get one from Amerika ? Thanks a lot
        Lots of DUFFY and SHellie May love !

Comment

I'm in the central Ohio area. My BAB does not have the Alice costumes. But I've seen them on Ebay. Pricey but if you just gotta have it..... I love the boots, too, but my local store doesn't have those either!

Aimsters photo of Duffy in that gray ffedora was adorable. But I missed out on that, too....

Comment

I'll try to go this weekend to scope things out.

Comment

New to the forum...just returned from Epcot after some great BBQ in America and 3 shows of Starship which were awesome! No new Duffy outfits this weekend. CM said "next week."

Comment

Saw the "Uncle Sam" Red White and Blue set at Pop Century and Once Upon a Toy.

Comment

Uncle Sam outfit was at MK and HS when I was there on the 9th but I didn't buy it because it looked very cheaply made to me and my Duffy likes to wear pants

Comment

Originally posted by tink1223 View Post
                    Uncle Sam outfit was at MK and HS when I was there on the 9th but I didn't buy it because it looked very cheaply made to me and my Duffy likes to wear pants
                    We did not buy it either-dd LOVES red, white and blue-but the no pants thing is driving her nuts.

Comment

My Duffy likes to be original when he goes to the parks so we own some of the US outfits but he usually wears TDS outfits or BAB.

Comment

Ok I saw some photos on the official Duffy Facebook page and it looks like the Sulley thing is actually yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear. I saw a photo on there of one and in the background on the shelf I can see others in the same outfit. I didn't see any for myself when I was at WDW last week, but I didn't look hard either. I did stop at one shop at DHS that I know sells Duffy and didn't see it and I didn't go on ANY shops when I went to MK for the evening.

But... UGH! They need to stop already with the bazillion 12" bears! I don't need, have room for or can afford another. And I know I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          Ok I saw some photos on the official Duffy Facebook page and it looks like the Sulley thing is actually yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear. I saw a photo on there of one and in the background on the shelf I can see others in the same outfit. I didn't see any for myself when I was at WDW last week, but I didn't look hard either. I did stop at one shop at DHS that I know sells Duffy and didn't see it and I didn't go on ANY shops when I went to MK for the evening.

But... UGH! They need to stop already with the bazillion 12" bears! I don't need, have room for or can afford another. And I know I'm not the only one.
                          The Sulley Costume is supposed to be a 17in costume. I asked when they originally posted on the blog and the author responded that it is a costume for the 17in bear! unless things have changed this isn't correct.
                          sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

I remember that too! Here's the photo I found that someone posted on the Duffy FB page. Look behind on the left side... you can see at least one more Duffy on the shelf wearing the Sulley costume:

Comment

Very confusing. Perhaps they're coming out with both a costume AND a 12" predressed bear? The one in front looks more like a 17" to me, and the one in the back looks like a 12".

Comment

Hmmm, I really thought (and was hoping) the Sully suit would be a costume for the 17 in bear. But looking at that picture-the "costume" is on the bear and not hanging like the sweater set shown in the picture.

Comment

If this is another 12" bear, I'm going to scream! I was told that this was going to be a costume for the 17" bear! Enough with the pre dressed bears!
                                  Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                    If this is another 12" bear, I'm going to scream! I was told that this was going to be a costume for the 17" bear! Enough with the pre dressed bears!

This is the picture that was posted on the Disney Blog. It looks like a 17" Bear to me in the photo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	7351240
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I read on some Q & A forum that it was for the 17". Are the 12" bears in a seated position? The photo posted appeared to not be in a seated position. Could the bear in the photo have been a 17" bear already in an outfit?

I thought those outfits weren't out until June.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                        I read on some Q & A forum that it was for the 17". Are the 12" bears in a seated position? The photo posted appeared to not be in a seated position. Could the bear in the photo have been a 17" bear already in an outfit?

I thought those outfits weren't out until June.
                                        The 12" bears are the 2013 Graduation bear & the Disney Cruise Bear.
                                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I read that it will be a 17in also! Perhaps they are making both like they did for St Patty's day? Anyway according to New Merchandise Coming Summer 2013 to Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog when you look in the comments, the author of the blog says it will be a 17in costume. I will literally rip something in two if its another 12in! Like most of you I have no more room and money for another 12 in bear. Can you say frustrated... Getting off of my soapbox now...
                                          sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Working...
                                          X