Here is my Duffy all dressed up as Sulley
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TOTnut; 05-29-2013, 06:50 AM. Reason: corrected picture

Comment

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Very cute TOTnut! I so want that outfit. It's absolutely adorable. ^^

Comment

Just looking at the Disney store website and both the train engineer and fourth of July outfits are on the website

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
          Just looking at the Disney store website and both the train engineer and fourth of July outfits are on the website

Yeah! I hope this means that they will put the Sulley outfit up on the site too! That would make it so much easier for us to get these outfits.

It's not always convenient to get over to the parks. (Wish I lived closer!) Then get there and they are all sold out of it. Even worse to hear that an ebayer just waltzed in and purchased everything that they had in the shop!
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Just ordered the Sulley outfit from Merchandise Guest Services.

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
              They must have just added them because they weren't there when I looked the other day.

Comment

Ordered my Sully outfits from Disney merchandising too I'm not taking a chance at the parks. The guy on the phone said they would be at WDW in mid June but as everyone knows they don't always have accurate info

Comment

I agree, Tink1223. I wasn't taking any chances that the Sulley costume ever makes it to WDW. And I didn't want to pay the inflated prices on Ebay. If you call the toll free Merchandise Guest Services number, be sure your cast member realizes that Sulley has an "E". Initially, the CM said the outfit wasn't available but, after I spelled it for her, she was able to find it! "Sometimes it has the "E" and sometimes it doesn't," she said.

Comment

I thought it had an "E" in it thank goodness the guy found it! I may be heading over to Disney in the morning anyway but I'm sure it won't be there. Duffy is anxious to show off his new outfits

Comment

Originally posted by tink1223 View Post
                      Ordered my Sully outfits from Disney merchandising too I'm not taking a chance at the parks. The guy on the phone said they would be at WDW in mid June but as everyone knows they don't always have accurate info
                      How do you order from disney merchandising? does it matter that you live in another state? Is there a number to call. thanks

Comment

Disney Merchandising 877-560-6477 if they say they don't have it they do just tell them to look again

Comment

Disney Merchandising 877-560-6477 if they say they don't have it they do just tell them to look again
                          Too funny! Tell them to look again. I love it and its soooo true
                          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I went to my Disney outlet store today and they had the Flower and Garden Duffy for $7.99 also the Mad Hatter and sweater outfit for $10.99 the small magnet Duffy for $3.99 and My First Visit (CA and WDW) outfits for $4.99!

Comment

I'm planning on being back at WDW hopefully next weekend (and do a Friday night/Saturday stay if I can find a good hotel rate). If I do that I plan on making a pit stop at the Character Warehouse at the outlets on Vineland to see what's the what.

Comment

I'm planning on being there the 7th and 8th to catch the last Star Wars Weekend. My outlet is down by Naples, Fl so I'm not sure what they have in Orlando cuz they get more shipments than mine but they also sell out faster.

Comment

I went to my Disney outlet store today and they had the Flower and Garden Duffy for $7.99 also the Mad Hatter and sweater outfit for $10.99 the small magnet Duffy for $3.99 and My First Visit (CA and WDW) outfits for $4.99!
                                  ooh I'm going to try and run to one in Orlando tomorrow-hope they have the clothes sets.

Looking at Ebay it looks like the set may be in Orlando-I am hopeful

Just called both and neither have anything other than "My first visit".
                                  Last edited by mmommie; 05-30-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Oh no! I hope they're just overstocked on the Magnet Duffy...he's what made me love Duffy to begin with! Neither magnet bear is not on the TDS website either (but that's been the case since before Spring Voyage).
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Is there any way to order from the outlet's by phone or online? I would love the flower and garden Duffy

sigpic

Comment

They might ship, but I don't know you can always call and ask. Here's the number to my outlet 239-495-0087

Comment

Which outlet is that the orlando premium outlet by 192 or the one by Universal studios? I hope they can ship to NY

Comment

Working...
                                          X