Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That is the outlet in SW Fl. The one on Internatuonsl Dr in Orlando is 407-354-3255 and the one on Vineland in Orlando is 407-477-0222

Comment

Called both Orlando outlets last night and they did not have anything other than the "Going to Disney" sets.

Comment

Orlando sells out fast from what I've seen. The ebayers seem to know when these things come in

Comment

I have a Duffy merchandise announcement:

From Le Fan Club De Duffy, Disneyland Paris is releasing a set of Park Pins for Monsters University. And one of the pins is the Duffy Sulley Pin.

Here is the image Le Fan Club de Duffy: Cet élément Pin Trading Duffy en harmonie avec la sortie prochaine de « Monstres Academy » dans les salles va être proposé à Disneyland Paris (scroll down and you'll see it).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

O.O I would love to have that pin MikkiMausu! It's so adorable! ^_^

TOTnut, did you think putting the Sulley outfit on Duffy was hard? I just put the outfit on and kinda wish it was easier to do.
            Last edited by DuffylovrDisney; 06-01-2013, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
              I have a Duffy merchandise announcement:

From Le Fan Club De Duffy, Disneyland Paris is releasing a set of Park Pins for Monsters University. And one of the pins is the Duffy Sulley Pin.

Here is the image (scroll down and you'll see it).

OMG! I so must have that pin! This is so adorable! Sometimes we get the same pins here. I hope we get it here - that would make life much easier!
              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I like that pin too. I might have to resort begging my friend who is a CM at DLP if they can get one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  I like that pin too. I might have to resort begging my friend who is a CM at DLP if they can get one for me.

If they don't get the pins here, do you think you could beg your friend to do some 'personal shopping' and pick up one for me too? Please!
                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Not sure if this was posted before, but at the Duffy facebook page they announced new outfits including a new holloween one

New Duffy the Disney Bear Items Coming to Disney Parks in Summer 2013 « Disney Parks Blog
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
                      Not sure if this was posted before, but at the Duffy facebook page they announced new outfits including a new holloween one

New Duffy the Disney Bear Items Coming to Disney Parks in Summer 2013 « Disney Parks Blog

These are so cute! I love the new 12" bears too! Thanks for posting.
                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Have the Sulley one although his ears poke out and aren't tucked in. I definitely want the Halloween outfit and the park special train outfit. Kinda wish the outfit the 12 inch Duffy is wearing was available. It's really cute especially since it reminds me of my dad who is mechanic on cars. It would have been really nice to have. Oh well. ^^

Comment

Hoping WDW has the Sulley costume when I'm there this weekend. As much as I try to stay away from the costumey outfits, that one is too cute to pass up.

Comment

I love the Oswald's service station costume, and wish it was for the 17" bear. Oh well. I notice that the picture of the Sulley costume is different from the final product. The picture has slippers and looks more...plush. I do like the Halloween one. Not sure I need it, since I have a bunch already, but it's cute. These are all getting much better quality. I just wish they knew what to do with Duffy and could manage to give him more charm and character outside of Japan, so that people really could love him without being skeptical.
                            Meow

Comment

This is kind of off topic, but not really.
                              Sargento has a Mickey Mouse cheese out. The way it is shaped doesn't look like a Mickey silhouette, but rather a Duffy one.
                              I like to think of little Duffy snacks!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                                O.O I would love to have that pin MikkiMausu! It's so adorable! ^_^

TOTnut, did you think putting the Sulley outfit on Duffy was hard? I just put the outfit on and kinda wish it was easier to do.
                                It's a tight fitting (which I like) and I had to undo the back a couple of time's but not too hard. He is so cute..

Comment

I too wish the Oswald's Service Station was a costume, not yet ANOTHER pre-dressed bear. Do they not read the comments on their blog posts & Facebook pages? I see so many "Another 12" bear? We want more outfits for the 17" bear! I don't have room for a million 12" bears!" posts it's almost comical.

I'm also sick of the negative/Duffy bashing comments and I went off on them yesterday. I said, "Why all the Duffy hate? Just because he's not associated with a movie or TV show? He's an innocent little teddy bear, what's he ever done to you?"

Comment

That's the issue they need to tackle. They have to win over all the haters by creating adventures for Duffy and making him a bonafide character without Mickey Mouse. They've got to do something, like a stage show, or attraction, or something to get people to think of Duffy the same way they might about Figment or other park characters. He needs a legacy. He's got one now at TDS, but outside of Japan, it's a hard sell unless they really invest in his character.
                                    Meow

Comment

That's just the thing though.... the haters aren't going to change their minds (haters gonna hate). They've passed their judgement and won't budge. With Duffy there's the "Love Him" crowd and the "Hate Him" crowd. There's no middle ground from what I've seen.

Comment

How can ANYONE hate Duffy?

Where are these haters? I don't look at other forums to see it; and frankly, I hope I never do.

Comment

It's on Facebook. I see comments like "Yuck to Duffy!" and "Duffy needs to go away!" and other similar posts. Here in the States people just can't seem to connect with him because he's not in a movie or a TV show. He's an independent character. Figment people could connect with because he had/has his own attraction at Epcot and was practically the park's mascot for many years.

Comment

Working...
                                          X