Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I've seen other forums where there is absolutely no Duffy love. It's almost universal hate. LaughingPlace is one example of that.
    Meow

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
      I've seen other forums where there is absolutely no Duffy love. It's almost universal hate. LaughingPlace is one example of that.

Laughing Place? LOL! and they are Duffy haters! Happy people love Duffy!
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Over on the DisBoards, there's a guy who posts who is a big Duffy fan (along with his wife). Ironically the guy follows MY Duffy on Twitter! So that's good to know. I just don't understand the sheer hatred for this little bear. On my Duffy's Twitter today they tweeted hello to Legoland Florida & they responded with a "Hi Duffy! Where's your next adventure going to be?" Some jerk responded with "Hopefully straight to H*LL!" I was like... WTF? So Duffy responded to them with, "Hey I'm just a little bear! What did I ever do to you?" No response but Duffy was not going to take that lying down, you know? He stuck up for himself.

Comment

You go Duffy! :thumbup:

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	7351390New D23 12" Duffy

Comment

That Duffy has a REALLY cute face!

I like the shirt too. If they had that outfit for the 17" bear, it would be great to wear under the Sorcerer robes.

Comment

To me it looks like the same pants as the 2013 12" Duffy and the just added a new shirt and a hat. He is super cute and I can't wait to get him

Comment

So... I went to the Character Warehouse at the outlets on Vineland this past Friday and they had the Mad Hatter costume and the sweater set for $10.99. I got the Mad Hatter. They also had a bunch of 12" pre-dressed Birthday Duffys for the usual $9.99 each or 3 for $20 and they had magnet Duffys (forgot to see how much those were).

Comment

at WDW do they still sell the pj's for Duffy? Is the Sully costume back in stock?
                    Last edited by DCfan92; 06-09-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Looks like D23 Expo will have a 12" pre dressed Duffy. Cute outfit, wish they have done it for the 17" bears.

Disney D23 Expo 2013 Duffy Bear Doll Hat Shirt Mickey Mouse DLR 12" High | eBay
                      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Is the Character Warehouse only in FL and CA? I googled but I can't find anything, so I guess that probably answers my question, haha.

Comment

I just left the CW outlet on Vineland in Orlando and the 12" bday bears are not 3 for $20 they are $9.99 each also the sold out of mad hatter outfit yesterday and only had a few sweater outfits and several first visit outfits.

Comment

So I'm at Epcot and there's not a single 17" Duffy in any of the stores! Maybe MK will have some.

Comment

Originally posted by DCfan92 View Post
                              at WDW do they still sell the pj's for Duffy? Is the Sully costume back in stock?
                              I didn't see the jammies anywhere. They've been gone for a long time. WDW does not have the Sulley costume yet. They're getting it later this month.

Originally posted by tink1223 View Post
                              I just left the CW outlet on Vineland in Orlando and the 12" bday bears are not 3 for $20 they are $9.99 each also the sold out of mad hatter outfit yesterday and only had a few sweater outfits and several first visit outfits.
                              I didn't see any of the 1st Visit outfits at the Character Warehouse on Vineland on Friday. And I guess I mis-read the sign for the 12" b-day Duffys because they've had the 12" ones $9.99 each or 3 for $20 a lot last year.

Originally posted by tink1223 View Post
                              So I'm at Epcot and there's not a single 17" Duffy in any of the stores! Maybe MK will have some.
                              Nope. I was at MK (and Epcot) yesterday (and DHS and DTD on Friday) and there are NONE. All the 17" Duffys in ALL of WDW are gone. They've been pulled from the shelves. Read my thread "Strange things are afoot..." for more details.

Comment

I wish that Peter Pan set would show up somewhere on the cheap… I really want those shoes, but $50 seems excessive even for me since the shoes are all I want.:shy:

Comment

$50? the trunk costumes are $30. But yeah that's still a lot just for pair of shoes.

Comment

I've only seen it for $50 on eBay and Amazon, and I understood it was sold out at the parks. But you're right, $30 is a lot for shoes unless they're Cannery Clothing. I would :love: a Cannery Clothing shoe series!^^

Comment

Speaking of Cannery Clothing, any ideas of what's coming next and when?

Comment

Originally posted by TNutter View Post
                                        Speaking of Cannery Clothing, any ideas of what's coming next and when?

Yeah , i won't to know too , because i love the Cannery Clothing
                                        Lots of DUFFY and SHellie May love !

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                          I've only seen it for $50 on eBay and Amazon, and I understood it was sold out at the parks.
                                          I just bought this 2 weeks ago at DLR and they had plenty, along with the Mickey costume. I didn't buy Mickey because it was so similar to the BAB version that I already have but I wish I had now. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

Here's a link to the Mickey costume on eBay. Hadn't seen anyone mention it so I thought I'd share:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Disney-D...-/290893222094

Comment

Working...
                                          X