Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

The Sulley costume for Duffy just showed up on disneystore.com today!

I'm going to the parks tomorrow, so I'll see if I can pick it up there first.
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I don't know if anyone noticed, but on disneystore.com the magnet Duffy plush are only $3.99
      Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
      Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post
        I don't know if anyone noticed, but on disneystore.com the magnet Duffy plush are only $3.99

Wow! No I didn't! Thanks!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
          The Sulley costume for Duffy just showed up on disneystore.com today!

I'm going to the parks tomorrow, so I'll see if I can pick it up there first.
          Yeah I just saw it on there. Let us know if it's finally at WDW. I'd just order it online but I don't get my AP discount that way.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post
            Argh! I literally just ordered two last night and they were regular price. I used the "parkfree" code for the free shipping. I wonder if they'd give me the difference since my order hasn't even shipped yet.

Comment

maybe you can cancel the order and use the code again?

Comment

is the sully costume at WDW $22? cause it's price at that on the disneystore. is the code "parkfree" still in use

Comment

I'll have to look at the Sailor Mickey with Duffy the next time I go to DL. I like getting Mickey in different costumes and I also like when they are holding little plush. If it doesn't have a Disney Store patch on the foot then I'm sold.

Comment

Originally posted by DCfan92 View Post
                    is the sully costume at WDW $22? cause it's price at that on the disneystore. is the code "parkfree" still in use
                    Sully was $22 at DLR when I purchased it. Sadly the "parkfree" code ended last night. It was only a 4 day thing.

Comment

On Tuesday 6/22, Hollywood Studios didn't have any 17" Duffy Bears.

However, the Emporium at the Magic Kingdom did have several. They all had the new tramp stamp, but that was the extent of any difference between the bears they had before.

They still didn't have the Sulley outfits yet though.

Does anyone know if the Sulley outfits showed up in any Disney Store yet? Particularly the one in the Florida Mall?
                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Was in the Florida Mall store Monday and no Sulley outfits.

Comment

New to this forum but have been reading it recently. Went to Disney World for the first time in April and fell in love with Duffy, although I have to admit I never heard of Duffy before then. Anyways I really want the Sulley outfit but on the disney store website it says it can not be shipped internationally (I live in Newfoundland Canada) does anyone know how I can order it for a reasonable price? That kind of leaves out ebay. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                            Thanks!
                            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Heard the Sulley costume is park exclusive. Won't find it in physical Disney Stores but can order online.

Comment

The Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue outlet at 8200 Vineland Avenue
                                Suite 1252 Lake Buena Vista has the Mad Hatter and the Blue Sweater set (as of this morning 6/21/13) for 10.99 if anyone is interested. They also have the magnet Duffy for 3.99.

Comment

The Orlando Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue outlet at 8200 Vineland Avenue
                                  Suite 1252 Lake Buena Vista has the Mad Hatter and the Blue Sweater set (as of this morning 6/21/13) for 10.99 if anyone is interested. They also have the magnet Duffy for 3.99.
                                  They had the Mad Hatter & sweater sets for $10.99 when I was there 2 weeks ago as well. I got the Hatter outfit. Also scored a medium Lotso Bear plushie for $5.99 (they retail for $21.99 in the parks!) and a Ramone's House of Body art/Low & Slow Car Club mug (from Carsland!) for $3.99.

Comment

They sold out of Sulley outfits at the disney store online Man now I hope they have them in times square

Comment

I swear, if we don't get the Sulley outfit at WDW I'm gonna be really upset! I don't understand why it's taking so long. Especially since they had them online!
                                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                      sigpic

Comment

Just a Duffy merchandise announcement:

Disneyland Paris has recently released a canvas piece title "Paris", and in this artwork Duffy is donning the outfit he wore in the "Main St. USA Celebrates 20!" show.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/InsideDLParis/photos_stream
                                        (Scroll down and you'll see it).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                                          Just a Duffy merchandise announcement:

Disneyland Paris has recently released a canvas piece title "Paris", and in this artwork Duffy is donning the outfit he wore in the "Main St. USA Celebrates 20!" show.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/InsideDLParis/photos_stream
                                          (Scroll down and you'll see it).

Duffy is super adorable in that outfit!
                                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X