Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

So I was at the Magic Kingdom today and didn't see the Sulley costume. Looked in the Emporium and a few other shops where I knew they sold Duffy and his costumes. This is seriously ridiculous and it's making me not want it anymore. Disney has totally dropped the ball on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      So I was at the Magic Kingdom today and didn't see the Sulley costume. Looked in the Emporium and a few other shops where I knew they sold Duffy and his costumes. This is seriously ridiculous and it's making me not want it anymore. Disney has totally dropped the ball on this one.

Hi Cousin! (I'm sneaking on mommy's micechat account... shsssssh...)

You're super lucky you got to go to Disney! I'm getting very frustrated too that the Sulley outfit isn't in WDW yet! I'm going to see the moobie this week & I wanted to wear it and scare the humans at the theater!
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

That's what I wanted to do! Planning on seeing the movie this week. Looks like Duffles will have to settle for his Monsters U shirt and varsity jacket. He did get a TON of compliments on the shirt yesterday from various CMS.

Comment

Duffles! That is so cute. Is that a nickname for the bear you take to WDW and baseball games?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
            Duffles! That is so cute. Is that a nickname for the bear you take to WDW and baseball games?
            Yeah I call him Duffles sometimes. It suits him.

Comment

I'm really frustrated about the Sulley costume too. I've pretty much decided at this point not to even bother if we do get it at WDW. I'm super angry about it right now!
              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
              sigpic

Comment

Well, it's on ebay with a shipping address from Kissimmee - so it must have it WDW! and I have zero plans to go over there before we go see MU. Oh, well. I'm still planning on getting Duffy the outfit though. He's been doing all his chores & been on his superbestest behavior... How can I say no?!!!
                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I won't be back at WDW until sometime next month. Maybe THEN they'll have the Sulley costume even though I've pretty much changed my mind about wanting it now. Duffy has too many character-based costumes.

In other news, I found a human sized version of the Monsters U shirt BAB is selling! I was looking at Monsters U shirts online today and found it on Zazzle. I totally flipped and HAD to order it (plus I had a discount code for 40% off). Getting mine in navy blue so be just a little different, but overall Duffy & I can now be "twins".

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    I won't be back at WDW until sometime next month. Maybe THEN they'll have the Sulley costume even though I've pretty much changed my mind about wanting it now. Duffy has too many character-based costumes.

In other news, I found a human sized version of the Monsters U shirt BAB is selling! I was looking at Monsters U shirts online today and found it on Zazzle. I totally flipped and HAD to order it (plus I had a discount code for 40% off). Getting mine in navy blue so be just a little different, but overall Duffy & I can now be "twins".
                    Thanks! I'll check out the human stuff. I want some MU things for me too!... Actually,.... I did go to MU - technically... I graduated Monmouth University!
                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I am so shocked to hear that WDW didn't get the Sulley costume yet. >.< You would think it would have been released the same time as the movie. It is such a shame.

Comment

I was at Epcot yesterday and they have the Sulley outfit for Duffy! It was in MouseGear store in the Monsters University section. A castmember was stocking them and said they are really popular!

Comment

WOW! About dang time they got them! I admit I didn't look in any shops until later in the day so if MK had any when I was there it would've been in the morning and they sold out fast. I usually wait until the end of the day to do my shopping as I don't like carrying around extra bags or dealing with package pickup, but... sometimes I'll make exceptions.

Comment

Sulley update from WDW!!!!

We found 1 costume at Once Upon a Toy and 2 at Yacht Club. Per "Information" in World of Disney they have "a lot" at Mousegears, but we did not make it there due to the rain.

FYI- NONE of the costumes we saw had hang tags. At Yacht the costumes were in a bowl on a shelf not with the Duffy items.

Comment

mmommie, there is an abundance in Epcot, mouse gear and the Duffy store. I am staying at boardwalk and they have quite a few here. Funny you say they aren't hanging, they were hanging at boardwalk, mousegear, and Duffy store.
                              sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Originally posted by mare53 View Post
                                mmommie, there is an abundance in Epcot, mouse gear and the Duffy store. I am staying at boardwalk and they have quite a few here. Funny you say they aren't hanging, they were hanging at boardwalk, mousegear, and Duffy store.
                                We just left Yacht Club and International Gateway-you should have stopped and said Hello LOL.

It is interesting that the shops you mentioned had Sulley hanging. The shops we visited today did not even have a spot for the costume. The CM's at Once Upon a Toy were SHOCKED when I went to buy Sully-they wanted one too and wanted to know where I found it LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mare53 View Post
                                  Figures they're at Epcot when I didn't go there this time. I didn't see any at MK when I was there on Tuesday. Not about to make a special trip up there for one. If they still have them when I go next month for my July visit, then maybe I'll get one. We'll see.

Comment

I may be going on Friday night to see the Fireworks at MK, but from the TTC. I guess I might have to enter the park now......
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamsComeT...ookmark_t=page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3530...okmark_t=group

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is dreamscometruepcsc@aol.com. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day

Comment

Originally posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post
                                        Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is dreamscometruepcsc@aol.com. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day
                                        Or they can just ask one of us who are in the parks all the time to pick one up for cost.

Comment

Originally posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post

That's expensive! The disneystore.com will get them back again too. More will start to show up on ebay as well. I'm certain that Disney will keep restocking this costume.
                                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X