Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by dreamscometruepcsc View Post
    Hi Everyone. I own 'Dreams Come True' a WDW Personal Concierge Company. A mutual Disney/Duffy lover let me know that some of you might be looking for the Sully Duffy Costume. I was at WDW the other day and grab a bunch. I was dying to get one and I know they have been selling out quick. I have 3 left if anyone is interested. I am asking $35 shipped paid as PayPal gift or add 3% if PayPal goods. Most of you do not know me. So if you would like to check me out first you can visit these Facebook pages and groups.

https://www.facebook.com/DreamsComeT...ookmark_t=page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3530...okmark_t=group

If you are interested, you can contact me on Facebook or my email is dreamscometruepcsc@aol.com. First come first serve. Hope everyone has a magical day
    Thanks but no thanks. I'll just pick one up myself if I run across it. Plus I got one of those 20% off coupons on a receipt when I was at MK on Tuesday so I can get it for less than $20 that way.

Comment

Hey everyone,
      Quick question. I was wondering...the next big shopping trip is going to be Halloween correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to miss it. Thanks everyone who can answer this. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        Thanks but no thanks. I'll just pick one up myself if I run across it. Plus I got one of those 20% off coupons on a receipt when I was at MK on Tuesday so I can get it for less than $20 that way.
        They...do...COUPONS...on...receipts...for...20% OFF?!?!?!? WOW!!! That's amazing! Between BAB and Disney Store and even Disney Parks doing all these crazy promotions, it is MUCH cheaper to be a Duffy/Disney fan in the US. I love Japanese quality, of course. But BAB has ONE point card system, and it's something like one point for every ¥300/500/or 1000...I can never remember because every time I fill up a card (10~20 spaces), I end up not going there again for a while and it expires. I think it's good for ¥1000 or ¥3000 off, but I never get to use it. I like how BAB US has coupons and specials you can use RIGHT NOW and just enjoy the benefit, without waiting to fill up a point card. I also wish the shop would just keep track of my points so that I don't have to, which I think BAB US does, too. The card here is a stamp card, while in the US, it's electronic, right? So both your store and online purchases can be used towards your loyalty benefits?

I know that Disney Parks sometimes had big sales, but I had no idea they printed coupons on receipts. That's just awesome!

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
        Hey everyone,
        Quick question. I was wondering...the next big shopping trip is going to be Halloween correct? I just want to make sure because I don't want to miss it. Thanks everyone who can answer this. ^_^
        Yes. Halloween starts 9/4, but Duffy merchandise is likely to release on 9/1, I guess. I haven't read that anywhere; it's just a guess. The event seems much expanded this year, and the costumes sound like slam dunks, which leads me to suspect a LOT of very well-designed merchandise. I have a feeling they'll want to let people get their shopping on in advance of the actual event so that people can come to the parks all decked out and ready the first day.

Let's set the D-day as 8/25, with Shopping Days between 9/4~9/13. I think Halloween is gonna be a big event this year, so I'm keeping an open window for several days, but should be able to finish all of it by 9/13. Plus, I like that the Halloween shopping period finishes with Friday the 13th!

I'll plan to have finished shipping all Care Packages by 9/27, though I imagine 9/20 will really be possible.

That's the rough plan. Let me focus on the summer WishListers just now, though, and I'll be posting about Halloween very soon!^^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
          They...do...COUPONS...on...receipts...for...20% OFF?!?!?!? WOW!!! That's amazing!
          It's not on every receipt... they're generated randomly, but I managed to score two last week (got one on my receipt when I visited the new Starbucks in the Main Street Bakery and another when I got lunch at Casey's). There's some restrictions, though. You can only use the coupon from park opening until 1:00pm (the coupons I got are vaild until August 6 though, so they don't have be used the day you get them), and it's only for certain stores throughout WDW:

-Emporium at MK
          -MouseGear at Epcot
          -Mickey's of Hollywood or Keystone Clothiers at DHS
          -Island Mercantile or Disney Outfitters at DAK
          -World of Disney at DTD

The coupon is not valid for discounts on alcohol, tobacco, Disney ticket media (park tickets), periodicals, postage stamps, digital & video cameras, personalization, DVDs, CDs, Disney Dollars or Disney Gift Cards. You also can't use the coupon in conjunction with any other discounts/offers. So you can't use the coupon plus your 10% AP discount. It's one or the other. And it's limited to one coupon per transaction.

I think they're doing this to get people to shop earlier in the day. A lot of people wait until the end of the day to shop because they don't want to be loaded down with extra bags all day long. Can't blame them. I got a really cute Minnie Mouse purse earlier this year using one of these coupons. I didn't want to carry it around all day, so I used the free package pickup thing and picked it up on my way out of the park later that day. I need to remember to utilize package pickup more often.

As for the BAB thing, the Stuff Fur Stuff Club... I'm a member of that too. Been awhile since I've gotten any certificates though. But you get 1 point for every dollar spent. You get a $10 reward certificate when you reach 100 points, a certificate for a free animal when you reach 250 points... that's how Bearmy & Rigsley (fudge pup, which is now retired) came to live with us.

Comment

Duffy D, you do know if you want something from one of the Orlando outlets or from WDW I would be happy to send it to you

Comment

The Stuff Fur Stuff Club drives me mad, but I guess that's my own personal issue because I don't tend to drop a lot of cash in a short amount of time at BaB. I hate that the points expire, and because they do, I have yet to even earn a free accessory in the 2-3 years I've been a member, LOL. Then one time I bought the Disneyland Mickey shirt/ears set at DtD for like 17 bucks only to find out later that it didn't even count as points (guess because it was an "exclusive" item or something). Oh well, the real reason I ever signed up for the club in the first place was to get them off my case about it every time I made a purchase. Now I just hand them the card and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                Duffy D, you do know if you want something from one of the Orlando outlets or from WDW I would be happy to send it to you
                Thank you. It's rare, but it does happen.:love:

Comment

O.O Thanks DuffyD! That would be amazing if my package showed up around my birthday which is 10/2. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for it. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                    O.O Thanks DuffyD! That would be amazing if my package showed up around my birthday which is 10/2. I will definitely have to keep an eye out for it. ^_^
                    I thought the same thing! Birthday is 10/4 LOL

Comment

Lol nice mmommie! Fall babies for the win. ^^

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                          I thought the same thing! Birthday is 10/4 LOL
                          My birthday is on 10/11 so if i do get something hopefully i get it by then

Comment

Just a Duffy merchandise annoucement:

Disneyland Paris is about to release a set of park pins for July, and one of them is the deluxe starter set to be released on July 20th. One of the pins from the set features Duffy, Pluto and Marie.

Here is the link, along with the image (look at the deluxe starter set and it's the third park pin): Le Fan Club de Duffy: Pins à Disneyland Paris : l’affiche de juillet 2013

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
                              Just a Duffy merchandise annoucement:

Disneyland Paris is about to release a set of park pins for July, and one of them is the deluxe starter set to be released on July 20th. One of the pins from the set features Duffy, Pluto and Marie.

Here is the link, along with the image (look at the deluxe starter set and it's the third park pin):
                              I still haven't gotten last month's Duffy-as-Sulley pin and now there's another? Lucky lucky Paris!
                              Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                              Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

^^ Yeah that pin isn't on the link you provided there. I looked at them all closely and no Duffy.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                  ^^ Yeah that pin isn't on the link you provided there. I looked at them all closely and no Duffy.
                                  The left side middle pin has Duffy but it is very hard to see. I looked at this version of the image and zoomed in.
                                  Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                                  Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Is that Duffy with Pluto and Marie? I'd rather have the "just Duffy" image from the "Et de Pins" logo mark in the first set. I wish that was a real pin because the costume looks very Cape Cod, too.^^ But it's cool that Paris seems to more fully and genuinely embrace Duffy than the US Parks, based on reports here.

Comment

Went to Epcot for the 4th. Mouse Gear store didn't have the Sulley outfits but Disney Traders (Duffy Store as we call it) in World Showcase and Let the Memories Begin store on the Boardwalk did. I wouldn't say either had a lot and it didn't appear that they restocked the whole day. Slim pickin's but we have ours now.

The Disney Outlet on Vineland still has Mad Hatter and the winter sweater/cap for $10.99 each.

Comment

Hoping they have them at MouseGear when I visit Epcot later this month so I can use the 20% off coupon to get a better deal than my 10% AP discount. :botox:

Comment

I was at the Magic Kingdom last night 7/5. They had lots of Sulley outfit for Duffy. Only, they are not with the regular Duffy merchandise. You have to go to the wall with all the Monster's University items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3789_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	7351600
                                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X