Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I currently have one in my possession and they are really soft!

Comment

Soft is an understatement. In the words of Agnes from Despicable Me "ITS SO FLUFFY!!!"
      sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Sandrita ; I love the outfit your Duffy is wearing! It's so cute!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
          Sandrita ; I love the outfit your Duffy is wearing! It's so cute!! ^_^
          Thanks! We got the jacket at Build a Bear.
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I still need to get that jacket. It's so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
              I still need to get that jacket. It's so cute!
              Good luck! It's sold out online and in most BAB stores too. My BAB sold out of ALL the Monsters U merch in less than 2 weeks! They were amazed at how quickly it went!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                Good luck! It's sold out online and in most BAB stores too. My BAB sold out of ALL the Monsters U merch in less than 2 weeks! They were amazed at how quickly it went!

The BaB store in the Florida Mall was also all out of their MU merchandise when I went on this Friday (7/6/13). They thought that they didn't receive anymore MU things because they are going to be remodeling later this summer.
                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Yeah my BAB wasn't sure if they'd be getting more either. I need to check the BAB in Tampa to see if they have anything left. Probably not but you never know. Sometimes I see things at the Tampa store I don't see in Clearwater (and vice-versa).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    Yeah my BAB wasn't sure if they'd be getting more either. I need to check the BAB in Tampa to see if they have anything left. Probably not but you never know. Sometimes I see things at the Tampa store I don't see in Clearwater (and vice-versa).

I just checked on-line they have the

11" Mike Wazowski

11 in. Mini Mike - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

The MU Tee

Monsters University Tee - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

& the Monster's Blue Hat

Blue Monster Hat - Build-A-Bear Workshop US
                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Sandrita- You were in my neck of the woods and you did not say hi? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                        Sandrita- You were in my neck of the woods and you did not say hi? LOL

You live in Orlando?!!!!
                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
                          You live in Orlando?!!!!
                          Yep-so close to WDW it is scary

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                            Yep-so close to WDW it is scary
                            '

I'm jealous! I would have gone over every night to see the 4th fireworks during LTM this year! We need to PM this stuff though -
                            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

So.... the Sulley costume is apparently sold out again at WDW. I just spent 2 days up there and checked countless shops at DHS, MK, Epcot, Yacht/Beach Club & DTD as well as the ones the costume was spotted at before. No luck. I even looked where the Monsters University merch is as well as the Duffy stuff. I'm starting to think the re-sellers know/knew this would be a "hot" item and they grabbed them all up for themselves to cash in on.

I think I officially give up trying to get my hands on it. Too exhausting trying to track down.

Comment

Aimster, I'm going on the 12th, If I see it do you want me to pick it up for you?
                                sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

No that's ok. I'll be back again sometime next month (haven't decided dates yet). If I happen across it, maybe I'll get it. It' not on my MUST HAVE list anymore though as I'm tired of running around like a chicken with my head cut off looking in every shop in the parks/hotels for it.

Comment

Hey guys! (I've been lurking around for a while.. but feel compelled to post now =D). I'm a cast member at Disneyland in California and I know they released the Duffy train engineer costume for him already... BUT I want to pick up the WDW version when I go for the first time in mid August as a souvenir. Is there like a specific "Duffy Store" I can go to like in California Adventure to shop at? I just feel it'd be a waste of a vacation if I didn't pick up at least a cute costume for Duffy XD! I hope they have those "first time visit" buttons in stock too. My apologies if this is the wrong place to post...

Comment

There is the Duffy store in Epcot. But I am not sure I have seen the Engineer set lately. You can also check the Once Upon a Toy Store at Downtown Disney. You can get 1st visit buttons from Guest services at any park. Some resorts even have them.

Comment

Originally posted by vivimochi View Post
                                        Hey guys! (I've been lurking around for a while.. but feel compelled to post now =D). I'm a cast member at Disneyland in California and I know they released the Duffy train engineer costume for him already... BUT I want to pick up the WDW version when I go for the first time in mid August as a souvenir. Is there like a specific "Duffy Store" I can go to like in California Adventure to shop at? I just feel it'd be a waste of a vacation if I didn't pick up at least a cute costume for Duffy XD! I hope they have those "first time visit" buttons in stock too. My apologies if this is the wrong place to post...
                                        I was just at WDW this past weekend and the train engineer costume isn't out yet. I've only seen it at Disney Store (the "generic" version, not park specific). The Disney Traders store at Epcot is the main Duffy store in that park (it's located across from his greeting gazebo... can't miss it as there's giant cutouts of Mickey & Minnie holding Duffy out front and Duffy decals all over the windows). Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney (Marketplace side) is the other main Duffy store at WDW (it's where the original Disney Bear debuted in 2002 as well), but there are stores in all the parks and the hotels that sell Duffy stuff as well, like the Emporium at MK, MouseGear at Epcot, World of Disney at DTD...

Comment

Since we're on the subject of the engineer costume, I just want to gush about it for a minute, if no one here minds. I really like that the white t-shirt, overalls, and bandana are separate pieces, as opposed to being all one piece with Velcro down the back. I also like that the overalls go on like regular overalls, in that the straps attach to the chest, and that the front chest pocket and rear pockets are actual pockets (although the diagonal, hip pockets are just decorations). I also liked the material; it felt "less cheap" than some of the past costumes.

I really think it's a step in the right direction.

Of course, the watch could have been real...
                                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Working...
                                          X