Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
    Since we're on the subject of the engineer costume, I just want to gush about it for a minute, if no one here minds. I really like that the white t-shirt, overalls, and bandana are separate pieces, as opposed to being all one piece with Velcro down the back. I also like that the overalls go on like regular overalls, in that the straps attach to the chest, and that the front chest pocket and rear pockets are actual pockets (although the diagonal, hip pockets are just decorations). I also liked the material; it felt "less cheap" than some of the past costumes.

I really think it's a step in the right direction.

Of course, the watch could have been real...
    I like how it's separates too, but the material felt really cheap to me when I saw it at one of my local Disney Stores. I was expecting the overalls to feel like denim like actual engineer overalls are. It just felt flimsy to me and all I could think of was, "I bet Build A Bear would do this way better."

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      I like how it's separates too, but the material felt really cheap to me when I saw it at one of my local Disney Stores. I was expecting the overalls to feel like denim like actual engineer overalls are. It just felt flimsy to me and all I could think of was, "I bet Build A Bear would do this way better."
      I was not expecting denim, but rather that cheap, thin, Halloween costume style fabric, like the Chinese brocade outfit. I could definitely see how you would be disappointed by it. I was just happy to see that it was thicker than I had expected.
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I agree with aimster AND The First Star!

Comment

The Disney Park Blog just posted a new Christmas out fit for Duffy. Very cute!! If I knew how to post the picture here I would

sigpic

Comment

here is the new outfit.
            really cute. Although Mickey should have some pupils.

Comment

That's so adorable!

Comment

Elf on the Shelf

sigpic

Comment

Ahh, you beat me to it, ILG! I was just coming on here to share the Christmas outfit. I really like it. I like how they've turned the tables and given Duffy a Mickey plush rather than the other way around! I don't normally like the US releases as much but this one is really cute.

Comment

it was actually mmommie who posted the info, I retrieved the photo.

mmommie,
                    on the blog, right click on the image, and choose Save Image As. After on your computer, you can upload to photobucket then post the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                      it was actually mmommie who posted the info, I retrieved the photo.

mmommie,
                      on the blog, right click on the image, and choose Save Image As. After on your computer, you can upload to photobucket then post the link.
                      Oh, I see.

Comment

Love, Love, Love the new Christmas costume...SO excited.... :yea:

Comment

That Christmas outfit is way toooooo cute!

Comment

Yay a full Xmas outfit for 17" Duffy.
                            Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Comment

I think the Christmas outfit is super cute! I believe that they're going for a classic-style Mickey, hence the dot eyes. Kind of like the pie-eyed mickey but without the little chunk cut out. I've seen them use that sort of design elsewhere before.
                              Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                              Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

What would really be cute is to have Duffy in his Santa outfit and Shellie in the Elf outfit.
                                Too cute!
                                :yea:

Comment

Sooo cute, and I love that they used a kind of "classic Mickey" look for the Mickey doll. Def gonna get this one!

Comment

So cute!!! Omg shoes/slippers I love it!

Comment

I saw the Christmas costume this morning on the blog. Really cute. Looks like it'll probably be a trunk release since it has a Mickey plush with it. I'll be tempted to get it... depending on how easy or hard it will be to find it (considering how impossible it's been for me to find the Sulley costume).

Comment

Gotta have this one! I may even buy two so that the bears have matching outfits! I think it's super cute!
                                        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                        sigpic

Comment

It is so adorable. It makes Christmas more magical.
                                          sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Working...
                                          X