X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
    I think it is a shop in Disneyland.
    Correct. It'a a shop on Main Street I believe.

Comment

Yes it is a shop on main at in Disneyland. DCA did not have this item yet?? I will log in on my PC in a minute and post the pictures.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1081669_10151821733264602_1116338542_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	7351786 so cute

Comment

and here is the Duffy pin

Click image for larger version

Name:	1078149_10151821732244602_948855623_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	7351787

Comment

Wow! I'm surprised they already have the Halloween costume!
            Luv Duffy & Shellie May
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
              and here is the Duffy pin

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31393[/ATTACH]
              That's the same pin as last year. I have that pin.

Comment

We're 4 days into August and they already have the Halloween things out? I guess it might save them money on storage, but it also increases the chances of the Halloween costume selling out before October!
                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Just got the Halloween costume from the Showcase store, too... It's really cute and just like Mickey's but...There's no Mickey Mark on the seat of the pants or the jacket :-/
                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I didn't go to DCA today; did you, TOTnut? If so, did you see if the 12" mechanic Duffy is in stock yet?

So funny that we were in the park at the same time. Did you see anyone wearing TOT ears? If so, it might have been me.

Comment

I did go to DCA today but I did not see the Duffy mechanic

Comment

Too bad. I know the Disney Parks Blog said it wouldn't be released until mid-September, but seeing as how those release dates haven't exactly been accurate, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was out already.

I don't know know why I'm so anxious to see it. I don't want to have a bunch of 12" bears, so I usually avoid them, but this one is probably going to be really cute since it's Buena Vista Street-themed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                          We're 4 days into August and they already have the Halloween things out? I guess it might save them money on storage, but it also increases the chances of the Halloween costume selling out before October!
                          Oh I've already seen CHRISTMAS stuff in the corners of some stores (not Disney, but normal retail stores). it comes earlier and earlier every year. Pretty soon we'll literally have Christmas in July! :thumbdown

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            Oh I've already seen CHRISTMAS stuff in the corners of some stores (not Disney, but normal retail stores). it comes earlier and earlier every year. Pretty soon we'll literally have Christmas in July! :thumbdown
                            My dad always says that when he sees the Christmas things up so early at Hallmark, he wants to destroy them, and that no jury in the world would convict him. )

But at least regular stores still have plenty of Christmas merchandise by mid-December. It's ridiculous when guests coming to the parks more than 2-3 weeks before a holiday have trouble finding holiday-specific merchandise to commemorate their visit, and I've heard those complaints elsewhere.

I was at Disneyland on Halloween last year and neither my friend nor I remember seeing any Halloween merchandise. Certainly no 12" Halloween Duffy! Granted, if they would have had Halloween items that late in the season, it means they may have over-bought and had to ship them off to the outlets...but on October 30, I managed to snag one of the very few 12" Santa Duffies they seemed to have left! He's special to me so I didn't mind that I was able to get him during my 4-day trip, but they could've at least waited until November 1 to put him out. (At DCA, Duffy was in his Santa outfit starting November 1.)

OK OK, I DID see Duffy's Halloween pumpkin outfit on November 1 or 2, so I guess there was that. :shy:
                            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

So I heard from a couple friends the Sulley costume is back on disneystore.com. I'm over wanting it and I can't get my AP discount through them anyway. I give up. Since Disneyland already got the engineer & Halloween costumes, I wonder how many weeks til WDW gets them? REALLY frustrated at how difficult it's been to find this stuff lately. I might just use the money I was going to use for one of the costumes and use it to get this cute Dumbo t-shirt I saw for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                So I heard from a couple friends the Sulley costume is back on disneystore.com. I'm over wanting it and I can't get my AP discount through them anyway. I give up. Since Disneyland already got the engineer & Halloween costumes, I wonder how many weeks til WDW gets them? REALLY frustrated at how difficult it's been to find this stuff lately. I might just use the money I was going to use for one of the costumes and use it to get this cute Dumbo t-shirt I saw for myself.
                                Hi Amy, The WDW Engineer outfit has been in the park for at least a week if not a bit longer. I got mine from the Disney Store. I kinda like the hat from the Disney Store version better.
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

This is a Duffy merchandise announcement:

As part of this year's D23 Expo, several pieces of merchandise were revealed and one of them is a board game. It's called "HedBandz", a quick guessing game in which players put on Mickey Ear headbands that hold the cards while playing. And one of the game cards features Duffy.

Here is the link: Guess What’s Fun in Four-Dimensions Coming to the D23 Expo Dream Store and Disney Parks in August 2013 « Disney Parks Blog (Scroll down the page and you will see the board game along with the Duffy game card).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Comment

It is a shame we cannot just get the card.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                      It is a shame we cannot just get the card.

I agree!
                                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                                        My dad always says that when he sees the Christmas things up so early at Hallmark, he wants to destroy them, and that no jury in the world would convict him. )
                                        I work part time at my local Hallmark and YES, Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments premiere the 2nd weekend in July (same time every year) and we have guest that love it and we have guest who do not.

Comment

New 12" Chef Duffy for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival this fall!:

Probably the best one yet! I really like it. Too bad he's yet ANOTHER 12" pre-dressed bear though. They REALLY need to stop with those.

Comment

Working...
                                          X