• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by MikkiMausu99 View Post
    Courtesy of Le Fan Club de Duffy:

A new set of Duffy park pins along with some that were released:
    OMG! I need a Paris contact! They have the most adorable pins!
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I like the "Main Street" one in the straw hat. I'd love to see that as a costume for 17" Duffy.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        I like the "Main Street" one in the straw hat. I'd love to see that as a costume for 17" Duffy.
        I agree! That would be absolutely adorable! The Daper Dans could use a Duffy mascot.
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

He and Shellie already have outfits like this, from the "Hello From Cape Cod" series. These are great because it's a callback to the Cape Cod Jamboree Nights summer event, the biggest Cape Cod event to date, which firmly established Cape Cod's sense of place right before the Christmas launch of the "Duffy" name.^^

LINK (Duffy)

LINK (ShellieMay)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Paris eventually made a 9" or 12" pre-dressed Duffy (boo) or even a 17" Duffy outfit (yay) of the Main Street costume, since it's an outfit he has worn in the park. All the US walkabout Duffy costumes have been made available in at least one form.

(I'd been thinking of someday making Tiny Duffy a Dapper Dan-type vest or other style of Main Street outfit, but I actually have red striped fabric that might be in the right scale for the jacket on Tiny DUffy. Maybe I'll need to make that costume for him!)
            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

So another month, another great Duffy pin at Disneyland Paris! This time he's in his Halloween costume.

Oops, just noticed MikkiMausu already posted this! Oh well, enjoy the second picture.

Comment

The Disney Store version of the train conductor outfit is on sale on the web site. I think it said $9.99

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                  The Disney Store version of the train conductor outfit is on sale on the web site. I think it said $9.99
                  And there is a code for 25% off! Code-EXTRA25

Comment

"Sorry, but we only have 0 of this popular item available. Please reduce the quantity you wish to purchase. Thank you."

Looks like they sold out already. Bummer, because I was finally going to get it.
                    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

It actually let me add the engineer outfit to my cart (I didn't try to check out) so it might be worth trying again.
                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Yeah, I tried that and it didn't work. That's where I got that error from; trying to check out with it in my cart. I am calling guest services to see myself what's going on because I have time to kill before my next class. I'll see what's up in ~5 minutes or so and update you guys on what I find out.

ETA: I called guest services and while they have the item available, there is a problem with the item and it is not letting the CM add the item to my order. I was on hold for a bit, but eventually it was found out that it is indeed out of stock now.
                        Last edited by setavulos; 08-30-2013, 08:18 AM.
                        Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                        Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                          And there is a code for 25% off! Code-EXTRA25
                          The 25% off coupon is not valid on Duffy items (per the terms of the coupon). It's only valid on select sale merchandise.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            The 25% off coupon is not valid on Duffy items (per the terms of the coupon). It's only valid on select sale merchandise.
                            The outfit is not listed on the site anymore for me to show you it took off 25% this morning when I tried it before I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                              I wouldn't be surprised if Paris eventually made a 9" or 12" pre-dressed Duffy (boo) or even a 17" Duffy outfit (yay) of the Main Street costume, since it's an outfit he has worn in the park. All the US walkabout Duffy costumes have been made available in at least one form.

(I'd been thinking of someday making Tiny Duffy a Dapper Dan-type vest or other style of Main Street outfit, but I actually have red striped fabric that might be in the right scale for the jacket on Tiny DUffy. Maybe I'll need to make that costume for him!)
                              They've started selling the Duffy in Parisien outfit since today!

Attached Files
                              Last edited by ShellieMayDuffy; 08-31-2013, 09:23 AM.
                              Walter Elias Disney is and will always be my number one inspiration in life.

Comment

Originally posted by ShellieMayDuffy View Post
                                They've started selling the Duffy in Parisien outfit since today!

It figures! Only, I would prefer a different fabric for the Jacket. It looks like they used that shiny polyester.

Though, he's adorable!
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
                                  It figures! Only, I would prefer a different fabric for the Jacket. It looks like they used that shiny polyester.

Though, he's adorable!
                                  My mom is actually buying it for me right now, she's going to be home in a couple of hours.
                                  I will take some proper pictures of him then, because apparently he's really beautiful.
                                  Don't know if it's a 9" or 12" yet, but I will post all the details soon. This one costs €33 btw.

Comment

My mom is actually buying it for me right now, she's going to be home in a couple of hours.
                                    I will take some proper pictures of him then, because apparently he's really beautiful.
                                    Don't know if it's a 9" or 12" yet, but I will post all the details soon. This one costs €33 btw.

Do you live in Paris?!!!
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Do you live in Paris?!!!
                                      No, I live in The Netherlands. But my mum is in Disneyland Paris for the day. It's only a 3,5 hour drive.
                                      We go to DLP every couple of weeks luckily!

Comment

No, I live in The Netherlands. But my mum is in Disneyland Paris for the day. It's only a 3,5 hour drive.
                                        We go to DLP every couple of weeks luckily!

Wow! Yous guys really are super lucky!
                                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Wow! Yous guys really are super lucky!
                                          Yes we are! Luckily I have an annuel pass, therefore I'm able to go pretty often.I just came back three weeks ago, and already am going again in just 47 days! And we have amazing Duffy merchandise which makes me so happy lol.I just wish we had more things like you go in the States, I would love to have that new Halloween Duffy!

Comment

Working...
                                          X