Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
    They have the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Duffy on the Website, it's a 12" and it's $30.00. It looks really cute, very tempted. Has anyone seen it? Is it as cute in person?

He's really very cute. The only thing I was disappointed with is his hat. To make the ridges, there are just lines on the fabric instead of pleating. The hat is also not stuffed.

I did purchase one for myself at the parks. I love him! I'm just going to stuff his hat though.

Just noticed on the Disney Store webpage that he'll be available .....
    Available for one week only from Friday, October 4, 2013 to Thursday, October 10, 2013
    Last edited by Sandrita; 10-04-2013, 05:45 AM.
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
      The Food and Wine Duffy is sold out already!!!!
      OMG! That was super fast! It wasn't Sold out when I first checked the site before your post!

That's crazy!
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

The Food and Wine Duffy is very cute. I will be getting one next time we go, but yesterday I couldn't pass up the Duffy Pillow Pet! It's super adorable and soft and cuddly! I guess my wish came true, cuz everytime my husband and I saw the pillow pets at WDW I always said, "They should really make a Duffy pillow pet"! Dreams do come true!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1272427_10202143674697819_93293488_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	7352891
        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
          The Food and Wine Duffy is very cute. I will be getting one next time we go, but yesterday I couldn't pass up the Duffy Pillow Pet! It's super adorable and soft and cuddly! I guess my wish came true, cuz everytime my husband and I saw the pillow pets at WDW I always said, "They should really make a Duffy pillow pet"! Dreams do come true!

He's precious! I hope there will still be some left when I go to WDW this month!

Did you get him at EPCOT? It looks like you are outside MouseGear.
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

The pillow pets are so cute!!!

sigpic

Comment

Sandrita-Yes! I did get him at Mousegears! I am obsessed with finding the cutest faces I can on my Duffy plush, and I just didn't like the ones in the Duffy store near the Meet n Greet. But I think I got a pretty adorable one at Mousegears!
              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
              sigpic

Comment

Sandrita-Yes! I did get him at Mousegears! I am obsessed with finding the cutest faces I can on my Duffy plush, and I just didn't like the ones in the Duffy store near the Meet n Greet. But I think I got a pretty adorable one at Mousegears!

LOL! I'm obsessed too! I'll be at MK first next week. If I don't find a cute one there, I'll go to EPCOT's MouseGear! Thanks!
                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

No problem! I can't believe we still haven't met up at WDW! One day.......
                  Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                  sigpic

Comment

No problem! I can't believe we still haven't met up at WDW! One day.......

I hope so! I haven't picked the date for November yet - please let me know when you are going over to the parks. Thanks!
                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

That pillow pet is just d'awwwww!!!! I absolutely adore it. =D

Comment

Oh, Sandrita! We are there SOOOOOO much! It's easier for others to tell me when they are going to the parks. We live so close, it's easy for me to pop over to meet up with people! That goes for anyone! I'm always happy to meet up with other Duffeteers!
                        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                        sigpic

Comment

Naelyan, you certainly picked a really cute one!!

Comment

Oh, Sandrita! We are there SOOOOOO much! It's easier for others to tell me when they are going to the parks. We live so close, it's easy for me to pop over to meet up with people! That goes for anyone! I'm always happy to meet up with other Duffeteers!

I'll be there on 10/8 - MK morning & evening - EPCOT in-between!

I originally planned to go on 10/14 - Duffy's anniversary, but I had to change it today.
                            www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

One of these days I'll be back there and hope to meet many of you locals!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                                One of these days I'll be back there and hope to meet many of you locals!!

I hope we can do a really big meet up one day with everyone too!
                                www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

TANGENT: I hope everyone is already saving and planning to come to Tokyo for Spring Voyage next year! It's probably the last one. This is the announcement I'm really eager for! Let's share rooms at MiraCosta!^^

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                    TANGENT: I hope everyone is already saving and planning to come to Tokyo for Spring Voyage next year! It's probably the last one. This is the announcement I'm really eager for!^^

And the My Friend Duffy show is changing in January too!
                                    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

OMG! Just up on ebay the Duffy puppet!!!

Looks like they also brought back the Christmas Mickey holding Duffy again this year too to WDW!

The seller is from Kissimmee.
                                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

The Food & Wine Festival 2013 Duffy on DisneyStore.com is no longer listed as sold out.
                                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Sandrita,
                                          You can get your hand-picked puppets from TDS. Not that I don't think Shell is beautiful, but P.Duffy has the absolutely cutest face. DuffyD picked a winner there. My avatar photo has the puppets.
                                          ILG
                                          Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 10-05-2013, 12:28 AM. Reason: better said

Comment

Working...
                                          X