Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
    Sandrita,
    You can get your hand-picked puppets from TDS. Not that I don't think Shell is beautiful, but P.Duffy has the absolutely cutest face. DuffyD picked a winner there. My avatar photo has the puppets.
    ILG

Someone is selling the puppet on ebay from Kissimmee - lot of 5 and the tags are from the USA.

I'll be there next Tuesday to get my pillow pet, so I'll find out for sure then.
    www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
      And the My Friend Duffy show is changing in January too!
      The new show is going to start at the current Act 2, where Mickey & Duffy head off on an adventure together and the new Act 2 will be the creation/birth of Shellie May!

Someone is selling the puppet on ebay from Kissimmee - lot of 5 and the tags are from the USA.

I'll be there next Tuesday to get my pillow pet, so I'll find out for sure then.
      Ohhh keep me posted! I love the puppet but can't afford the TDS version right now. I would have WAY too much fun with a puppet. MUWAHAHAHAHA!! :evil:

Comment

Is the Food & Wine Duffy still available at Epcot? We'll be there on the 14/15 but maybe I should just order online.....

Comment

Originally posted by TNutter View Post
          Is the Food & Wine Duffy still available at Epcot? We'll be there on the 14/15 but maybe I should just order online.....
          We saw a bunch of them the other day in Epcot.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
            TANGENT: I hope everyone is already saving and planning to come to Tokyo for Spring Voyage next year! It's probably the last one. This is the announcement I'm really eager for! Let's share rooms at MiraCosta!^^
            Spring Voyage is going to end? Any reason behind it? Are they planning to do something different?

Comment

Does anyone know if the puppet is the same as the TDS one, or if it's different? The one I saw on eBay looked like it might have smaller paws proportionate to a regular Duffy of that size, but I guess that could be the design.

I would LOVE to go to Japan for Spring Voyage, but I don't see that in the cards just yet. Does anyone have ANY ballpark estimates about how much a trip to Japan costs from the US? I need to start saving because it is a goal to visit someday. And are there any good websites on learning basic Japanese? I took one semester in college so now I can basically say thank you and ask you if you play tennis.

I am planning to go to WDW in late January, though (my best friend lives in Orlando). So maybe I can meet up with some US fans then.
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                Does anyone know if the puppet is the same as the TDS one, or if it's different? The one I saw on eBay looked like it might have smaller paws proportionate to a regular Duffy of that size, but I guess that could be the design.

I would LOVE to go to Japan for Spring Voyage, but I don't see that in the cards just yet. Does anyone have ANY ballpark estimates about how much a trip to Japan costs from the US? I need to start saving because it is a goal to visit someday. And are there any good websites on learning basic Japanese? I took one semester in college so now I can basically say thank you and ask you if you play tennis.

I am planning to go to WDW in late January, though (my best friend lives in Orlando). So maybe I can meet up with some US fans then.
                Do you have a Kindle? There is a free app that my daughter has been using to learn Japanese.

Comment

My Kindle broke but I'm getting a new one that should be able to do fancier apps. I'll look into it--thanks!
                  Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Comment

Would someone be willing to post a picture of the 8inch duffy? I'd like to see what he looks like because i really want one!

Comment

Here's the link along with an image.
                      Duffy the Disney Bear Plush - 8'' | Plush | Disney Store

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

My 8" Duffy "Dusty" in a homemade T-shirt and Build a Bear pants:

Comment

Oh he's so cute! And i'm glad to see him in something from buid a bear and see that the small fry stuff looks good on him. I did see the website picture, but i always like to make sure the product looks the same in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                            Spring Voyage is going to end? Any reason behind it? Are they planning to do something different?
                            Most special events are only held for a few years at the Tokyo parks, then it's replaced with something else. Before Spring Voyage was the Spring Carnival event at TDS. They like to change things up and keep it fresh and new stuff to keep the locals coming back. The Japanese love new things (this was told to me directly from a friend of mine who is a Tokyo native).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              Most special events are only held for a few years at the Tokyo parks, then it's replaced with something else. Before Spring Voyage was the Spring Carnival event at TDS. They like to change things up and keep it fresh and new stuff to keep the locals coming back. The Japanese love new things (this was told to me directly from a friend of mine who is a Tokyo native).
                              Thanks so much for the quick response aimster. I suppose that makes sense so it will keep things interesting and new. =D

Comment

I'll be there on 10/8 - MK morning & evening - EPCOT in-between!

I originally planned to go on 10/14 - Duffy's anniversary, but I had to change it today.
                                Aww poop! I work all day on Tuesdays! Maybe next time!
                                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                  Aww poop! I work all day on Tuesdays! Maybe next time!

Bummer! Tuesdays are the best days to take my sister. - I can get her there early. Otherwise, we don't get there until 11:30 or 12 pm

I have to pick a day to take her either in two or three weeks. Are any other days good for you?
                                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Ok so a friend of mine & Naelyan who's a CM at WDW pretty much confirmed the Duffy puppet is at WDW. She posted a video of her playing with it on her Facebook. OMG it's CUTE! No idea how much it is yet but I'm thinking about maybe going up there later this week for a day trip to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                      Ok so a friend of mine & Naelyan who's a CM at WDW pretty much confirmed the Duffy puppet is at WDW. She posted a video of her playing with it on her Facebook. OMG it's CUTE! No idea how much it is yet but I'm thinking about maybe going up there later this week for a day trip to get one.

I just found out that the Duffy puppet is 10.5 inches and is $20.00.
                                      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

• Comment

We're excited to adopt tomorrow!
                                          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X