Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That shirt is too cute, Aimster. I would definitely buy it.

Duffy D, you're making me sad that I didn't order the dessert cup and plate! I try to stay away from breakables for the Post but those sound amazing. Oh well.
    Last edited by Boog1981; 11-01-2013, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I found a 2014 Hong Kong Disneyland Duffy on Instagram today.
      Looks like there is a water bottle too
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
        I found a 2014 Hong Kong Disneyland Duffy on Instagram today.
        Looks like there is a water bottle too

I'm curious about the little plastic looking Duffy - it kinda looks like a water bottle. I'd like one of those!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

I'd love a water bottle. We have a bunch from the zoo, so we have water hippo,water lion, etc. A water Duffy would be the bomb!

I did order the dessert cup and plate and am really looking forward to receiving them after the glowing reviews!

Comment

I found the original picture, it looks like there are also a tumbler and something behind the water bottle that I can;t identify?
            Last edited by setavulos; 11-01-2013, 04:28 PM. Reason: added source (click image)
            Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
            Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post
              I found the original picture, it looks like there are also a tumbler and something behind the water bottle that I can;t identify?
              Thanks! I'd really love that water bottle!

I wonder if the USA 2014 Duffy will look the same?
              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Behind the water bottle looks to be a melamine plate with the Duffys from around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                  Behind the water bottle looks to be a melamine plate with the Duffys from around the world.
                  I've seen some other merchandise with this design - one was a writing journal. Not sure if we'll get this in the states because those costumes are discontinued. Yet, maybe, they still sell that little trading pin set with those costumes. Anyway.. (rambling here...) I hope so!
                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I think I like the strap on the water bottle (but sometimes they mess up Duffy faces; I can't tell from the picture). Interested to see if the US 2014 Duffy matches that one...they usually do, but that looks like a wizard hat (though maybe it's supposed to be a party hat), and so far Disney US has kept the annual Duffys in ordinary clothes.
                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Looks like there's a new Santa suit this year! Someone out of Florida is selling one on eBay, so perhaps it has been released in WDW already: 2013 Disney Duffy Santa Claus Christmas Outfit Brand New | eBay

If I recall correctly, the Santa set from last year included overalls and a white t-shirt with a candy cane (?) design, but no jacket. This is pretty cute, but I wish it came with boots.

The cap looks really cute. I bet it fits just like the blue and white snowflake cap.
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I was at EPCOT today. They had the elf outfit, but not this one. They had the Santa plush Mickey with Duffy & the 9 inch Santa Duffy.

Yes the out fit from last year & the year before was as you described. Boots would have been cute.
                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I had Duffy wear the Sorcerer coat with the Santa outfit last year. Looks pretty good.

Comment

The Santa overalls & candy cane shirt they did 2 years in a row (last year and 2011). The new one looks cute. I like how the Santa hat has ear holes (the one oh the other costume didn't - the hat just sat on his head). I do like the BAB Santa hat a lot though as Duffy wears it over one ear for a sideways look and it looks really cute.

Going to have to keep an eye out for this to see if I like it in person.

Comment

During the "great Elf hunt" a few weeks ago, a CM mentioned there was a Santa set this year. I will admit-I did not believe her:blush:. So far I am not in "love" with the Santa Set. It doesn't seem to have Duffy style. The Mickey head "buckle" is cute, but the whole thing just seems so common. And WDW has a REALLLY hard time getting the ear holes right on Duffy hats. I will withhold judgement until I see the set in person. But I am not rushing out for this one.

I did get the set from last year that I am very excited about. It has many of the things DD likes in Duffy clothes. (And I got it on sale for under 10.00). I am considering these to go with it. They would work with the Santa Suit too. I am wondering if these would be more practical (go with more outfits).

Comment

I have both of those boots too and I love the combat ones the best. The rubber boots are nice but a little on the clunky side. But they look great with Duffy's pirate costume (I pair it with black pants from BAB or the brown ones from his Sweet Duffy costume from 2 years ago).

Oh and not sure if I ever shared this tip with you guys, but for the BAB shoes if they're too big, stuff the toes (on the closed-toe shoes) with a bit of tissue paper, toilet paper or paper towel. It makes the shoes fit better and fills out the empty space so they don't cave in. The BAB flip flops fit my bears great though. LOVE those.

Comment

This is what the Duffy Store in EPCOT had yesterday 11/5/13

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01953.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	7353214Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01959.JPG
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	7353215Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01960.JPG
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	7353216Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01961.JPG
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	7353217Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01963.JPG
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	7353218Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01967.JPG
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	7353219Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01968.JPG
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	7353220

Sorry some pictures flipped. They are fin on my computer! If anyone has any suggestions, I'll fix the pictures. I didn't need to rotate the pictures on my computer from my camera.
                                  www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

I already have the Santa outfit from BaB...but I do like the Mickey design on the one from WDW. I just don't know if I'm gonna have the extra money since I bought the Elf costume, some stuff from BaB AND the Christmas outfits from TDS! Has anyone thought about trying socks for small children as "stockings" for Shellie May? I might try to find some for under her Elf dress....
                                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
                                      I already have the Santa outfit from BaB...but I do like the Mickey design on the one from WDW. I just don't know if I'm gonna have the extra money since I bought the Elf costume, some stuff from BaB AND the Christmas outfits from TDS! Has anyone thought about trying socks for small children as "stockings" for Shellie May? I might try to find some for under her Elf dress....
                                      I am working on tights for Shellie May would that help?

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post

My Duffy & ShellieMay wear regular kids sock. I like to get the ones that are a little extra stretchy.
                                        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Comment

Just a quick question for anyone who has been to Disneyland recently, are the Duffy pillow pets available there yet? I have a trip coming up soon and am considering buying one. Also, how much do they cost?

Comment

Working...
                                          X