Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

The pillow pets are $29.95 at WDW. Probably would be the same at Disneyland.

Comment

Actually, the pillow pets were 29.95 at the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom and $32.95 in EOCOT. I was at the Yatch Club yesterday & the pillow pets were $32.95. So I suspect to see the price increase at MK too.
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Actually, they're $32.95! All pillow pets used to be $29.95. Shortly before the introduction of the Duffy pillow, they were going for 2 for $50. But the price jumped up to $32.95 once the Duffy pillow came out a couple of weeks ago.

Treasures in Paradise only had about 4 of them, and Big Top Toys didn't have that many either. It was kind of hard to find one with the perfect face.
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Hmm, well the price hike is kind of annoying, but I guess the pillow pets must be proving to be pretty popular. Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have to wait and see the pillows in person to decide whether he's worth 35 bucks to me!

Comment

Hope they still have the pillow pets in a few weeks still, as well as some of the other seasonal Duffy things. Not saying I'm getting anything, but it would be nice to see them before I make my mind up!

Comment

All these pictures of Duffy stuff at WDW are just amazing. I am surprised of the price hike of the pillow pet but then again if people like it and are willing to buy it of course they would sell it for more.

Comment

The funny thing (mmommie) is how many elf costumes there are!

The Mickey with small Duffy is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                  The funny thing (mmommie) is how many elf costumes there are!

The Mickey with small Duffy is cute.
                  I started a trend LOL

The Mickey is on the Disneystore.com and there is a 25% off code

Comment

The "no more stuffies" rule doesn't hold much water in our house, but it is there.
                    That is why I always get in trouble when I'm the one who brings a new one home.

I received a Hallmark booklet yesterday and they have a bunch of Disney things. Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.
                    Wouldn't it be a grand day when Duffy is one of those characters?
                    Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 11-07-2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

The "no more stuffie" rule doesn't hold much water in our house, but it is there.
                      That is why I always get in trouble when I'm the one who brings a new one home.

I received a Hallmark booklet yesterday and they have a bunch of Disney things. Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.
                      Wouldn't it be a grand day when Duffy is one of those characters?
                      You know we have that rule too. But SOMEHOW we have managed to acquire 2 Shellie Mays, atleast 4 Duffys, Mr Bear (Long haired Duffy) and I have no idea how many "littles" we have. All but 1 bear have joined the family in just the last year. I wish these bears would stop following me home LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
                        Actually, they're $32.95! All pillow pets used to be $29.95. Shortly before the introduction of the Duffy pillow, they were going for 2 for $50. But the price jumped up to $32.95 once the Duffy pillow came out a couple of weeks ago.
                        What? They were $29.95 when I was at Epcot last month. I even have a photo of the Duffy ones on display and a sign saying they're $29.95. Greedy, greedy WDW. Guess it's a good thing I don't care for pillow pets so I have no need for the Duffy one (I got the puppet instead).

And I'm glad I live alone so there's no "no more stuffies" rule. I make the rules! :evil:

Comment

Was today shopping day?

Comment

Was today shopping day?
                            I thought we were just waiting for shipping totals? I think shopping was 11/1.

Comment

I thought the event started 11/7, which would have been yesterday for Japan. Maybe merchandise is released early. Maybe I'm just out of my mind.

Really glad I ordered the dessert cup and plate!

Comment

Christmas merchandise hit the shelves November 1 at TDR.

Comment

I thought the event started 11/7, which would have been yesterday for Japan. Maybe merchandise is released early. Maybe I'm just out of my mind.

Really glad I ordered the dessert cup and plate!
                                  I can't remember where he posted it, but DuffyD specifically commented on how great the dessert dishes were this year, so you are very lucky to have ordered them!

Comment

Either I am losing my mind (which is always possible) or the Shellie May tea is missing from the site. I am guessing that means sold out.

Comment

There were these really nice sailor suits sold not too long ago. I was looking at some posts somewhere, for whatever reason, and I saw a comment about how these sold out and would not be restocked, and if you were the lucky owner of one/both, it was rare.
                                      I have both outfits.

one was Burgandy and white, the other Blue and white.

Comment

The sailor suits were introduced summer of 2012. They were listed under "Regular Series," but sold out within a month. I'm not sure DuffyD even managed to do a shopping date for them, or maybe most people who wanted them were waiting to put them on their next seasonal wish list. Luckily, they were restocked this past summer (2013) and remained in stock for several months. I bought mine on eBay just before they were re-released this summer because I wasn't expecting them, what with the whole "no plans to restock" message from the previous summer :blush: Anyway, they must be sold out now because they're no longer on the site.

I read a Japanese blog the other day that confirmed that the tea has sold out, and so has the candy jar. Luckily, DuffyD has already gone shopping, as evidenced by his nightmare-day-after-Halloween post!

Edit: Here's the blog: http://s.ameblo.jp/ykumasan/entry-11...c=thumb_module although it's not necessarily that post. I'm on my phone so I'm not using Chrome and don't have a translator. It's one of the more recent posts, though.
                                        Last edited by The First Star; 11-07-2013, 06:27 PM.
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

TFS,
                                          with regard to the Sailor suits, that makes sense to me. Thanks for the background. I got them this year, as I joined the forum in January. I guess the message I saw was from the initial release. I have both of them. Super quality.

I don't think I saw the post you mention, so I'll look for it.
                                          ILG

Comment

Working...
                                          X