Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

You're welcome, ILG. I'm pretty new to this forum, too, but I used to lurk...And I've been looking back at older threads recently so I kinda know what/when to expect upcoming shopping trips/seasonal releases. I'm already looking forward to Sweet Duffy! Lol
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

It's very difficult to get pillow pets with nice faces. They all seem to be strangely crooked!
      www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting the tea case pictures, First Star. I knew I liked it from the little pics on the site but seeing it up close is amazing. I'm so glad I wishlisted one. I am even obsessed with the Shellie price tag! I guess I'm not the only one who loves it since it's sold out!

Comment

You're welcome! It's so pretty -- I wish I'd ordered it! That blog has lots of cute close-ups of all the Christmas merch. For instance, DUFFY☆クリスマスグッズ ぬいぐるみバッジ① ..。o○☆*゚|☆クマさんのひみつの小部屋☆ Just go to the recent posts....each post is dedicated to one or two items. It made me regret not getting the socks, too!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Sully outfit is now totally sold out?

is it online anywhere?
            I really need to get two for my little boys and fear I may have left it too late

Comment

I don't remember seeing it at DCA last week, sorry. But hey, welcome to Mice Chat!

Comment

Originally posted by pdalowsky View Post
                Does anyone know if the Sully outfit is now totally sold out?

is it online anywhere?
                I really need to get two for my little boys and fear I may have left it too late
                Do you live near either of the parks? (WDW or DL)

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                  sadly not, im from the Uk - but do visit usually once a year

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                    unfortunately not, im from the Uk, only really get a visit in once a year generally

Comment

Originally posted by pdalowsky View Post
                      unfortunately not, im from the Uk, only really get a visit in once a year generally
                      Have you checked Ebay? I see there are a couple on Amazon.
                      Last edited by mmommie; 11-08-2013, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Sully costume sure did sell out fast. I wonder if they made less of this costum then other costumes? I never did get to see it in person.
                        Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Comment

ah ok thanks, I think amazon will be my only option

thanks also for the lovely welcome

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
                            You're welcome! It's so pretty -- I wish I'd ordered it! That blog has lots of cute close-ups of all the Christmas merch. For instance, Just go to the recent posts....each post is dedicated to one or two items. It made me regret not getting the socks, too!
                            thanks for this! I actually did order the tea case so I really hope it wasn't sold out before mine was purchased XD

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
                              Sully costume sure did sell out fast. I wonder if they made less of this costum then other costumes? I never did get to see it in person.
                              They have plenty of Sulley costumes in the parks now. The 3 boxed outfits that sold out practically over night last year are also back this year. (Pajamas, Peter Pan & Mickey Mouse)

They had plenty of the boxed Elf outfit this year.
                              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Did anyone see the MVMCP logo on the shirts this year? Duffy is on it! And my favorite reindeer of all time! So adorable!
                                Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Merchandise at Magic Kingdom Park « Disney Parks Blog
                                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                sigpic

Comment

The Santa suit I saw on eBay is now at Treasures in Paradise at DCA.

Comment

Oh, if I were going I'd need that shirt! I have a special bond with Santa Duffy.
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrita View Post
                                        This is what the Duffy Store in EPCOT had yesterday 11/5/13

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33555[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33556[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33557[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33558[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33559[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33560[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33561[/ATTACH]

Sorry some pictures flipped. They are fin on my computer! If anyone has any suggestions, I'll fix the pictures. I didn't need to rotate the pictures on my computer from my camera.
                                        Do you know what the cost of the boxed outfit sets and the pillow pet are? Also, is the Sulley costume available?
                                        Thanks

Comment

The boxed costumes are $30. Pillow pets were $29.95 but have upped to $32.95. There have been LOTS of Sulley costumes at WDW lately. I finally got mine in September and they had lots when I was there last month. BTW, the Sulley costume is $20 or $22 (I forget which).

Comment

Working...
                                          X