Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I think that it's appropriate on the hood, but just not really on the lower part. I'm still not sure if they're pockets or just applique....I do really like the little zipper pull, though.
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

The Duffy Pillow Pet is now on the Disney Store Web site with free Shipping today and tomorrow!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
        The Duffy Pillow Pet is now on the Disney Store Web site with free Shipping today and tomorrow!!

Thanks!
        www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

That hoodie is probably going to be super hot! The fur is not breathable, and might be kind of itchy depending on the lining. It is very "wookie" like, LOL. I agree, I don't want to BE Duffy either, but I wouldn't mind celebrating him on clothing...more subtly.
          Meow

Comment

I'm still pinning for an adult-sized Duffy t-shirt. I REALLY want the one they sell at Aulani but they don't ship! I need to find someone who's going there that can pick one up for me. Boo.

Comment

Disney keeps inviting me to go to Aulani with "sweet" deals like buy 4 nights, get the 5th free. I am not sure where Disney got the idea that I have that kind of money. :lol: And if I did, I'd prefer to go to Tokyo DisneySea.

But if I ever were to win a trip to Aulani, I'd be happy to do wishlists. :lol:
              Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I did learn that a friend of a friend of mine works at Aulani. I wonder if I could convince her to beg & plead for me. :lol:

Comment

Does anyone know this pin? I can't find it on pinpics.

Comment

No, but I don't collect all the pins. It's cute, though.
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Apparently it's from Hong Kong Disneyland. I've never seen it in the US parks.

Comment

I just got back from a trip to Aulani and I was surprised by the amount of Duffy merchandise availalbe! Well, not that surprised since they have a lot of guests from Japan. I took some pics for your viewing pleasure:

Comment

I wish I knew someone near Aulani. There are alot of things I would love to get. Thank you for the pictures!

Comment

Wow! :clap:
                            So proud to see them treating Duffy right.
                            Thank you for posting.

Comment

I love the shirt!!!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I love the grey shirt of him in the canoe, the tray (?) with the matching design, and the ornament. Super cute.

Comment

I keep trying to talk my friend into booking a trip to Aulani just so I can get Duffy stuff. (Is that wrong? LOL) I don't need to go I just want someone to shop for me

Comment

That ornament is SO CUTE! I like the innertube shirt, the boat shirt (is that a men's? ) and the postcard, too. (I think I saw the postcard for like $20 (!) on eBay.)
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

OMG I want one each of all the t-shirts (for the kids sizes I can fit into an XL no problem... I know, shut up. ).

I've seen the grey shirt of Duffy in the boat in person back in September (met a guy wearing it - he had recently visited Aulani) and I totally flipped out.

THIS is what they should be doing for Duffy at the US parks! And now it ticks me off even more that Aulani does not ship. After the holidays I may have to get in touch with my friend who has a friend who works there and see if we can work something out. I WANT A T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!

Comment

So cute! I :love: the ornament. I'd get the light blue shirt, too. *sigh*
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Thank you, pacdomer, for posting these pictures. Now all we need is a contact in Aulani who can ship to all of us! Wonderful stuff. Love the tumbler, it's on Ebay for about $50....I imagine that's quite a mark-up. Love the Duffy T's and ornament.

Comment

Working...
                                          X