Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Dear Disney,
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop making JUST the pre-dressed Duffy Bears! I have a bear-I can dress him all by myself. Please, just give me a chance....... sell me JUST the outfit for the 17 inch bear. You have a good start, you made a great elf set for Christmas. Please understand that Duffy likes to celebrate other Disney holidays too. Tokyo Disney Sea sells outfits for Disney Holidays like Sweet Duffy, you can too Disney.

Comment

P.S. It would be really great if you could start selling outfits alone for the 12" bears!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
        P.S. It would be really great if you could start selling outfits alone for the 12" bears!
        Yeah and that! LOL

Looks like it is already available-for sale on Ebay!

Comment

This was posted on the Hong Kong Disneyland Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Traditional confectionaries for the Lunar New Year and most of them feature Duffy.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Has any of the new outfits/costumes come out in the parks yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
              Has any of the new outfits/costumes come out in the parks yet?
              I heard the Stitch costume came out at Disneyland but haven't heard anything for WDW yet. All I want is that dang poncho that's supposed to come out sometime this month. Really hoping it's before my AP expires on the 17th so I can get the AP discount.

Comment

That is what I was wondering about.

sigpic

Comment

Planning to look around the parks tomorrow to see if any of the new stuff is out.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                    Planning to look around the parks tomorrow to see if any of the new stuff is out.
                    Ohh keep us posted please! I'm planning on going sometime next week one way or the other but... yeah.

Comment

Nothing new yet at DTD- according to "information" new stuff "should" be in by the weekend. I will be in the parks again the next couple days and will update.

Comment

Thanks mmommie

sigpic

Comment

Hi all! Does anyone know when the duffy class of 2014 bears will get released?

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by mgmenning View Post
                              DuffyD mentioned earlier in this thread that the U.S. is marketing more to the child demographic than to collectors. I think you hit the nail on the head. I even have a little focus group to support this theory. Both me and my 4 year old nephew love Duffy, but for different reasons and in different ways.
                              He loves the one-piece costumes and can easily change him from outfit to outfit without help. This is important because he does not want help ever! When I bring my Duffy with his BAB outfits, he gets frustrated. He always wants Duffy to be Buzz Lightyear or Sully, and hardly ever puts him in more generic outfits. I’m sure he would love if they release Shelly in the U.S. simply so there would be easier access to character costumes. Can you imagine how cute a Snow White or Merina costume would be?

(P.S. Eveeas Ana costume is AMAZING! How did you do the flower details?)
                              I, on the other hand, rarely buy costumes. Unless it is Halloween it just seems out of context.
                              Did the skirts work ok for your nephew?

Comment

Originally posted by Serenityc22 View Post
                                Hi all! Does anyone know when the duffy class of 2014 bears will get released?
                                They're already available (they have been since at least December of last year).

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                  Did the skirts work ok for your nephew?
                                  YES! Shelly is nearly always wearing the skirt and her Toy Story bow. LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                    They're already available (they have been since at least December of last year).
                                    Thanks aimster Do you know where to buy them? I live in Australia but I have a buyer who shops for me...I can direct her there

Comment

Originally posted by Serenityc22 View Post
                                      Thanks aimster Do you know where to buy them? I live in Australia but I have a buyer who shops for me...I can direct her there
                                      Disney Traders at Epcot, Emporium at MK, Once Upon a Toy at DTD to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                        Disney Traders at Epcot, Emporium at MK, Once Upon a Toy at DTD to name a few.
                                        ok thank you i think she has been to those and couldn't find them. i'll keep my fingers crossed. so glad i've found this great forum though....i'm a bit duffy obsessed and now i want have to scour the internet so much looking for stuff.

Comment

I saw them myself back in December at Disney Traders at Epcot and at MouseGear at Epcot.

Comment

Working...
                                          X