Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by mgmenning View Post
    (P.S. Eveeas Ana costume is AMAZING! How did you do the flower details?)
    Thank you! I painted them on with acrylic paint. Embroidery probably would have been technically more accurate, but that just wasn't going to happen on the fleece.
    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      I saw them myself back in December at Disney Traders at Epcot and at MouseGear at Epcot.
      ok thank you, they must be all sold out as my friend couldn't find them anywhere hopefully they release more

where does everyone buy their tokyo disney merch on here? ebay? personal shoppers? looking for a hook up

Comment

We primarily get stuff from Tokyo Disney Sea from DuffyDaisuki. He has several shopping trips throughout the year. Special trips can also be arranged.

Refer to the Duffy Post Coast-to-Coast TDS Express Export Shopping Service thread.

Comment

Spring/St. Pats Box set available at DTD (World of Disney and Once Upon a toy) 30.00
          Stitch is available at Once Upon a toy.

Comment

Any word yet on the ponchos? I'm going to Epcot on Saturday.

Comment

Posted on the Disney Parks Blog:
              Window Shopping at Disney Parks Around the World: Hong Kong Disneyland Celebrates Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day with Special Merchandise « Disney Parks Blog

The first image showcases some of the new merchandise offered at Hong Kong Disneyland for the Lunar New Year, among them is a 12 inch Duffy plush dressed in traditional Chinese dress, smart phone cases with Duffy and different confectionaries with Duffy on them. The second image is also offered for Valentine's Day, including the previously mentioned Minnie and Duffy Valetine's Day plush, the 12 inch Duffy plush and badge dressed for Valentine's Day, smart phone cases featuring Duffy and Minnie and confectionaries with the Mickey, Minnie and Duffy.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Hong Kong Disneyland is starting to put out more exclusive stuff, that's great! I notice that they've started the badge plush Duffy now, good idea! It's a step toward what OLC does, and I sure hope the Chinese love Duffy too.
                Meow

Comment

So I asked yesterday on the official Duffy Facebook page if they had an approximate release date for the ponchos and they responded and said the ponchos will be coming out MID MARCH. GAH! So disappointed because they originally said the ponchos were coming out THIS month. And I won't have an AP anymore when they come out now so I won't be able to save a few bucks. Ugh. Hopefully they'll have the ponchos at DTD too or else Imma gonna cry!

Comment

Aimster, I'd think that there are a few people on here who could be sweet-talked into getting one for you at discount.

Comment

Hi Aimster!

Did you respond to my question about the ponchos on the Duffy Facebook page? If so, thank you!

I, too, am very disappointed! A friend planned a trip to Disney and offered to pick up and ship a yellow poncho to me. I also wanted a mini Duffy in the cute Valentine outfit, but as I already have an original mini Duffy, 17" Duffy, 24" Duffy and a Shellie May, I figured I didn't NEED another. It can be pretty expensive.

Thanks again,

Jen

Comment

Originally posted by JenLoehr View Post
                        Hi Aimster!

Did you respond to my question about the ponchos on the Duffy Facebook page? If so, thank you!

I, too, am very disappointed! A friend planned a trip to Disney and offered to pick up and ship a yellow poncho to me. I also wanted a mini Duffy in the cute Valentine outfit, but as I already have an original mini Duffy, 17" Duffy, 24" Duffy and a Shellie May, I figured I didn't NEED another. It can be pretty expensive.

Thanks again,

Jen
                        Yep looks like that was me. Apparently a lot don't know about the park's merch mail order service. I will warn you though shipping can be spendy with them, but sometimes it's the only way to get certain park items if you don't have plans visiting.

Comment

This came from Disneyland Paris:

Boutique DUFFY annexe : la boutique de Geppetto | Duffy l'ours Disney

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Does anyone know if there is istill available at disneyland paris this exclusive duffy?

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...hSLd9vH3Rg.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SailorDuffy View Post
                              Does anyone know if there is istill available at disneyland paris this exclusive duffy?

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...hSLd9vH3Rg.jpg
                              Probably. Don't know for sure though.

Comment

It's still available on Ebay....

Comment

I am at Disneyland today and found steamboat Duffy 12' Safari Duffy 12' and Graduation 2014 Duffy 12'.

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
                                    I am at Disneyland today and found steamboat Duffy 12' Safari Duffy 12' and Graduation 2014 Duffy 12'.
                                    TOTnut - what colour was the grad bears cap and gown? hoping for a good colour

if anyone sees the graduation bear, with cap and gown (not just the 2014 bear) at world, can you please let me know?

Comment

Blue. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	7353939

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
                                        Blue. [ATTACH=CONFIG]34937[/ATTACH]
                                        OMG!!!!!!!!!! My favourite colour!! AHHHH! Thank you!!!

Anyone spotted the ponchos or the pinocchio out at WDW? I see they're doing the little 9" duffy in the easter egg again!
                                        Last edited by disneyhangs22; 02-25-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

This is the 2nd time they've used blue. They used that same shade for the 2012 graduation Duffy.

Ponchos won't be out til mid-April (got that directly from the official Duffy FB page) & they haven't announced a release date for the Pinocchio costume yet.

Oh and the 12" Steamboat Willie Duffy is available at DLP now too.

Comment

Working...
                                          X