Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    This is the 2nd time they've used blue. They used that same shade for the 2012 graduation Duffy.

Ponchos won't be out til mid-April (got that directly from the official Duffy FB page) & they haven't announced a release date for the Pinocchio costume yet.

Oh and the 12" Steamboat Willie Duffy is available at DLP now too.
    Yeah I was hoping they would use blue again, as I graduate university this year.

Thanks for the update on the ponchos The 12" steamboat Duffy is so cute!

Comment

I picked up Pinocchio today in DCA.
      Attached Files

Comment

They also had Jake and the never land pirates costume
        Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	7353943Safari and steamboat Duffy
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]34941[/ATTACH]Safari and steamboat Duffy
            oh man they are cute!! hurry up and get them WDW so my shopper can pick them up for me do you know the price of the little steamboat?
            thanks for the pics TOTnut

Comment

I did not check the price but most are $30.00

Comment

The Safari Duffy is cute, they also have the St. Patrick's day/Easter outfit on the Disney store web site this morning.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                  oh man they are cute!! hurry up and get them WDW so my shopper can pick them up for me do you know the price of the little steamboat?
                  thanks for the pics TOTnut
                  The 12" pre-dressed bears are always $30. the boxed costumes are also always $30. The non-boxed costumes are usually $20-$22 depending on the costume.

I don't get why DCA gets everything first. It's not fair to us on the east coast. Both coasts should get everything at the same time.

Comment

Ok thank you, aimster

does anyone know if the mad hatter costume will be available again?

Comment

I don't know, but the best bet may be one of the park merchandise outlets. There are a few here who live near them, like mmommie, who may be able to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post
                        I don't know, but the best bet may be one of the park merchandise outlets. There are a few here who live near them, like mmommie, who may be able to answer.
                        Mad Hatter disappeared from the outlets near WDW before Christmas. I have not seen it since. I will be making a run to the outlets again soon-I will check again.

Comment

Ok thank you, aimster

Not unless more become available at the outlets. I managed to score one for $11.99 last year as a result.

Comment

I don't get why DCA gets everything first. It's not fair to us on the east coast. Both coasts should get everything at the same time.
                            In fairness, I feel like Disney can't even correctly stock items for the seasons--didn't the small Santa Duffy originally sell out in early November? It would be great if Disney would hold things until an intended release date, but it seems to me that they don't care to.
                            Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                              In fairness, I feel like Disney can't even correctly stock items for the seasons--didn't the small Santa Duffy originally sell out in early November? It would be great if Disney would hold things until an intended release date, but it seems to me that they don't care to.
                              I agree, why aren't the rain ponchos out now? I don't get it.
                              Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyGuardian View Post
                                I agree, why aren't the rain ponchos out now? I don't get it.
                                They were supposed to be. They initially said they'd be out in mid-February. Now it's been changed to mid-March. Really ticked me off.

Comment

They were supposed to be. They initially said they'd be out in mid-February. Now it's been changed to mid-March. Really ticked me off.
                                  Im with you it's frustrating. Maybe it bugs me as it hardly rains in CA and we are suppose to have a storm today and this would be a great time for Duffys poncho to come out in the parks. With Fl summer rains guest will look at getting the ponchos. If its not raining in CA will guest buy them? It's the part of me that wants more Duffy love out there
                                  Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                    Mad Hatter disappeared from the outlets near WDW before Christmas. I have not seen it since. I will be making a run to the outlets again soon-I will check again.
                                    Alright thank you my best bet is probably eBay

Comment

Looks like there will be a special 12" Duffy during Star Wars Weekends at Disney's Hollywood Studios this year. Just saw this posted on the official Duffy Facebook page:

Click image for larger version

Name:	YodaDuffy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	7355079

Comment

UGH WHY WHY WHY won't Disney make tees to fit the 17 inch bears? Why must I do everything? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X