Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by aimster View Post
    Not unless more become available at the outlets. I managed to score one for $11.99 last year as a result.

Yeah... I work at an outlet store and we recently got a few duffy outfits in...
    Sorcerer outfit (7.99 clearance)
    Cars pitstop outfit (Full price... weird.)

Comment

Oh...my....GOSH! The Yoda head is kind of creepy, but I've always LOVED that shirt. I wonder if it has the image on the back of it like the people version??

And the MICKEY BAR!!! :love: Oh man I wish they would sell that as a separate accessory....

Comment

I know this goes against what almost all of you think, but I love the 12" dressed Duffys. Although I agree that there should be the same outfits for our 17" Duffy. I just got my 12" Steamboat Willie Duffy and he is just so adorable!

And I am extremely frustrated that everything starts on the west coast. Why can't Disney release on both coasts at the same time?

Unfortunately, I don't live near a Park so I have to rely on Ebay. If they released on both coasts on the same time, I might get a better price!

So I'll be watching Ebay for the 12" Star Wars Duffy.

Comment

I got Steamboat Willie Duffy, too, TNutter! You're not alone lol
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

I collect all the 12" I also think they're adorable what has been your favourite 12 incher?

Comment

I love the 12" Duffy's too, but since I collect teddy bears in general, along with Duffy, it takes up a lot of space, so I have limited myself and have been trying to NOT buy the 12" bears unless they are awesome! That being said, I will be getting the SWW 12" bear....obviously!
              Luv Duffy & Shellie May
              sigpic

Comment

Please let me know if anyone sees the rain poncho (anyone who lives in the area). I won't be in WDW until June-July. I would really like to get it because I'm afraid it will sell out before then. T I know its not out yet. But when it does come out I would greatly appreciate it. If anyone needs anything when I'm there in the summer let me know! I would be happy to do the same!
                sigpic

Duffy is coming along too!

Comment

Apparently the 12" Safari Duffy is out at WDW now. I saw Sandrita post some pics on Facebook.

Comment

Did you guys see the pre-dressed Easter duffy?? He's dressed as a chicken, and he's got an easter egg shell that you can zip closed... lol!!! So cute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BugCatcherJenna View Post
                      Did you guys see the pre-dressed Easter duffy?? He's dressed as a chicken, and he's got an easter egg shell that you can zip closed... lol!!! So cute!!!
                      It's the same one the had last year, so most of us saw it a year ago.

Comment

so rumour has it pinocchio duffy is in florida!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                          so rumour has it pinocchio duffy is in florida!
                          Will try and confirm tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                            Will try and confirm tomorrow
                            my amazing buyer got me one, so i know it's true but she didn't see the steamboat duffy... so I hope they're not already sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                              my amazing buyer got me one, so i know it's true but she didn't see the steamboat duffy... so I hope they're not already sold out.
                              Glad your buyer was able to help you. We are going for the Flower and Garden Festival, so i am sure we will run across the new stuff. My daughter is really looking forward to add to her collection.

Comment

*crosses fingers for the ponchos*

My AP may be expired now but I still want one of those dang ponchos! :lol:

Comment

This was posted on the Disney Parks Blog:

New Merchandise Makes Its Way to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa « Disney Parks Blog

Among the merchandise offered at Aulani, a set of magnets has a blue-colored Duffy on it. (It's at the first image, on the top right and on the bottom left).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                  Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                  :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

that looks so odd.

Comment

I'll be at Epcot tomorrow for Flower & Garden too! And I'm gonna be on the lookout for the new Duffy items. Definitely gotta get me a Garden Nome 12" Duffy! Maybe we'll see you there, mmommie!
                                      Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                        Glad your buyer was able to help you. We are going for the Flower and Garden Festival, so i am sure we will run across the new stuff. My daughter is really looking forward to add to her collection.

ohhh you're so lucky - i am super jealous i have seen some of the beautiful displays for this year online already. have a great weekend and have fun adding to your duffy collection! :lol:

Comment

I saw that about Aulani yesterday and I wouldn't have even noticed the Duffy magnet if MikkiMausu hadn't pointed it out. I'm not sure what to think about bright blue Duffy.

Enjoy the Flower and Garden show, Naelyan! I'm not normally into the pre-dressed Duffies but Gnome Duffy is adorable! My husband will be at Flower in Garden in May and he told me that would be my souvenir (provided they don't sell out by then).

Comment

Working...
                                          X