Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I was at the Flower and Garden festival on Saturday, what a beautiful day, gardens and food at the food gardens. I didn't see any of the ponchos, they still have the St. Patrick/Easter outfits at Disney Traders in World Showcase and a few of the Pinocchio outfits at Mouse gears. The 12 inch Duffy Gnomes were all over the park.

-Cheers

Comment

I can't wait to see the "newly themed Duffy the Disney Bear costumes!" I wonder if that's also Aulani or if there's a new series coming for the parks, too?

Comment

I just got the Duffy Tervis cup from Aulani and the new Duffy Easter bunny keychain and pin from HKDL! Still waiting for WDW to get Steamboat Willie Duffy and the Jake costume. I was able to get 2 gnome Duffy and the Pinocchio outfit and the poncho last trip.

Comment

Just saw on the Disney Store web site that there is an 12" Aulani Duffy

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
            Just saw on the Disney Store web site that there is an 12" Aulani Duffy
            That's the old one they came out with when Aulani first opened.

Also noticed he's $35 - $5 more than other 12" Duffys. :thumbdown

Comment

Any sign of steamboat duffy at WDW?

Comment

Did not see Steamboat Duffy at DTD today. But did see ponchos at both World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy.

Comment

damn - steamboat duffy where are you? thanks for checking mmommie!

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                    Did not see Steamboat Duffy at DTD today. But did see ponchos at both World of Disney and Once Upon a Toy.
                    Oh NOW they're at Once Upon a Toy! My folks were at DTD last week and didn't see any there and didn't text me to let me know they were up there or else I would have told them to check World of Disney/ask if they were in the back. But.... Sandrita was nice enough to pick one up for me a couple days later so... YAY! :yea:

Comment

Can't wait to get this bear sized robe on my trip to aulani
                      Attached Files

Comment

Love the robe!!

sigpic

Comment

disneyhangs22, ooooh I am so jealous of your upcoming Aulani trip! LOVE that robe. Hope you have a super great time.

Comment

Disneyhangs22, that Aulani bear robe is absolutely adorable!

With everyone talking about how the ponchos have came out now I need to pick one up from somewhere. I think it would be adorable to have Duffy dressed in one. =D

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                              Can't wait to get this bear sized robe on my trip to aulani
                              Wants one too! How much is it? No slippers, though…? :bang:

Comment

I have no idea how much the robe is but I might email them and ask.

has anyone seen the 2014 graduation bear with cap and gown at WDW and if so in what store?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                                  I have no idea how much the robe is but I might email them and ask.

has anyone seen the 2014 graduation bear with cap and gown at WDW and if so in what store?
                                  If you mean this one: Duffy the Disney Bear Graduate Plush - Class of 2014 - 12'' | Plush | Disney Store

It is available online if that helps. I don't think I have seen it at WDW.

Comment

Yes that's the one, thank you.

Unfortunately disneystore don't ship international
                                    I will wait til it's in the parks and order through a shopper

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                    If you mean this one: Duffy the Disney Bear Graduate Plush - Class of 2014 - 12'' | Plush | Disney Store

It is available online if that helps. I don't think I have seen it at WDW.

Comment

I think I've seen it at Disneyland, if you have a shopper there, disneyhangs22.
                                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Aulani replied to me - they said they always have the robe stocked and it's $22 plus tax. Sooo excited. As well as the hawaiian shirts. And steamboat duffy has been spotted at WDW

Comment

I found this on Instagram this morning. Does anyone know if this is new or old Costume?
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X