Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

This is a costume for the UniBEARsity bears available from Japan Disney Store as part of their fantasy/alice in wonderland release. The UniBEARsity costumes do fit duffy bears - and you can purchase them through a Japan shopping site - I use tenso.com
    Go to disneystore.co.jp and have a snoop around, they also did a super cute pink one which related to the oysters in alice in wonderland.

http://www.disneystore.co.jp/shop/Pr...F3000284&WKCD=

how freakin cute is this:

Originally posted by TOTnut View Post
    I found this on Instagram this morning. Does anyone know if this is new or old Costume?

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
      This is a costume for the UniBEARsity bears available from Japan Disney Store as part of their fantasy/alice in wonderland release. The UniBEARsity costumes do fit duffy bears - and you can purchase them through a Japan shopping site - I use tenso.com
      Would you mind sharing how a shopping site, like the one you use, works? I love a ton of the Japan Disney Store Merch. :love:

Comment

Thank you so much disneyhangs22

Comment

-go to tenso.com
          -change the language in the top right hand corner to english
          -register for free (follow registration details, it requires you to scan some ID with your address, it's all safe trust me I've had japan disney store stuff delivered to me from them on numerous occasions, their service is fast and reliable)
          -Once you're all registered, click the 'usage guide' tab
          -Click Japanese buying service
          -The information is all in there. You pick what you want from disneystore.co.jp website, populate the info areas on the tenso website with the information and then you submit the application
          -The buying application is FREE, basically they will go onto disneystore website and see how much it's all going to cost including the shipping from disneystore to their website, then they will email you and say ok it's going to cost this much if you wish to proceed log in and pay. If you decide it's going to be too much, you just don't reply or pay. This payment is only for the cost of your items and shipping plus their buying fee etc. Once they receive your items they will then send you an invoice to pay for the EMS shipping.

It's easy peasy japaneasy Just follow instructions on the website.

Comment

Disney just announced some costumes for 17" Duffy coming to Aulani:

Click image for larger version

Name:	gwp839933-613x405.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	7355261

Name:	gwp839992-613x458.jpg
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	7355262

Link to the post:

Golden Week and Duffy the Disney Bear Merchandise Makes its Way to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa « Disney Parks Blog

Also just went on DisneyStore.com and noticed the price of the boxed costumes went up from $30 to $32. WTH? Ridiculous.

Comment

I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.

Name:	$_35.JPG
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	7355264

Comment

Oh my gosh that aulani outfit with the mini uke is AMAZE! 83 sleeps til I'm in hawaiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by DuffylovrDisney View Post
                  I have recently seen this Duffy and it looks to be a pre-dressed bear. It's a real shame because I really love it.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]35312[/ATTACH]
                  It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    It IS a pre-dressed 12" bear. Disney confirmed that awhile back.
                    That's a real shame. I really do want it though..might be the only pre-dressed bear I will get aside from my tiny smiling Duffy I have from last years Spring Voyage.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                      Can't wait to get this bear sized robe on my trip to aulani
                      Oh oh oh that is TOO CUTE!!! I want it so badly. I wish they had it when I was there in October... :bang:
                      AP holder since 2007

Comment

I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.

It all shouldn't be surprising, but I hadn't thought of it!

I'm really interested to see Duffy's robe. Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.
                        Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                          I would not have guessed that Aulani would end up being the headquarters for cool US Duffy things, but it seems that may be where we're at! It makes sense; the Japanese tourists would rather have clothes than pre-dressed bears, and it sounds like there are a lot of Japanese tourists at Aulani.
                          It does seem like it, doesn't it?! When I was there in October, there was only 1 costume for Duffy - a Duffy sized Aloha shirt that matches the human-sized ones they also sell. Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.

Slippers would've been super-cute, but I'm not sure if Aulani offers slippers with their robes (the Grand Californian doesn't, but I am guessing Aulani is in a different class). If they DO offer slippers then that's a huge missed opportunity on Disney's part. But if they don't, then I'm not sure I can blame them entirely for taking the easy way out.
                          Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.
                          AP holder since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by madoka View Post
                            …Now they are getting what, 5 costumes?! I love the kukui nut lei and mini ukulele of the one costume and the tropical print board shorts on the other.
                            Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!

Originally posted by madoka View Post
                            Nope, no guest slippers at Aulani either, sadly.
                            Then I guess it's okay. What they should've done is introduce guest-sized slippers so that guests could enjoy dressing like Duffy!:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                              Um…huh…and where's is photos? Needs photos very muchly in the right now as soon as it can happen, please and WOW!
                              Here are pictures for 4, plus the robe, which you've seen.

http://micechat.com/forums/duffy-dis...post1057098457
                              Last edited by Ilovegreataur; 04-02-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

:blink: …Wow. I :love: both of the costumes and the T-shirt on the right. I also love the color and the collar on the "2014" T-shirt, but I don't like dated items. Both of the costumes are well detailed and accessorized, complete. The bath towel, the intricate pattern on the shorts, the brown sandals, the lei! These are very well done. Someone at Disney has finally got it, and I hope there's more releases like this to come in the US parks. Hats off!:clap:

Comment

Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?

Comment

Originally posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
                                    Hi, long time lurker here. Did I hear mention of a Duffy robe from the Grand Californian? Any idea when it was released/ if it is still available?
                                    The only robe was from Aulani. I assume the robe was to match guests' robes at Aulani.

I mentioned the Grand Californian because I stayed there (won a contest actually :P but now I want to somehow save the money to go back) and the (human) robes had no slippers. So I wondered if Aulani's robes also had no slippers.

I am glad I am not the only one who would be ALL OVER a Grand Californian Duffy robe, though! Maybe Disney will make it happen. I hope so! (If they did it, I think they'd be more likely to make them for WDW resorts first, but who knows? At least there are fewer DL hotels so there would be less work...)
                                    Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

Ah, well. Thanks for the reply. I would buy the heck outta a Grand Californian robe for my Duffy (you hear that, Disney?). A gal can dream...

Comment

There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
                                          There's a new Eeyore costume at Treasures in Paradise at DCA. It's the same style as the Stitch costume -- big ears, very soft, open paws. The tail is held on with Velcro (and a ribbon as back-up). I didn't see anything about it on the Disney Parks blog or Duffy FB page.
                                          I found pictures on Instagram: Instagram

So cute!

Comment

Working...
                                          X