Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

That is absolutely adorable! Thanks for posting pictures, too!

Comment

Ooooh! So adorable! I really really hope this is in WDW by mid-May!! I (oops) Duffy needs this! Eeyore is one of my favourite characters ever.

Comment

The Eeyore costume is... ehhh. If they do Tigger AND it looks awesome, then we'll talk.

Oh and yet ANOTHER 12" Duffy is coming to WDW for the 25th anniversary of DHS. You can see him in the link below from Disney Parks Blog:

Commemorative Merchandise for 25th Anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios Coming May 1, 2014 « Disney Parks Blog

Comment

o.o I must get that Eeyore costume!!

x.x Why..why must they make so many pre-dressed bears but not the outfits for the 17" bears.

Comment

If they're going to make a bazillion pre-dressed bears, I want them badge size like in Tokyo. That just makes more sense to me.

Comment

That outfit would be so easy to make for the 17" bears. Those outfits are what keep BAB in business. Yet another missed opportunity.

Comment

Found this new Duffy today

Comment

I found this Duffy today. I like his hat
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a new Independence Day 12" Duffy. PFFT. So tired of the 12" bears.

Comment

He is smaller than the new steamboat, safari, 2014 Duffy's so I think he is only 8"

Comment

He must be 9" like the Halloween and Christmas ones.

Comment

I like the smaller Duffy's for easier photo taking for my blog I carry one that's about 6 inches in my car all the time for photo ops.

Comment

So it turns out the personal shopper who has been telling me she bought all the duffy stuff for me for the last couple of releases has totally screwed me over and obviously found she could get a higher price on ebay than for the 20% service fee price she quoted me....she stopped replying to my messages and I noticed the specific items i had ordered from her had been up on her ebay store I am SO bummed because I relied on her to get me the items....and now I'm worried they will be sold out.

Does anyone know if the pinocchio, poncho and sulley costumes are still available at either WDW or Disneyland cali?

Comment

deleted-
                              Last edited by mmommie; 05-04-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post
                                So it turns out the personal shopper who has been telling me she bought all the duffy stuff for me for the last couple of releases has totally screwed me over and obviously found she could get a higher price on ebay than for the 20% service fee price she quoted me....she stopped replying to my messages and I noticed the specific items i had ordered from her had been up on her ebay store I am SO bummed because I relied on her to get me the items....and now I'm worried they will be sold out.

Does anyone know if the pinocchio, poncho and sulley costumes are still available at either WDW or Disneyland cali?
                                Well that sucks! I hate it when greed brings out stuff like this in people.

Have you tried contacting Disney Parks Merchandise Mail Order? They ship world-wide (it can be a little spendy but worth it). You can email them at merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com or call them at 1-877-560-6477 (Monday thru Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm Eastern Time as they're located in Orlando). I've heard calling is better as it can take them several days to return emails. Just describe what it is you're looking for and they can try to track it down for you.

Comment

hi aimster! thank you so much yes i have the merchandise details and am all ready to call them - but i thought well if those 3 aren't available i won't bother calling if that makes sense. anyways thanks so much for the info. thats definitely the avenue i will be taking.

Comment

They should definitely have the poncho as it just came out like a month ago. Pinocchio should still be around too as that one is also fairly recent. I saw Sulley costumes when I was at WDW in February, so they're probably still around now as well.

Comment

Thanks so much aimster, going to skype them tomorrow!! :o)

Comment

Originally posted by disneyhangs22 View Post

Saw all three available at MK yesterday. They had all three at the shop across from Dumbo.

Comment

This was featured on ParkPennies:

http://www.parkpennies.com/pressed-p...nies/duffy.jpg
                                          http://www.parkpennies.com/pressed-p...ckey-duffy.jpg
                                          http://www.parkpennies.com/pressed-p...bandleader.jpg

This is a set of pressed penny pins with an antique copper finish and were released on February 18th.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Working...
                                          X