Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

I would love an Hawian shirt from Aluani!!!!

sigpic

Comment

immamouse - you can now get the aulani hawaiian shirts on disneystore.com

Comment

I thought you had to get the whole bear not just the shirt

sigpic

Comment

At disneystore.com it is the bear with the shirt. Right now you can only get the shirt for the 17" Duffy at Aulani.

Comment

They now have the Mickey Rain Poncho's on the Disney store web site. Does anyone know if they have any other size Duffy's in the park besides the 17' inch?

sigpic

Comment

Whoops nevermind. Posted wrong info.

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                They now have the Mickey Rain Poncho's on the Disney store web site. Does anyone know if they have any other size Duffy's in the park besides the 17' inch?
                Yeah they have 12" Duffys and I think they new Independence Day pre-dressed Duffy (either 12" or 9" - I don't know which) has been spotted at WDW recently (he's wearing a blue vest with white stars and a red derby-type hat). He costs $20 from what I've heard.

Comment

Thanks, babysitter has a little one I was thinking of getting one for him

sigpic

Comment

immamouse, we purchased a naked 12" bear from a Disney Store outlet before Duffy was gone altogether. We were able to get a bear with an adorable face. Now, I love my Duffy, but little Duffer is simply the cutest. I know it doesn't help you, but it is a nice story. The 12" bear is really the perfect size for a child. ILG

Comment

Checked the Disney Store Web site this morning and they have a new costume and a Duffy Pen that looks kinda nice. Hmmmm

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immamouse View Post
                        Checked the Disney Store Web site this morning and they have a new costume and a Duffy Pen that looks kinda nice. Hmmmm
                        It's the Eeyore costume that has been seen in the parks earier this year. Looks cute. I'd rather have a Tigger costume though (since Tigger is my favorite).

The pen looks nice, but I am NOT spending $19 on an ink pen.

Comment

I have a Mickey pen like the Duffy one. Love it. So I can't wait to buy a Duffy one. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            It's the Eeyore costume that has been seen in the parks earier this year. Looks cute. I'd rather have a Tigger costume though (since Tigger is my favorite).

The pen looks nice, but I am NOT spending $19 on an ink pen.
                            I'm sure you already know that build a bear has a very cute tigger costume. But in case you didn't .

Comment

Originally posted by tony609 View Post
                              I'm sure you already know that build a bear has a very cute tigger costume. But in case you didn't .
                              Yep I know. But I want to see if Disney comes out with something, then I can compare. I normally don't like dressing my Duffy up as other characters, but I make occasional exceptions (the Sulley, Peter Pan & Mad Hatter costumes and the Stitch & Woody costumes from BAB... and Shellie May has a Merida costume).

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                ...The pen looks nice, but I am NOT spending $19 on an ink pen.
                                I kind of like it, though...:blush:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                                  I kind of like it, though...:blush:
                                  It looks really nice, but I would (1) rather have the Duffy pen from TDS Hometown Duffy and (2) question its quality. I think the crystal items that Arribas Brothers make are lovely, but I've personally had bad experiences with their jewelry sold in park. I bought a ring with 3 clear stones forming the classic Mickey, and the center stone fell out within a month. Then I bought a pair of earrings that were crystal Mickey heads hanging from ear wires, and one of the Mickey heads broke off from the hanging part.
                                  AP holder since 2007

Comment

This was my concern, too, Madoka. Thanks for the details and helping me avoid a waste of money. And it's true, Hometown Duffy has made this moot anyway. I have a long-established floating pen fetish, and it's less than half the price for reliable OLC quality. Plus, I'm not really a rhinestone pen guy anyway. But the design of the Arribas pen is nicer than it could've been. I just like to acknowledge when the US is at least headed in the right direction!

Comment

Even the Disney Parks Blog acknowledges Gelatoni! Window Shopping at Disney Parks Around the World: Meet Gelatoni and More! « Disney Parks Blog

The same story has a (I think rather cute) king Duffy for Hong Kong Disneyland.

Not much reaction on either the blog or the Facebook post, though...although I don't know; most of the readers are likely in North America, so Disney's just pointing out items that the average reader can't readily obtain, which isn't all that exciting...
                                      Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

This was posted on the Disney Parks Blog:

ShellieMay Merchandise Arriving at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, This Month « Disney Parks Blog

ShellieMay merchandise is set to appear in Aulani this month.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                                        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                                        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

She's just coming to Aulani though. I just got confirmation from Steven Miller she won't be at the US parks. "Not at this time" is what he told me. But wow. This is a shock but I like the merchandise! It's too bad they don't ship though because they'd make a TON of money off us fans on the mainland who can't make it out there.

Comment

Working...
                                          X