• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Yeah I saw the eBay listing for ghost Duffy too and it's says from DL

Comment

While the pumpkin "basket" is really cute, that costume is shoddy, IMO.
      Cutting two eye holes out of a sheet and using a Sharpie would be as good.

Comment

Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

The Duffy/Donald Backpack is adorable. I am definitely going to have to get one of those.

Comment

Ok I like how you can dress up the backpacks. That's stinking adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
              Ok I like how you can dress up the backpacks. That's stinking adorable.
              I have to agree. I'm pretty sure this is my favorite thing the US has done. It's brilliant! It looks like American ingenuity and makes me proud.:love:

Comment

@The First Star: Did you buy yours at Disneyland? Or WDW?
                Last edited by CheshireKitteh; 08-31-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

A friend of mine who's a CM at WDW just got a Duffy backpack and since she got him when it was raining, she immediately put the rain poncho on him. So cute!

Comment

I saw that pic on Instagram. Too adorable! I am so totally going to do that when I get mine!

Comment

Cheshire, I got Backpack Duffy at Treasures in Paradise at DCA.

The fur isn't as waffle-y or shiny looking as the recent 17" Duffies. It reminds me more of the older style Duffies. The straps have Velcro enclosures at the midway point so he can be dressed easily (so freakin' brilliant). His arms are longer than usual (to achieve the illusion that he's hanging on to your back), so keep that in mind when you dress him. I haven't tried the Monsters University letterman jacket, but I think it would look perfect. I never did modify the arms to fit Duffy.

The pocket holds a small wallet, smart phone, cards, lipstick, but not much else. It's mostly stuffing, although a person could probably modify it.
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Thank you so so much for the info, First Star!

Comment

As cute as the backpack is, one of the things I like best about it is that it means the paw-holes in the hands and feet of the furry outfits (see Duffy the Disney Bear Stitch Costume - 17'' | Plush Accessories | Disney Store) suddenly make sense. I had thought they were weird (it would have been easier, and, I think, better-looking to have the paws not show through a fursuit). But holes at the extremities are necessary if you want to put an outfit on a backpack plush.
                          Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

I just got confirmation from a friend the little ghost Duffys are at WDW as well as Disneyland/DCA now. Part of me really wants one but my living room is getting overrun with Duffys & ShellieMays! :shy:

Comment

Did not see ghost Duffy at MK today. Did see the Halloween suit from last year and several of the same things (Jedi Mickey, poncho etc). No Back pack.

Comment

How much are the ghost Duffy

sigpic

Comment

Just talked to a friend who was at DL yesterday and could not find Ghost Duffy and when she asked the cm acted like they never heard of him.

sigpic

Comment

Sept 1 was the first Halloween Party at WDW. One would think they'd have them in stock.

Comment

MK is decorated for Halloween and I did see the usual Halloween items, but no Duffy. I am supposed to be back at MK later this week and will check again.

Comment

I was at Disneyland this Wednesday (September 3). Spotted the Ghost pre-dressed Duffy plushes at the Disneyland Emporium as well as in DCA Elias and Sons.

Comment

Heading to Wdw Sunday. Does anyone know where I can find those cute new Duffy backpacks?

Comment

Working...
                                          X