Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

How much are the backpacks??

Comment

Ghost Duffy had also been at DCA's Treasures in Paradise for at least a week. The backpack is $35.00.
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

The Donald costume and the Jake costume are now available at Disney Store online. US$32 each.

Comment

I was at Downtown Disney and the World of Disney store had a bunch of Ghost Duffy's on August 30th. I took my time to pick out a decent one. They are $20 and I really like them. I couldn't find a price on the Duffy backpacks but to me I always take my Duffy everywhere so the backpack wouldn't be ideal.

Comment

As of today no Ghost Duffy at WDW. Hope he arrives soon! The Duffy backpacks are in multiple locations.

Comment

Featured on the Disney Parks Blog:

New Disney Pins and Accessories Round Out a Summer of Pins at Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog

Among the many park pins that are offered, one of them is a new Duffy Park Pin.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics

Comment

I got the Duffy hand puppet tonight. I didn't even know about it. He's soooooo cute! I also bought the Donald Duck ensemble .

Comment

Originally posted by tony609 View Post
                  I got the Duffy hand puppet tonight. I didn't even know about it. He's soooooo cute! I also bought the Donald Duck ensemble .
                  The puppet came to the US parks close to a year ago (October last year I believe). Exactly the same as the ones at TDS. I picked one up at Epcot and had a BLAST playing with him all day. My little guy is a spitfire!

Comment

Guest services here at WDW told me no ghost Duffy here only DL. Not sure if it's true.

Comment

The Duffy Backpack was $30 I think. I saw it during my last visit to DL. I was disappointed that it was going to hold next to nothing. (Maybe a small wallet and a phone-tops.) My Ewok backpack is about the same size and can hold a lot more.

Comment

I don't know how big the pouch is, but our daughter has a Panda backpack, which is similar. When she ~2.5 years, if we'd go to the mall, we'd have her carry her own diaper and wipes in the panda pack and we wouldn't have to carry the diaper bag.

For adults, what does one carry that wouldn't fit in there? Phone, license/cash/credit cards, chapstick, tissues, key. What more does one need?

Comment

Get one of those tiny wallets that expand to hold a lot but when close it's small and compact, I have one of those and they're VERY convenient. Perfect to toss in a tote bag at the parks.

Comment

I just stuffed Duffy Backpack with some items as a test, and he was able to hold my iPhone (it's a 5s), a cliff bar, regular sized lip gloss, lip stick, and mascara, as well as a stack of 10 cards. Of course, a person could do with fewer cards; after all, one does not need their Von's and CVS reward cards at a Disney park. And I was able to redress him in his swim clothes and life jacket. He did look a tad fuller than usual, though! Just a tad...

I think the real issue will be unbuttoning his vest/jacket/shirt and pulling his overalls down at bag check!

Comment

Does anyone have the item number for the Duffy backpack? I wanted to order it from Merchandise Guest Services but the representative was having trouble finding the exact item. I didn't want to end up with another wristlet, as much as I like mine.
                              Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
                              Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post
                                Does anyone have the item number for the Duffy backpack? I wanted to order it from Merchandise Guest Services but the representative was having trouble finding the exact item. I didn't want to end up with another wristlet, as much as I like mine.
                                I can run over this weekend and and get the number if you like?

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
                                  I can run over this weekend and and get the number if you like?
                                  If you do please share it here. I want one too! Thanks

Comment

Ghost Duffy is all over WDW if you are still looking for one. World of Disney, resort shops, very easy to find.

Comment

I got mine off eBay. He wasn't there in early September. I love him.

Comment

Originally posted by setavulos View Post
                                        The number is 00008-50259. There is also a tiny 4 in the far left and a tiny 7 in the far right (don't know if that counts).

Comment

The Duffy back pack is now on the Disney store web site.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                          X