Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

New Duffy Merchandise

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Duffy Merchandise

Originally posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
    The number is 00008-50259. There is also a tiny 4 in the far left and a tiny 7 in the far right (don't know if that counts).
    Thank you!
    Chronically ill lurker will be lurking.
    Please contact me via PM or tumblr ask if you need to get ahold of me.

Comment

Thanks to all.

Comment

Apparently build a bear frozen costumes are coming out in November.

Comment

Found this......
          https://38.media.tumblr.com/1357cc40...e91uo1_500.png

Comment

We were at BAB last night and the release is Nov 1st.

Comment

I like the Frozen outfits, the bears...not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by dazyhill View Post
                I like the Frozen outfits, the bears...not so much.
                Maybe because they are cats and really look strange/creepy. Plus, the outfits come with these headband wigs that make it worse.

Comment

^Cats? Then I'm definitely not buying those! I prefer wild cats like tigers and leopards.
                  I agree those eyes are creepy!

Comment

dazyhill, you know the cats are just modeling the outfits, right?

I'm making my daughter an Elsa gown. (mmommie, you'd be proud of me!). I plan on making a gown for ShellieMay with scraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post

I'm making my daughter an Elsa gown. (mmommie, you'd be proud of me!). I plan on making a gown for ShellieMay with scraps.

I am proud! You know I want pictures! My sewing for the bears has been halted by my daughters desire for a Frozen wardrobe. So far I have done an Elsa gown, Anna dress, Olaf tees, Anna Tee, a couple Elsa tee, an Anna bag, Olaf bag (I cheated an bought Anna Cornoration dress LOL). I "think" she is satisfied for now and have turned my attention back to the bears LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=Ilovegreataur;1057165480]dazyhill, you know the cats are just modeling the outfits, right?

That's the actual Anna and Elsa bears. I am not fond of those but I want Olaf.
                        Last edited by tony609; 10-14-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

^Thanks for the clarification tony. I visit the Downtown Disney Anaheim location all the time and I have not seen those bears or cats or whatever they are.
                          I had a $10 certificate that was going to expire, so I ordered a basic bear off the BABW website to dress in the Frozen outfits.
                          More excited for the December release of Princess Celestia from the My Little Pony series.
                          Mmommie my Mom made all my Halloween costumes as a little girl among many things. I'm sure she would have made me an Elsa or Anna outfit if they existed back then. Your girl is so lucky!

Comment

[QUOTE=tony609;1057165754]
                            Originally posted by Ilovegreataur View Post

That's the actual Anna and Elsa bears. I am not fond of those but I want Olaf.

My BAB said that the Olaf will be released this Friday and the Anna and Elsa bears Nov 1st

Comment

Tony,
                              My apologies. I just looked closely at the image again, and they are indeed bears. Their eyes make them look like cats as well as really creepy (IMO).
                              I didn't realize they were coming out with bears as well as outfits.
                              ILG

...and now back to our regularly scheduled Duffy programming.

Comment

There is an Olaf Hawaiian shirt (and hat) at Build a Bear. I thought the shirt was super cute (even though I am not a real fan of Olaf) but I don't know how it would fit Duffy. They had it on an Olaf. $13.50 if I recall correctly, but looking at eBay I wonder if I should have bought them all up myself....

Build A Bear Clothing New Disney Olaf Tropical Shirt and Hat 2 PC | eBay
                                Daily Duffy Archive! Adventures with Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni, updated regularly!

Daily updates on Facebook!

Comment

• Comment

Looks like Duffy has something new to wear for Christmas

Click image for larger version

Name:	DUFFY.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	7357286

Comment

Is this at DL? (Duffy Xmas outfit)

Comment

Yes. I picked it up last night at Mickey's halloween treat in frontierland

Comment

The Build A Bear "Frozen" Collection is now available for sale online. There is a limit of 2 per item. I guess I won't have to wake up early on Saturday after all.

Comment

Working...
                                          X